Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-02-2012, 09:59 AM
chinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
My state of being before the awakening was awakened but unrealised
Who realised this unrealiseation that time ?
Old 29-02-2012, 10:01 AM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh
How I can get enlightened? What information you need from me to give an answer to this question?

To realise your own enlightenment is so personal, nobody can tell you how to do it as you have to realise it yourself.

if you look within at your natural state of being you will see it just before you rationalise/analyse anything, to get a good look at what it may be for you, try and drop all barriers and just be.

You may get some insights when you are close, at this point is maybe good to seek a teacher to induce the realisation
Old 29-02-2012, 10:05 AM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinu
Who realised this unrealiseation that time ?

I have only realised my unrealised state since I have become realised, so in the unrealised state I would say nobody realised I was unrealised, maybe apart from some deep realisation in my unconsciousness(or rather unconsciousness to my human conciousness)

I hope this goes some way to answering your excellent question
Old 29-02-2012, 10:09 AM
chinu

Quote:
To realise your own enlightenment is so personal, nobody can tell you how to do it as you have to realise it yourself.

if you look within at your natural state of being you will see it just before you rationalise/analyse anything, to get a good look at what it may be for you, try and drop all barriers and just be.

You may get some insights when you are close, at this point is maybe good to seek a teacher to induce the realisation
Realise it yourself & It is good to seek a teacher -- Which type of combination is this ?

Anyhow... Why to seek a teacher, as am talking with a enlightened person (Simon) ?
Old 29-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Master
In my apparent realization I realized that it had nothing to do with me. that is the mind body organism, it was beyond the mind, but the experience was through the mind, and of course, because of this, then experience can never be what IS, or what was experienced, do you feel that same way in your apparent realization ?.
Old 29-02-2012, 10:13 AM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinu
My question is..

Why enlightened people always seems to be more intrested in conveing their feelings and thoughts to the people who are intrested in realising enlightenment ?

Good question, there are two sides to conveying feelings and thoughts..there is the power from the ego, the fuel for the egoic state of mind, from this perspective it wants to convey it's own power, from the awake state of being you can see and smell it a mile off and find it sometimes quite amusing. From the ultimate aspect of enlightenment, this would be a way of expressing, the quality's of natural state of being lean towards love/compassion for other beings as we ultimately the same being, so we naturally treat others as we would ourselves, so talking and helping others to realise is a natural thing to do.

The enlightened state does not contain anything, so it's leans towards what is mentioned above but actually does not need it..the ego part is pure illusion created with in the universal mind

hope this answers your question
Old 29-02-2012, 10:20 AM
chinu

Quote:
I have only realised my unrealised state since I have become realised, so in the unrealised state I would say nobody realised I was unrealised, maybe apart from some deep realisation in my unconsciousness(or rather unconsciousness to my human conciousness)
What is the difference between realiseation & deep realiseation ?
or which one is more important from these two ?

Quote:
I hope this goes some way to answering your excellent question
A enlightened and realised person... But still in the habit of hoping. anyways...
Old 29-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
My state of being before the awakening was awakened but unrealised
what do you mean by unrealized?
As in what effect did unrealized have on your self awareness of your awakened state, for example.
Old 29-02-2012, 10:24 AM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
In my apparent realization I realized that it had nothing to do with me. that is the mind body organism, it was beyond the mind, but the experience was through the mind, and of course, because of this, then experience can never be what IS, or what was experienced, do you feel that same way in your apparent realization ?.

The mind is a totally separate tool from the natural state of being, I would say that the state is beyond experience, as soon as I try to analyse or look at it, I then move away from my natural state of being, I can see ultimate being and all the illusionary stuff side by side.

I would say that realisation of enlightenment is the most personal thing(or no-thing) that is why it cannot be taught to anyone, it has to be self realised

Hope this answers your question
Old 29-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:

Then why are you telling rsingh how to do it?