Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-05-2011, 07:34 AM
OceanWaves19161

Ascension/Kundalini Awakening

Hey guys,

I thought I might begin writing out specific ascension/kundalini related info as I'm starting to notice alot of people asking me about ascension related issues. It's the same kind of questions that many others are are probably starting to ponder too. I want this to be a place where people are free to ask questions or learn about the process a little more without feeling ashamed about the questions their asking or intimidated by others.

Basically, I'm going to start at the beginning with a basic introduction to these processes and why they occur, how they are triggered etc. After that I will go into the processes more deeply explaining the need for centering, grounding, the extremes in emotions which can occur, physical problems which can come out of no where and other such things.

Firstly, here's what ascension means. In simple terms ascension refers to shifts in ones conciousness (conciousness meaning ones understanding of the universe) which affects both the physical body and the soul. These shifts constantly take us into higher realities where we perceive things in higher more balanced ways. We spend our whole soul existance going through these shifts, seeking better understanding of ourselves and the nature of the universe.

Kundalini energy /Kundalini awakening is something which occurs when someone is getting closer to enlightenment (how long this takes depends upon the pace that a soul is going at and is unique for each individual). The energy is generally located in the base chakra and can be activated in a number of different ways...the energy will activate when the time is right and can be trigged by things such as intense grief, chakra work, sex, yoga, therapy etc.

Basically Kundalini Awakening is apart of the Ascension process

What happens during Kundalini Awakening?

The kundalini energy uncoils itself in the base chakra and attempts to make it's way through all seven chakras from the base right up to the crown. On its way upwards the energy will remove or unblock any areas/chakras which have blockages or impurities in them. This can cause intense periods of grief, anger, love etc as the energy is purified.

What you can get out of these processes

*enlightenment
*mastery of psychic gifts
*healing gifts can be activated
*Healing of illnesses/diseases.

*Remember if you are sick, make sure you go and see a doctor. While many general symptoms can be Kundalini related (e.g grumpiness, anxiety etc) it's best not to be too dismissive about your general health. Therefore, seek suitable health professional as needed.

Blessings,

Alana
Old 28-05-2011, 05:30 AM
OceanWaves19161

Signs of Kundalini Awakening

Physical

*Involuntary muscular twitches/cramps
*Feeling of general ungroundedness
*tingling sensation around the crown chakra (kind of feels like spiders are crawling around ontop of your head)
*Burning/aching sensations in various parts of the body. People going through the awakening typically confuse aching in the heart chakra as a heart attack warning sign (again though if you are worried and the pain is getting really bad go and see a doctor about it just to be on the safe side)
*Deminished sex drive or over active sex drive
*Contact with spirits, angels, guides etc
*Increasing psychic abilities
*Inability to sleep or extreme lethary/need to sleep for not understandable reason
*energy rushes up and down the body
*Lack of appetite or extreme over eating.

Emotional

Grumpiness
Paranoia
Panick attacks
Irritability
Extreme highs and lows
Depression
Suicidal thoughts (this is very normal for people going through ascension as the ego is slowly dieing and wants to hold on...it's important during these stages to have faith, surround yourself with friends and remind yourself that "this too will pass". Please seek counselling or medical advice if you find yourself unable to cope with it all. You may need someone to talk to or some medicine to help you adjust to the process. This is completely normal for some people.
*Overwhelming sense of love/trust in the universe

Mental

*General Confusion
*Inability to concentrate on lifes daily tasks
*Overactive mind

That's just some of the symptoms I and others have noticed. There are plenty of other ones that haven't been mentioned. Each persons process and symptoms will be unique to them.

Grounding

As you can see from above the Ascension/Kundalini symptoms can be pretty intense at times. This can make it very difficult to operate in general. The best thing to do when your going through a kundalini induced anxiety/panick attack is to bring your focus back to the present and to take some deep breaths. Keep your focus on your body and feel your feet on the ground. Look at what your experiencing and be realistic about life in general. It's usually not quite as bad as your trying to convince yourself. If your find yourself constantly thinking about your problems try going for a walk, meet up with friends or do a task which requires all of your attention. This will often take you out of the anxiety cycle and you'll begin to feel better able to cope with things.
Old 28-05-2011, 05:44 AM
Trieah

Hum. . . , I think I've had just about every one of those symptoms as a semi constant thing, throughout my whole life.

How would I know if my kundalini has actually started to open or not????
Old 28-05-2011, 07:38 AM
OceanWaves19161

Kundalini activation can go on for ages. To determine whether its an awakening or not you should be able to notice the symptoms getting better over time. Basically each step forwards that you take should make you feel better overall.
Old 28-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Deactivated Account
In my experience, when Kundalini awakens you will know. It is very dramatic.
Old 28-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Enlightener

I had a kundalini awakening a few weeks ago. One of the most intense experiences of my life, better than any drug I have ever taken, and possibly more orgasmic than any sex I have ever had.

I agree with Starbuck, you will know when it happens..
Old 28-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
I agree with Starbuck, you will know when it happens..

I wish I could agree with that statement. I did have an "awakening" of sorts last year. It was going on during the the same duration period where I had someone removing 9 negative entities from my aura. As well as, discovering whom my soul actually is, and what my role is in this lifetime. And while it was all rather intense (kind of 50/50 on the good/bad scale), I'd previously experienced other intense encounters with the spirit world, once I started helping some of the most distraught, brutal and tortured negative entities cross over into the Light.

Sometimes, I think I may have been so thoroughly tainted with the darkness, from an early age, as a way of being able to accomplish the things I've been accomplishing now, that I sometimes either block, or altogether lack the intensity of the symptoms that give solid proof of the more positive spiritual things happening with me. I honestly can not tell, if my kundalini has in fact been activated yet.

And yet, I know I'm an enlightened being and know exactly where my standing/position in "Heaven" is. Cause I've been there numerous times. It's familiar, yet unfamiliar at the same time. I can see where I belong, yet, I can't see. My guides tell me that I just can't remember everything, partially because I'm too fragmented in my assignment and personal commitments (major quantum physics at play here). Yet, if I did not fragment my consciousness out as much as I do, I wouldn't be able to accomplish as much as I already have. Gets kind of frustrating at times. And I'd imagine doubly frustrating for people in the physical world to try and get a better grasp on situation, with only knowing tiny fragments of the real situation :/ So, sorry if it sounds like I'm being difficult. It's just, a little more complicated.
Old 28-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Prokopton

I also agree that you will know when it happens, and on the orgasmic thing too.

The list of symptoms is fine on the negative psychology (much of which can be avoided with good methods and proper preparation, which of course are denied to some people), but rather deficient on the massive energetic forces at play. A "tingling sensation around the crown chakra" and "energy rushes up and down the body" ain't the half of it. Real k involves major forces running through the system, waves of champagne-like etheric bliss, energy beams over and through the spine and winding around the central channel etc.
Old 29-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Master

There was no doubt when it happened for me. It's hard to miss!! But I did not experience orgasmic bliss or champagne-like etheric bliss when it happened. I just wanted to say that because the experience is not the same for everyone.

I experienced a lot of energy and felt some energy rushes, for me coming in through my feet and encompassing my whole body. Others will feel it rush up the spine. I didn't feel that. I will say I found all that energy to be a little scary at times.

I have felt feelings of mild orgasmic bliss in my crown but that came a few years later. I've also felt what I'd term mild bliss but that's been only recently. For me these things have been developing gradually and never felt super strong or overwhelming. The energy experiences felt a little overwhelming at times but it was the worst the first two weeks after the initial experience then began to gradually settle down. Don't expect to get much sleep at first!

I think people can awaken w/o having had a kundalini experience. By awaken I mean realize that reality isn't what you'd always thought it was. I also think people can have amazing psychic experiences w/o the benefit of kundalini. I get the impression though it's not possible to develop christ consciousness and to put ego in its proper context w/o the help of k since k is the start of the work of expressing your divine consciousness in the physical.
Old 29-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Deactivated Account
I didn't experiences orgasms or anything of that nature either. Mine awakened at the crown so I was flooded with instant spiritual visions and psychic experiences, as well as head tingling, crawling and buzzing. I developed whispering in my ears over a few weeks as my chakras began to open. It was all very dramatic, especially the visions, and impossible to mistake.