Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-10-2013, 10:44 AM
chaser2013

Madamstar I started a thread Twin Mirror Reflection. As I state in it I am finding my twin finding and verbalizing things they feel I need to work on. It has come to the point where now I am backing off because it just feels to negative to me. I have made some major changes in the past 3 months (when we reunited) spiritually, emotionally and physically and I feel wonderful, positive and full of love.
Is this something that you or anyone else has or is experiencing?
Old 31-10-2013, 12:34 PM
StaroftheSea

I enjoyed reading all of your experiences as I always do and have learned a great deal from everyone since joining SF!

I may have said earlier on during the year that I have been the 'runner' Chaser13. However, our earthly roles of runner and chaser change from time to time (we have mirrored one another in most aspects of our lives over a good 3 years since our awakenings) Chaser13 (been around one another for 13 years though) so experienced all of the Twin Flame symptoms and rollercoaster rides.

When TF stopped and was ready to meet; I was not and ran.

When I stopped and was ready to meet; TF ran.

This has gone on now for several years despite seeing one another daily.

His hurt pride and ego did not give me another opportunity until a year later.

I was then hurt and upset with TF that he had revenged me for a whole year.

That meant we were mirroring one another with the runner and chaser roles and more importantly in order to learn about the 'earth/satan/ego/pride' Lesson; this had to occur on our Soul journey until 'both' of us have finally placed ego and pride aside (healed from these) in order to meet.

For how would TF and self be able to serve others (together in our Callings to God in a strong united capacity) if we allow pride and ego to take over in this type of every day trivial situation (at the time).

The first occasion I ran was caused by vanity. The second time I did not stop was 'pride'. TF then mirrored my actions (unintentionally) for the best part of last year until he reaches the point where he has had enough. Then he ignores and tries to distance himself and who could blame my poor Honey Bear for this, after having endured this rollercoaster of emotions while Healing through God LOL.

THIS is another reason I FEEL greatly for other Twin Flames because every thing we endure; all others, without a doubt, are enduring and often for years; not necessarily in this order; yet all components of our reunions.

Phase one: the awakening - the JOY and part realisation of what this 'Soul' Unity means; that we have another Half of our own Soul and TF is it through God!
Phase two: the song and dance - a great deal of fun yet heartwrenching at the same time
Phase three: the rollercoaster rides which are exhausting in themselves
Phase four: the healing - profound healing in which we require time to heal effectively on major issues and relationships with others through God working through our TF's and self!
Phase five: For me, while all this has been endured, I have been working on coming closer to Jesus/God and Our Lady Mary over the past three years and healing on other major issues while carrying out my Callings to Jesus/God; which has most sadly put my TF behind in second place albeit unintentionally.

Love and best wishes Chaser13
Old 31-10-2013, 01:07 PM
chaser2013

Thank you Starofthesea for a wonderful post.
As a child I loved rollercoasters. Today though they are nauseating at the least..LOL I am however all in for the ride just not all at once. Again I am backing off, for I feel that is what is best for me right now. I will continue to communicate and see my TF but am going to concentrate on growing more spiritually, my book and educating others in my field and beyond. :)

Thank you again
Love and compassion
Lynne
Old 31-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Guide
I think with this you run the risk of being one of those "YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME! You just don't know it yet!" psychopaths. It's a fine line.
Old 31-10-2013, 04:51 PM
chaser2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda27
I think with this you run the risk of being one of those "YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME! You just don't know it yet!" psychopaths. It's a fine line.
LOL...especially when they have told you before but now don't...:)
Old 01-11-2013, 01:27 AM
MadamStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser2013
Madamstar I started a thread Twin Mirror Reflection. As I state in it I am finding my twin finding and verbalizing things they feel I need to work on. It has come to the point where now I am backing off because it just feels to negative to me. I have made some major changes in the past 3 months (when we reunited) spiritually, emotionally and physically and I feel wonderful, positive and full of love.
Is this something that you or anyone else has or is experiencing?

I think so. I actually found myself entering conversations with TF over karmic situations in his life that needed clearing. And he always did the same for me.. very painful memories at that, although we didn't purposefully do this. It's like a nudging toward 'letting go'. I think when we progress along this path, there will come a day that we throw off these things as no longer a part of ourselves. We stop identifying old wounds and memories as baggage, and we fashion a new perspective on life that suits us much better.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Master

For me, it was like waking from a dream, A memory that I determinedly buried, and at the time, vowed that I would. I can even remember my exact words: "I can! And I will! And I did, and went back to what I said I had to do--with no clue prior to the meeting that it was some kind of karma I had to fulfill. And when it was over, I woke up and it slowly seeped back. That was almost 30 years ago and I remembered just like we discussed that I would prior to separating...I ran. Amazing. So, here I am on the other side now and I wonder if the remembering is the resolution and now I could move on? Except I can hear the other's voice talking to me, calling to me. Some days I embrace it with love, some days I wish I could break free.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20
When does the runner realize this and what makes him realize this? what also makes him run? is denial part of this? denial meaning he denies the love, or the connection is that common?

Basically if it's ment to happen that you realize you have a twin and who that twin is... the universe will not let it be before you surrender to it. There will be syncs and signs everywhere and it will go to the extent of you feeling you are a total nutcase.

What made, and still makes me to run occasionally, is my own unhappiness of the situation. I didn't ask for a twin. I didn't care about love. I pried to be very independent and the master of my own future. And suddenly i felt I was stuck with this person nobody asked me to agree to be stuck with. I felt loosing control of my own life and of my own destiny. Basically I was angry. And scared of the unknown.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Norligh

My twin freaked out about three weeks in to dating me and told me as a scientist he never believed in "love at first sight" or falling in love immediately but then he found himself doing it with me. He was so nervous and freaking out about the intensity but said he loved me, and he continued to say he loved me even after "The Universe" called him away through an amazing job offer. He'd known he was going to eventually have to leave but it only took two months and *poof* he was gone. Then after saying we'd take a leap of faith and do a long distance relationship he turned into a runner. I swear along the way I never pushed or had to convince him- he fell hard in love with me and I think the intensity just shut him down. He always said "I don't understand this connection," because he is an atheist and the signs really freaked him out and I think caused him extra questioning. One of his last messages to me told me he really was starting to wonder if I had some kind of "in" with the universe. I am worried he started to think I'm a witch or something, lol.

Now I know it is about me concentrating on me while loving him unconditionally. It gets easier but the hard part is I miss him. The only person I can imagine missing more is my son. I have a hard time understanding how they turn back on and want to come back.