Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 26-08-2018, 08:51 PM
Master
As the Linden tree
Holds out is hand
And touches my
Fingers
With glittering dew
I see

For the briefest of
Moments
I see the web
And I feel the strength of us
Building

We walk easily
My sisters and I
Each in our
Own
Together

We hear the steps
Of our Brothers
And the songs
Of our souls make
Dance of the sky

We can to better.
We can do better.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 02-09-2018, 09:44 PM
Master
Another bell at the door
Another caller falls
Ringing to my singing feet
As I dance my songs unsung.

There's flutter of butterfly,
And vanity's fair for all.
Why did I just rize tall.

Be gentle and kind
Be ever and mine
Be room and space to dine.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 05-09-2018, 01:34 AM
Master
Copy from other thread:

I can impossibly
speak and I can
impossibly sleep.

How to hold
all of this
power... I
allow it, yet fall
into awe of it.

Are you aware, in your space,
I vainly wonder in my
human dress, and then
you stroke
my back and pull me
into
the here again.

So humbled by life, its "all"-ity
and its reality, its grainity
and its sanity, its
shadow souls in ghost gray
and my brothers
in vibrant
multidimensional
color...

Can we do this allways?

Oh yes, I forgot,
that's exactly
what
we do <3

Old 22-09-2018, 01:28 AM
Master
Copied from TF tread:

"Beautiful, love it.

Not the smoke. Part of me still wishes to be there. That night, that train, that damp cold freedom of nothing and everything without bounds. I taste the smoke, tastes like rebellion and courage and combat. But the revolution's here. In the clear.

But love it. Reminds me:

What's up with my life? Can you give a clue, do you know?
Cycles of circle, series of meets again, singing round the crescent moon. Ascending through fine-leaved ashes of illusions, leaving their friendship unhindered behind. Clarity meets me, brilliant rays of eternal sun, and we walk til we're bathed in light. A moment, then, a day. A breath, a single frame, 'fore again the comets come cash and burn.

And as the dust of destruction settles, in the dark dark dark we see. Already.
A sliver of rounded light, silently white - but singing our song.

See ya!"

Old 22-09-2018, 02:12 AM
Master
Thank you. For the love. All that power danced, delicately. Strings plucked and rains dropped, sounds making solid shelter from the storms, dreams skipping rope, holding hands with words.

Damn!, you walk with the divine! And I get to go along.

Old 22-09-2018, 12:26 PM
Experiencer
Gentleness and kindness weigh vastly in your poems, Realm Ki. It's my beloved belief that we write in the soul of all we are when our poems speak in us and we amplify the sounds of our heartsong in the whole. It never matters how many read a poem, it is written on timespace itself. To expanding gentle and strong beauty, and the joy of love's eternal freedom to create countless reflections.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 22-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Master
Wow! Amazing !!
Old 22-09-2018, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Gentleness and kindness weigh vastly in your poems, Realm Ki. It's my beloved belief that we write in the soul of all we are when our poems speak in us and we amplify the sounds of our heartsong in the whole. It never matters how many read a poem, it is written on timespace itself. To expanding gentle and strong beauty, and the joy of love's eternal freedom to create countless reflections.

I wholeheartedly agree, Starflower! Thank you for putting beautiful words to my mindset, and for reading and commenting <3

Old 22-09-2018, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Wow! Amazing !!

Unseeking, not sure if this comment was for me if for Starflower's gorgeous comment above, but thank in any case, for sharing the love! <3

Old 25-09-2018, 12:02 AM
Master
Roaring through the night the storm
Breaking waves through the gift of time
You see me see you holding our own hand
And she reaches, he dives, they smile
And we arrive

Can you see me now?
Can you hear us smile?
Can you wait til the morning
With our boundless love?

Everything and all times in a pinpoint
Piece of absolute nothing, and as I tumble down the roaring embrace of the storm
I am, with you, it all.