Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 27-07-2014, 05:05 PM
saxonaxe

Lone survivor..US Navy Seals in Afghanistan..
Old 27-07-2014, 06:17 PM
Mazulu

I saw the movie LUCY the other night. It was very cosmic, but not transcendental enough. It was too violent. It makes me wonder why knowledge and philosophical enlightenment is so important. Maybe intellectual enlightenment is overrated, and we should go back to "warm and fuzzy" good times.
Old 27-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Master
Forrest Gump is one I could watch a lotta times.

I just got through watching Monster's Ball on Free Hulu, it was good.

Old 27-07-2014, 07:00 PM
Master
Not a movie, but I watched Dylan Moran do his Monster stand up show. My tummy hurts from laughing now...

Old 27-07-2014, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by No-thing-ness
vecta3, will watch Cold In July - looks good(trailer had me hooked!).

just watched the tralier, kinda gave away the first twist, glad i didn't see it really but also it doesn't give away the general gist of the film at all, which is good. its on zmovies, safe as houses. don johnson was spot on in supporting role. surprised to see him and doing a great character part too. used to watch miami vice in the 80's. all the acting was bang on, not a loose perfomance to be seen. its much better than the trailer as well. you couldn't get all the twists in there

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 27-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Deactivated Account
I forget trailers quickly vecta3!!! May be something to do with my age!!!

Looking forward to the film though

The Signal has a few twists in it too!

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”

'In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination.'

'Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight.'

Old 27-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Guide
Caprica.....

It is set 58 years before Battlestar Galacitca started. I liked it.
Old 28-07-2014, 09:02 PM
Master
watched the signal, was good, definitely worth a watch, recommended for sure....hacker gets more than he bargains for..

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 28-07-2014, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account
vecta3 - glad you liked! hacker got well and truly.........................ahem......haxked!!!

how many levels are there ?!?!
and who controls the controlers ?!?!

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”

'In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination.'

'Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight.'

Old 28-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
Caprica.....

It is set 58 years before Battlestar Galacitca started. I liked it.
I loved Caprica. It's been a while. Maybe I should watch it again.