Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-03-2017, 10:13 AM
Guide
Spiritual Awakening - feel emptiness in Solar Plexus

I’ve been going through a spiritual awakening since last April. It’s been a really difficult time and I have only in the last few months figured out what’s been going on. I think I’ve moved onto a new phase. I say think as I’m not sure. A few weeks back, I came back from shopping and within an hour I’d lost all my physical energy and for the next four days I could barely function. Fortunately I was on leave so didn’t have to cope with work.

The day before I was to return to work, I sat down in my chair, snuggled up with some blankets and relaxing music and I noticed that my feet were unusually warm. My feet are more or less permanently cold, so it was really noticeable. Next thing I knew this warmth energy started moving up my legs, round to my back up to my shoulders, into my head, down to my throat chakra, heart chakra and solar. I could literally FEEL this energy, I wasn’t imagining it, I didn’t ask for it to happen, I wasn’t meditating. I could feel the warmth and energy enter into each chakra. It lasted about an hour. It was very much like the energy I feel when having cranio sacral therapy.

After it had finished, I noticed that I’d got my energy back and over the next week or so began to feel stronger in myself physically but not 100%. I also felt, very keenly, a sense of emptiness, a void, hollow feeling in my solar plexus. Like I had no identity, I’d somehow lost the essence of me. After this above healing, that sense of me came back a little bit but I’m still feeling this emptiness. I’ve noticed that throughout the initial stages of the awakening I was feeling extreme anxiety which went on and off for months. I’ve not had any of that for a few months now.

Something happened yesterday, a stressful situation which was the same as a situation that happened last July and I could barely function I was that stressed. Now I’m thinking, so what, if it happens we’ll deal with it and I’m not going to worry about it. Quite a profound change. So I feel all the trauma and stress I’ve had in life has gone but so has all the good positive stuff.

Has anyone been through this awakening that could shed some light?
Old 19-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I’ve been going through a spiritual awakening since last April. It’s been a really difficult time and I have only in the last few months figured out what’s been going on. I think I’ve moved onto a new phase. I say think as I’m not sure. A few weeks back, I came back from shopping and within an hour I’d lost all my physical energy and for the next four days I could barely function. Fortunately I was on leave so didn’t have to cope with work.

The day before I was to return to work, I sat down in my chair, snuggled up with some blankets and relaxing music and I noticed that my feet were unusually warm. My feet are more or less permanently cold, so it was really noticeable. Next thing I knew this warmth energy started moving up my legs, round to my back up to my shoulders, into my head, down to my throat chakra, heart chakra and solar. I could literally FEEL this energy, I wasn’t imagining it, I didn’t ask for it to happen, I wasn’t meditating. I could feel the warmth and energy enter into each chakra. It lasted about an hour. It was very much like the energy I feel when having cranio sacral therapy.

After it had finished, I noticed that I’d got my energy back and over the next week or so began to feel stronger in myself physically but not 100%. I also felt, very keenly, a sense of emptiness, a void, hollow feeling in my solar plexus. Like I had no identity, I’d somehow lost the essence of me. After this above healing, that sense of me came back a little bit but I’m still feeling this emptiness. I’ve noticed that throughout the initial stages of the awakening I was feeling extreme anxiety which went on and off for months. I’ve not had any of that for a few months now.

Something happened yesterday, a stressful situation which was the same as a situation that happened last July and I could barely function I was that stressed. Now I’m thinking, so what, if it happens we’ll deal with it and I’m not going to worry about it. Quite a profound change. So I feel all the trauma and stress I’ve had in life has gone but so has all the good positive stuff.

Has anyone been through this awakening that could shed some light?

Yes and it all makes sense how your explaining it too.

The loss of identity and emptiness is part of the emptying out process of the conditioned you, the parts needed to release to open to your true self. It sounds like your in the limbo stage awaiting to reconnection to your joyful, happy self once more. The process of letting go can run deep and letting it all go right down to that loss of id and sense of you as you thought you were, does take time to rebuild, reconnect you as this person you are becoming and building now. I went through some panic stages in this space, thinking life will never open, I will never open to the joy of being but you do. It takes time to open and feel yourself in this new way of being, your getting used to yourself, getting to know yourself as this person, without all the stress and pain of being as you were. You have been through a major ending, look at this time as rest and recovery, experiencing in new ways, building and opening to feel once more without all the crapola in the way. Solar plexus is your feeling centre, it will open again and you will begin to notice how feeling feels now as you are showing in the letting go of worry and stress.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 19-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Quite a profound change. So I feel all the trauma and stress I’ve had in life has gone but so has all the good positive stuff.
It's a doozy when this happens because it tends to blow the socks off somewhat, and when that happens everything changes. You don't just change inside, the rest of the Universe around you changes too to reflect what you have inside. To put it simply changes like these are energetic, and Tesla said that if you want to understand the Universe think energy, frequency and vibration. Your vibrations have changed and are changing, you're still in the process. The emptiness doesn't have to be a void, it can be full of potential if you want to think of it that way. The anxiety belonged to a different paradigm, a different set of frequencies that you aren't any more and they don't resonate with you. They're gone, and everything else too including the "good, positive stuff" because that too belonged to a different 'you'.

Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it, just remember that it doesn't come on its own. Let it go, let it all go.
Old 19-03-2017, 02:01 PM
Guide
Thank you both, so much. It's a very odd journey to take and it's all good to read about the process in articles but there is nothing so valuable as to hearing from someone who's been through it.

I’ve stopped calling it the void as it feels negative and have started calling it the space, as that sounds as though it is something that's waiting to be filled with new things. It definitely feels as though I've shed loads of trauma and stress from my life. I think limbo is a good word for it.
Old 19-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
I think limbo is a good word for it.
You're very welcome.

But try "Waiting to become" instead of limbo.
Old 26-03-2017, 09:21 AM
Guide
It's been an odd sort of week. I have the feeling back in the solar plexus but I feel like I've lost enthusiasm for just about everything! I usually have a huge appetite for new information / knowledge - if it moved I would have to investigate, research read about it - and now it's like 'shoulder shrug', who cares? I don't feel moved by anything. I got up this morning and hadn't even realised the clocks had changed. This is just not like me at all. I'm assuming this is another phase but I don't like it, at least in the past when I felt depressed, I was feeling something.
Old 26-03-2017, 12:08 PM
Master
Quote:
It's been an odd sort of week. I have the feeling back in the solar plexus but I feel like I've lost enthusiasm for just about everything! I usually have a huge appetite for new information / knowledge - if it moved I would have to investigate, research read about it - and now it's like 'shoulder shrug', who cares? I don't feel moved by anything. I got up this morning and hadn't even realised the clocks had changed. This is just not like me at all. I'm assuming this is another phase but I don't like it, at least in the past when I felt depressed, I was feeling something.

Hello Patrycia-Rose
Moving from the mind state and "feeding" yourself state in ways your describing can be part of moving from the mind deeper into the core of you. Your whole state of being changes and shifts to move you deeper into your gut and feeling sense. It takes time for the shift to fully come into being. So just be aware the more open in feeling you become by letting go of your mind and its needs, life itself will begin to reflect and open up the feelings you haven't yet experienced. Moving from the head to the heart is what I relate this as. Later on your appetite for learning will come back as it did for me. But during these shifts, you just go with it and be ok with the process as you feel it. Even not feeling anything can signal your readying to open in feeling to life in new ways when that life enters your feeling space. Just be aware sometimes being in this mode, things can hit hard at your feeling space and it can be a challenge to the old patterns of how you once dealt with things. Your used to seeking, but life itself, will begin to show you what it wants for you to go deeper.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Guide
Hello Naturesflows, thank you so much for your words and insight. It all makes sense when I see it in writing. I need to be patient and let things unfold in their own time (patience was never a strong point). I went for a run this morning, that's made me feel a little better just knowing something's still working!
Old 26-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Knower

me to, how long does these things last? Will you be able to have a nice rythm of sleep and able to plan workouts or will the enrgy allwas jump up and down?
Old 26-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello Naturesflows, thank you so much for your words and insight. It all makes sense when I see it in writing. I need to be patient and let things unfold in their own time (patience was never a strong point). I went for a run this morning, that's made me feel a little better just knowing something's still working!

Happy to share with you...x
One big lesson in listening was small steps through the process. And how beautiful your out running and still doing things while your very aware of the shifts and changes moving into your awareness and you. I was fully immersed in my own deeper awakening process and life was difficult to get on with in other ways. But for me that learning came later. It was the way I had to go through it of course to learn of the process deeper. Sometimes you don't have too, you can still get on with your life and shift quite naturally.