Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-09-2016, 11:03 AM
Seeker

Bad feelings and odd smells

It's been a while since I've posted anything here but I feel this is one of the best places for help figuring things out. Let me give you some info on what's going on in my life right now.
I am separated from my husband and going through a divorce, I have met someone but we are keeping it platonic since the divorce is not final. I started a new job a few months ago so there are many changes going on

So last night I was at church teaching my class and once it was over I was heading to the door that led outside, once I got to the door i got a very bad\uncomfortable feeling. I chalked outside in the dark, it only got worse and I felt like throwing up. Once I got in my car I smelled cigarette smoke, it wasnt the fresh smell because I do like that smell but this was old like someone that had it on their breath after a few days. After I started to head home the smell stayed but the feeling lessened. Once I got home It was almost gone. When I got inside I could smell smoke, not the same smell but as if someone had just blown out a candle. I checked every room, smelled outside and there was nothing except for this small 5 foot by 5 foot area, half way down the stairs. After about 30 minutes it was completely gone.
I told my parents about it and my mom said that she had smelled that same thing a few days prior but never told anyone.

Anyone have any ideas? I've never experienced the whole smell thing before
Old 22-09-2016, 04:16 PM
Knower
Have you been with someone very close which passed away and used to smoke or lightning candles alot? If so this persons spirit seeks contact to you, doesnt want to be forgotten.

Else it can relate to a neurologic problem if it happens more often it is better to make a check at a doctor just in case of not haveing a thumor.

The other thing, could it be possible that you are pregnant if you are a woman?
Old 22-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Seeker

I'm not preggers so that's good lol I'm just confused since my mom smelled it tpp, the only person I was close with that smoked was my gramps but he passed years ago
Old 22-09-2016, 11:39 PM
Suspended

OK, I hope I can help. I know what you are going through. Now, forgive me if I am so open, but we are all anonymous here.

The man you are keeping it platonic with is your soul mate, twin flame. You, really, really, really want to consummate it with him, I mean really, I mean really bad =). You may have had some sexual contact with him but you really want to go for it with him. That smell you smell is a smell that he also smells but as a man he smells...ugh...how do I write this a woman's privates. I know that sounds off but you are both smelling things because you yearn for each other and you both were on medication that prevented it but now you are off it. Congratulations, you met your twin flame.

Now, what I recommend is showing this to him to see if I am correct. If I am not he can blame it on me. It just boils down to extreme love and sexual tension for both of you.

Congratulations you found love!
Old 22-09-2016, 11:51 PM
Suspended

Well, let me elaborate further. Your twin flame may not like what he is smelling--he is not smelling you. If that is the case tell him to take a deep breath of it; it will smell like the most beautiful roses. I know, same thing happened to me.

Now, if you think about it, it makes sense why men give their women roses; that is what they smell when they love them and yearn for them. It also makes sense why bad Christians (there are good Christians) say harlots smoke; they smell the smoke themselves but because they are so repressed cannot engage. I know this all too well not from my twin flame because she is not repressed or Christian but from other Christians. Can you believe some Christian women are so repressed they actually see smoke (like in an old cartoon) and cats when they get turned on? The most repressed even see maggots on them after they orgasm. I know this from conversations with Christians.

I hope this helps. Cheers!
Old 30-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Suspended

Justme1981, wow man, that was deep. That was like a car plunging into the Grand Canyon! (Some more sexual imagery for you to chew on...)

When I was about to get back with my ghost, I smelled cheese and saw white smoke in the air. I guess my real sexuality WAS repressed -- I'd had sex with about 40 people, but I was just going through the motions, never really enjoyed it.

Once I started having sex with this ghost (my twin, who is also God -- the Holy Ghost, Lucifer, whatever), I remembered the feeling from when I was little -- say around 4 years old. When my guides left me at 5, it stopped. They didn't come back until 30, so I was missing my authentic sexuality for 25 YEARS!
Old 01-10-2016, 12:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Iv once asked the Angels for guidance. (don't remember if it was a specific angel or higher self/Holy Spirit etc).

One time, it was pretty late (around 11pm), at the Burgerking, i wasn't even thinking that i have asked for this help, so i wasn't expecting it there.

And somehow (from the later point of view) i must have asked wrong question there, or didn't do what i should do or whatever.

I can tell you this because after buying this meal, i decided to eat it right there, so i found a place.

When i started eating, i heard the door opening, (which was behind me to the right), a man, which was doing cleaning job drove a Shopping cart with a blue garbage sack, leaved it behind me, and got back in for 1~2 minutes.

It started to smell, heavily, out of this sack.

Then i started to count 1+1, iv asked for guidance, somehow missunderstood what i should do, and then the answer with this smell (i was wearing a blue working uniform then).