Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 15-09-2006, 12:25 AM
Lapis

Lightbulb The Ascension Process

Because I got such positive responses about this subject, it feels good to start a thread for just..... The Ascension Process.

I'm in my mid 50's now and the really intense physical aspects of my personal "Ascension" started in Feb. 1998 at age 47. Actually, mine started in 1991, at the beginning of my Uranus Opposition. Everyone goes through this from age 39-43ish. But that phase was all about my having to disconnect with everything I'd been involved with up to that point. Things like career and ego. You know, those little things that we believe we need and define us.

After a few years of peeling away those numerous outer more surface sort of things, then at the end of my Uranus Opposition (age 43) I had the most important dream message I've ever had. It was very simple. It looked like this:

D

That's all, just that but with a lot of knowing what it meant while looking at that image. It meant the Death of D*^*@ (my first name starts with D) would start at the age of 47 and that I would become "1" or One or Whole because of this.

5 years later when this death process really started physically, I went from being the way I'd always been, to literally the next day sick and horrible beyond belief! I had NO idea that this would be SO hard, SO physically and mentally painful......but it was. In many ways it still is today all these years later. It's not nearly as horrible as it was those first 6 or 7 years thankfully, but that's just what I went through. Your mileage my vary.

So, what happened? Well there's what I thought would happen based upon my understanding of what my lucid dream message said to me. Then there's what I lived through and that's a whole different thing! I didn't realize that this was so literal and it actually wasn't until about year 7 into this process that I even stumbled across any information about "Ascension". Prior to this I'd thought I was having THE worst menopause in recorded history!

When I was led to Karen Bishop's site, and later bought a couple of her books about the Ascension process, that's when I had a huge intense moment like Mother Goose had on the other thread about this! All the insanity, all the illness, all the mental and emotional changes, all the different intolerances (chemical's in foods, buildings, everything!), all the rage at the *&%# stuff in a lot of people and the world in general, all of it suddenly made sense to me. I finally understood what I'd been going through for all those past horrific 7 years......and it suddenly was perfectly OK.

Then in the first week of April 2006, I was suddenly and joyfully "Retired" from my life-long phase of Lightworker who carries higher dimensional Light in her physical body for humanity and earth. It was time for me to Retire from that long and lonely phase because "IT" had been acheived. "IT" being that enough higher dimensional Light had finally been inserted into this dimension to break up the denser lower vibrating energies that have controlled everything here for so long. Lightworkers means exactly that......working with Light down here.

A couple weeks after this Karen Bishop wrote another of her energy alerts announcing that we Elder Lightworkers had been "Retired" and I was more happy than I can tell you! There was confirmation from a person I totally trust. Shortly after this, in July and Augest 2006 another huge planetary phase of this on-going Ascension began and many, many more Lightworkers and people got activated. Their personal transformations began in real earnest then. So many people are currently getting blasted with the same bizarre physical, mental, and emotional symptoms I've been living with since 1998. I want to share what I know to help those of you going through this intense and wild process now.

I think this basically gets us up-to-speed with what phase is what and so on. This is a huge subject however and there's so much to talk about concerning it, because it's on-going for all of us no matter which phase or level or energy stair step you're standing on! Think energy/consciousness escalator that's causing you to transform all and I mean all of your personal lower vibrating "stuff". Why? Because you're ascending! Please share whatever you feel comfy sharing on this subject because it can only help us all.
Old 15-09-2006, 03:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Shortly after this, in July and Augest 2006 another huge planetary phase of this on-going Ascension began and many, many more Lightworkers and people got activated.

Okay...that's where I started crying.

I don't know how much I'll actually be able to contribute to this. Still trying to wrap my mind around it all. It explains what's going on with me....with my husband...and so many of the people I've met online.

I will share this, though. On Aug 23....this yr....Karen B. released an energy alert entitled 'Hitting the bottleneck with nowhere to go'....Boy, that's no joke!!! That very day I had THE worst panic attack at work due to severe pain and stress. It got me repremanded & suspended. I'd been needing to get out of that job for a while and I just thought my spirit guides were helping me along....I actually referred to it as them giving me a violent shove in the right direction...no longer allowing me a choice.

But even for several weeks before that I was feeling terribly stressed. I'd go into work...my hands just trembling & I didn't know why. It was awful and of course my supervisors thought I was just upset because of my dh (who was dx as bipolar earlier this year.) I knew it was more than that, but couldn't figure out what in the world it was! lol....the beginning of the end!! *sigh*

I think it will take me quite some time to absorb even the basics of this, but I guess I have no choice about this either. I can't just set aside information that makes sense to me on any level.
Old 15-09-2006, 07:28 PM
Lapis

Ascension Process

Mother Goose,

You just did contribute a whole big bunch my friend!

I can imagine that you're sort of in a state of shock from just connecting with this information over the past couple of days. I too was ecstatic when I discovered that there were lots of reasons (the Ascension process) for all the pain and insanity and confusion etc. that I had gone through. I'm still profoundly grateful for each of Karen's current energy alerts, because like I said, this is an on-going process for most of us and the many symptoms change as we release more lower energies and become less dense. (The past few days it's been ruff again with some negative energies bouncing around and taking swipes at some of us. It's all part of the overall transformation however.)

Understand Mother Goose, that the sole reason I was led to SF now, may have been to connect you with this exact info at this exact time! It works like this from higher energy states and that's why I trust the process and just follow my nose so to speak. Of couse I hope that other's can relate to this topic and have things to add too.

Another of the big and difficult aspects or phases of the Ascension process is that of continually having to let go of - release - things, places, people, situations, jobs, family members, homes and so on. If the Universe is screaming at and pushing on you to find another way now to earn money, then you'd better pay attention and bend. Ask for help and guidance about this and any other "Ascension" difficulty. You'll get clues and hints and suggestions in different ways so stay sharp. Remember that as you change and continue releasing lower vibrating energies......it suddenly gets very hard (and eventually impossible) to remain in those old places (jobs, homes, relationships etc.) that are vibrating much slower than you are! Like energy attracts like energy and so on.

Many of us have out of necessity, become like hermits because it's so unpleasant and uncomfortable out there in the world for us now. But this too is a phase of this process. I'm so glad that Karen Bishop's site and info will help you, your husband and your friends. We really are now connecting with our energy familys.
Old 16-09-2006, 01:58 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
(The past few days it's been ruff again with some negative energies bouncing around and taking swipes at some of us. It's all part of the overall transformation however.)

Another of the big and difficult aspects or phases of the Ascension process is that of continually having to let go of - release - things, places, people, situations, jobs, family members, homes and so on. If the Universe is screaming at and pushing on you to find another way now to earn money, then you'd better pay attention and bend.

We really are now connecting with our energy familys.

Those things have been happening to me too.... lost my job as a factory hand, and now at last after 3 months I seem to have landed a job - which I sense is the next part of my "Divine Plan" coming into physicality (I hope that's true!) - distributing catalogues and delivering orders door-to-door; something I NEVER thought of myself doing. It will involve a lot of walking and sunshine - don't know yet how my 74-year-old body will stand up to it, but I gotta do something to bring in the money. I will probably have to downgrade my accommodation as well... so plenty of changes!

I am happy to be connecting with my energetic / soul family - would love to be able to enter a like-minded community based upon true "Unity-of-Life" principles... I know from my studies that that is not as easy as it may sound; but I am intending it to happen anyway!!!
Old 16-09-2006, 01:47 PM
dreamer

Hey pounamu, intend that some surprise money comes your way so that you can enjoy the sunshine without putting too much strain on yourself - you said you think this is a dream so make it work for you, remember just imagine the end point you would like, really imagine how good it will feel and how happy you will be when you get what you want and see what happens, i'd like to help too so i will intend that i see an email from you sayin g that you have just received some money out of the blue but you need to take the lead, let's look at it as an experiment, remember the outside reflects what inside so make the inside wealthy, healthy and loved - you are a money magnet!!
Old 16-09-2006, 03:52 PM
~Jay~

http://www.geocities.com/lmaupin.geo/symptomsa.html

Thought I'd share the above link as a good example of some of the physical symptoms you can get with this. I have been having some weird and wonderful symptoms of my own, during the past 3/4 years of my own spiritual awakening, and it's a great comfort to know what is going on! Could've been really frightening at times if I hadn't already read about it and been able to discuss it with other understanding peeps on forums like this one.

One thing that's got really hard for me to do now is go shopping for any length of time. After an hour or so of walking round the city shops, I get a headache and feel really drained, despite protecting myself before leaving the house. On the last couple of occasions, by the time I've got back, the headache has got unbearable, I feel sick, shaky and have to go to bed.

Ah well, just think of all the money I'll save!!!
Old 17-09-2006, 01:03 AM
Lapis

Pounamu,

I'm intending it too. And in strange ways we're being drawn to like-others and with the Fall Equinox and New Moon/Solar Eclispe happening on the same day next week (Sept. 22, 06).......there's lots of very strong energy pushing and pulling us already into newer more appropriate places, forums, relationships, jobs etc. for us right now. The next few weeks will no doubt be a wild ride of much change.

Wow....74 years old and out there walking all over the place! (I'm 54 and dragging around like I'm 120!) Maybe this change is like you said, about getting you out in that intense sunlight and moving through more Nature than before? I too should spend far more time out there in the elements than I've been.

Does working in the direct sunlight make you feel exhausted or flu-like afterwards? For the past 8 years now, whenever I do any type of gardening or work in the direct sunlight, it always makes me feel like I've suddenly gotten the 'flu'. Bone aches and sever chills and yet, the next day all those symptoms are totally gone and I've never actually gotten the real flu. I think it's all that higher dimensional energy pouring out through our sun that's causing those particular (Ascension) symptoms. Hopefully it'll power you up without any of those other side effects.

I'm still reading through many of the pages on that link you left me (who's name I can't remember at the moment!) about Ascension. It's been very interesting so far. Need to read more.......

Last edited by Lapis : 17-09-2006 at 01:05 AM.
Old 17-09-2006, 01:45 AM
Lapis

Jaycee,

Oh yes the I have to leave the house and go out there to shop difficulty! I remember reading Celia Fenn say something about this awhile back and it make me laugh because it was so true. She said that she'd perfected the art of the one hour shopping dash....or something close to that.

I used to really enjoy the hunt.....the shopping hunt, but now it's something I dread having to do 2 or 3 times each month. For those of you who may be reading this and thinking we've lost our minds, here's some of what happens to my physical body each time I leave my house and go out into the 'world' to shop for anything.

* Severe diaphragm bloating and swelling. Like being 9 months pregnant and it's near impossible to take a deep breath. Horrible......but this goes away pretty quickly - a half hour or so after I've gotten back home again.

* All sorts of strange reactions to all the chemicals in buildings and shops. And god save me if I have to go to Home Depot or Lowe's (huge hardware stores packed with all sorts of chemicals). The whites of my eyes turn red, the skin on my cheekbones actually blisters sometimes, I can't mentally focus to save my soul, my bladder starts spasming, I get nauseous, have hot flashes, have great rage and anger at some people (unexpressed however) and am in general, not a happy camper! At first I just thought I'd suddenly become a "Chemical Sensitive".....and I had, but it was happening because all of these lower vibrating things and people were effecting me because I was vibrating slightly above them. (No ego here, just energy levels and frequencies etc.)

* It's getting harder and harder to relate to most people out there and what's important to them. I feel like an alien in an alien world just trying to buy food and occasional clothing. They're responding to me in very polarized ways as well. They're either profoundly nice and honest and we 'click' with each other like we're old friends.........or...........they dislike me immensely! Like energy attracts like energy.

* Strange physical pains that are rather severe. Example: the feeling like someone has stabbed my with an ice-pick in certain bones suddenly. The pain is so severe and sudden that I can't help but moan out loud. This may happen repeated in one area and later move to another bone elsewhere.

* Zero tolerance for most all lower vibrating 'stuff'. It's literally physically and emotionally painful being in 'it' now. When you get back to your home where you're own higher energy resides because you've built it up there, these aches and pains go away pretty quickly.

There's more but this is a start.

Thanks for that link Jaycee, more reading to do.

I'm going to add another link to Karen Bishop's site on this "Ascension Process" thread because it should be here I think.

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/index.htm

And here's the link to her "Latest Energy Alert" which are changed each few days so check back often. They're also all "Archived".

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/latest.htm
Old 17-09-2006, 05:54 AM
Pounamu

Hey Dreamer and Lapis,
Thanks so much for your cheering thoughts and intents for me - that's very sweet of you both! Bless you for that!

Sincerely,
Pounamu
Old 17-09-2006, 06:37 AM
Pounamu

Lapis,
I thought I would intersperse my comments among quotes of your post:
Quote:
Jaycee,

Oh yes the I have to leave the house and go out there to shop difficulty! I remember reading Celia Fenn say something about this awhile back and it make me laugh because it was so true. She said that she'd perfected the art of the one hour shopping dash....or something close to that.
Yes, my late wife found that shopping was a real trial, and we used to dash in and get out as quickly as possible - even then, she would suffer from dizzyness or wanting to go to the toilet / bathroom (I think you call it in USA). Fortunately it did not affect me so much, as I had to take care of her! However, now I find I often want to lie down and zizz off for half an hour or so, after going shopping - I go twice a week, but less than an hour each time - kinda shortens the exposure.

Quote:
* Severe diaphragm bloating and swelling. Like being 9 months pregnant and it's near impossible to take a deep breath. Horrible......but this goes away pretty quickly - a half hour or so after I've gotten back home again.
As you may read on the Ascendpress site, (http://www.ascendpress.org/) the bloating can be due to your "buddha belly" inflating - the diaphragm becomes hollowed and contains many blood pockets, in which extra sugars are made to supply the body with the extra energy needed by an ascender. This energy in turn helps your energy systems to cope with the extra protection you need when in such an environment.
Bloating can also be due to psychic "mess" being transformed into gas in the intestines. Perhaps you can test which it is in your case!

Quote:
* I get nauseous, have hot flashes, have great rage and anger at some people (unexpressed however) and am in general, not a happy camper!
The hot flashes are probably your kundalini energy powering up to deal with the mess around you.
Rage is often caused by your receiving and taking on the anger that others are feeling... if you feel that way, but are not really angry yourself, you can ground it out of your field down your grounding cord that connects you to Earth; it will drain away and leave you feeling much more peaceful.

Quote:
(People)...They're either profoundly nice and honest and we 'click' with each other like we're old friends.........or...........they dislike me immensely! Like energy attracts like energy.
This dislike is frequently caused by a karmic encounter coming up - its a good idea to check when you can to see if you have sustained any damage or loss of parts of your field, when this happens. Intending to have it reversed / repaired as soon as possible means the easiest and best recovery.

Quote:
* Strange physical pains that are rather severe. Example: the feeling like someone has stabbed my with an ice-pick in certain bones suddenly.
* Zero tolerance for most all lower vibrating 'stuff'. It's literally physically and emotionally painful being in 'it' now. When you get back to your home where you're own higher energy resides because you've built it up there, these aches and pains go away pretty quickly.
These pains I think are karmic experiences coming to the fore for release as well - I get them too.
Yes - when you can return to a higher vibratory level the pains and problems are apt to disappear again (if they do not, its a bit of research into "what's up now?" and dealing with it).

Let's keep sharing our experiences like this - I think it could be very useful to all.

Pounamu.
Closed Thread