Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-02-2013, 07:56 PM
amy green

Question

O.K...I'll play - currently (and usually) 540

I note that this energy measurement scale rates humour as being 10 points above love....hmmmm
(could it depend on the joke or the depth of feeling? What about if it was just a giggle rather than a bellylaugh measured against overwhelming love? You see how sceptical I am?)

Old 03-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Anandini.Devotee

U skipp sometimes and bounce back and fourth, u can even skip all the way to the top it's funny like that
Old 03-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Master
Well, isn't love quite the serious business until it finds the humour within itself?

Levity is a very nice word...
Old 03-02-2013, 08:33 PM
amy green

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Well, isn't love quite the serious business until it finds the humour within itself?

Levity is a very nice word...
Agreed but this is supposedly a measurement of energy level....think of the amount of energy love radiates and compare that to humour! Like, huh?
Old 15-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
It's life.

Why the labels? Why the measurement of energy?

It's total pants.

This stuff makes me want to throw up.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Go Squatchie xD
Old 16-02-2013, 04:15 AM
Master
Amy, lets say love is concern and when that concern lightens up it's humour.

I've always felt love within humour.
Old 16-02-2013, 06:24 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru.Anandini.Devotee
HIGH LEVELS OF ENERGY

1000 infinity/divinity

700 oneness, non-duality, vast awareness

600 bliss, peace, serenity, lightness

570 ectstacy, exaltation

550 unconditional love

540 humor, happiness

530 love, intuition, appreciation

510 power, initiative, integrity

505 beauty, creativity, imagination

475 joy, creativity

MID LEVELS OF ENERGY

450 intelligence, knowledge, reason

400 acceptance, interest, attentnion, neutrality

320 willingness, kindness, optimism, activity

275 courage, relaxation, eagerness, fun

200 contentment, routine, functionality, boredom

LOW LEVELS OF ENERGY

190 pride, superiority, arrogance

180 antagonism, criticism, discontent, complaint, blame

160 anger, domination, aggression, coldness

120 craving, need, compulsion, unfulfilled desire

100 fear, worry, shyness, inferiority, paranoia

80 grief, sorrow, self-pity

50 apathy, despair, depression, hopelessness

30 guilt, shame, psychosis, humiiation, hatred

I score every single number on there because I am much more than just a label.

You don't take this seriously do you? Energy cannot be measured in disorganized labels of character defects. This list is faulty, in a spiritual and even a psychological stand point/ perspective, for example the lowest vibrating frequency closely related to a human "emotion" is fear, which is also a known cause for all other negative emotions in psychology as well.
None of these defects exist on their own, they all have underlying cause and roots. For example, if someone scores a 120 - for having a craving, perhaps because they are an addict - they will also score, every other number on that page, high and low because it all relates, a person does not consist of one label, people are complex in nature.

We've established a spiritual journey changes considerably on a regular basis, which should also establish there is no need for a scoring system? Just because a person is experiencing resentment does not mean they are vibrating on a lower frequency - in fact, it could mean they are ascending higher into enlightenment and are in a higher growth of transmutation...

Old 16-02-2013, 06:36 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
O.K...I'll play - currently (and usually) 540

I note that this energy measurement scale rates humour as being 10 points above love....hmmmm
(could it depend on the joke or the depth of feeling? What about if it was just a giggle rather than a bellylaugh measured against overwhelming love? You see how sceptical I am?)

Yes, definitely, the highest vibrating frequency that exists is impossible for humans to match in exact vibration to - but the closest we can come to it, is when we emit the "emotion" of love.
And existing in this frequency allows us to vibrate on that same frequency.

Don't get me wrong, I love humour. But humour is but a tool, just a tiny part of Love. It's great in helping one access a frequency of love. But it can also be used in condescending and negative ways. There are many degrees, fragments, roots and causes to every thing on this list. None of these things are set in stone and should not be labeled as if they are.
Old 16-02-2013, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala

I score every single number on there because I am much more than just a label.

You don't take this seriously do you? Energy cannot be measured in disorganized labels of character defects. This list is faulty, in a spiritual and even a psychological stand point/ perspective, for example the lowest vibrating frequency closely related to a human "emotion" is fear, which is also a known cause for all other negative emotions in psychology as well.
None of these defects exist on their own, they all have underlying cause and roots. For example, if someone scores a 120 - for having a craving, perhaps because they are an addict - they will also score, every other number on that page, high and low because it all relates, a person does not consist of one label, people are complex in nature.

We've established a spiritual journey changes considerably on a regular basis, which should also establish there is no need for a scoring system? Just because a person is experiencing resentment does not mean they are vibrating on a lower frequency - in fact, it could mean they are ascending higher into enlightenment and are in a higher growth of transmutation...

I agree with you, I don't label myself either.
Old 16-02-2013, 11:38 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altinak
Go Squatchie xD