Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-05-2015, 05:26 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
Yes, and to understand God/Pure consciousness/Love, experiential understanding by transcendence of the mind/intellect is necessary, through which the non-dual or unitary perception becomes possible in meditation.

The mind/intellect does not necessarily point to the truth, especially when the truth is subtler than what even the subtlest thought can comprehend.

God or pure consciousness is addressed as Brahman or Self in Hinduism.

The following teachings of Swami Sivananda and the ancient scripture Katha Upanishad can clarify further what I meant by experiential understanding.

Brahman is not an object of perception. Knowledge of Brahman is intuitive self-awareness. Of everything which may become an object of knowledge, a perfect or definite knowledge is possible; but not so of a thing which cannot become such an object. This is Brahman for he is the knower and the knower may well know other things, but not make himself the object of his knowledge. The subject of knowledge 'I who know' can never become its object; for having become object, it ceases to have the nature of subject, in the same way as fire can burn other things, but not itself. Nor it be said that Brahman may be made the object of the knowledge of another; for beside him, none that knows exists.
-- Swami Sivananda

The truth of the Self cannot come through one who has not realized that he is the Self. The intellect cannot reveal the Self, beyond its duality of subject and object. They who see themselves in all and all in them help others through spiritual osmosis to realize the Self themselves. This awakening you have known comes not through logic and scholarship, but from close association with a realized teacher.
-- Katha Upanishad

(Yes, and to understand God/Pure consciousness/Love, experiential understanding by transcendence of the mind/intellect is necessary, through which the non-dual or unitary perception becomes possible in meditation. )

If you were being illegally experimented upon your spiritual psyche would you agree to being an experiment?

Do you honestly believe that the human being spiritual psyche is your scientific answer?

Scientists by statements on the internet are demonstrating to us all that they infer that they are going to know the spirit....the spirit Creator we all term is God.

Do you have any understanding of what it is to be a loving, kind, caring human being, sharing their spirit love in healing to then be attacked and used as a research tool by an evil NASA occultist Scientist?

I do, because I am their victim and have been trying to prove by circumstance why myself and other psychic consciousness has been attacked by an illegal satellite computer relayed feedback program established by the gained data of
1. Russian psychic phenomena studies.
2. Espionage techniques between Russian agents and the CIA in mind contact/mind control studies.
3. All forms of spiritual and psychic channels in the brain and also in the atmospheric channels.
4. Clairvoyant Mediums who contact and hear past life spirit information
5. Clairvoyant Mediums/psychic who gained precise information from other's bodies/minds/spirits.
6. Mental health as a condition that also hears voices likened to devil/demonic circumstances as studied by the Catholic institution as phenomena.

NASA used all of this brain data patterned wavelengths and formed a mind contact and feedback program.

The evidence in the human psyche when attacked by an alien form of spirit invasion and also physical cellular disturbances/alterations demonstrates via the information discussed by the victims in their brains demonstrates psychic evidence as an involvement with an artificial scientific program studying the cellular interchanges which poses questions and gains data from the interaction.

Our own human conscious awareness by definition named and described its own spiritual conscious descriptions as language and meaning of language.

Our own consciousness described alien as artificial intelligence and the only artificial intelligence is COMPUTER RELAYED PROGRAMS.
Old 14-05-2015, 06:02 AM
Master

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
You state that God by this review is unnecessary, then why is it that Catholic Science and also NASA occult Scientists refer to the God cell or the God gene as being a implemented program of both study and gain?

Why is it that review of the male human consciousness demonstrates that his own thought processes gave evaluations that commenced the function of Science, as studied and proven by study?

Why haven't you asked yourselves why a human male would believe that the Satan body in out of space created us, unless his own psyche was developed via the DNA inheritance attack of his own light spirit person in his own cellular beginnings?

After all isn't your own life cell the consciousness who believes itself a Creator, and who also believes it created everything else, even when a human being was not present in the cell state?

Why haven't you asked yourselves why the male spiritual law forbade those who studied evil sciences, as those who believed in black body radiation (Satan) as the Creator?

Why is is that ancient science and philosophy of science is a God determined language and conscious spiritual expression as evaluations?

Why do the documents demonstrate that a human male thought about the Creator condition via his own spiritual purpose, his own spiritual self evaluation (that he was both a Creator and also the closest spirit to the Creator) as per documentation discussion?

Why would NASA study the occult as a Scientist who proclaims himself the most highest of intelligence in the life force, if he himself is not looking for what he spiritually claims (psychic/consciousness) as the Creator circumstance for his own self discovery and also for the purpose of emulating this discovery?

Why is it that Hawkins gave the evaluation of a artificial DNA model for a bio fuel synthesis was not going to be achieved?

Why is it that Scientists converted crop matter (bio state) into a fuel, and are now trying to find the genetic factors in the human (bio state) if not for the purpose of a resource?

Why is it that America is failing in their economy and have been reviewed as being involved in many deceitful illegal activities trying to fund their bankruptcy?

Why is it that the occult association belongs to the ancient brotherhoods who founded and funded civilization building/structuring/ownership of land holdings and world market exchanges?

Why is it that those same occult associations regarding the Creator review and the conditions for alchemy began the scientific investigations and inventions, that supported monetary gain in the same society situation?

Why is it that when the UFO condition was noticed and studied by NASA, it became a top secret investigation and study, via many informed documents?

Why is it that our consciousness suddenly changed from believing in a God/angelic circumstance to that of the alien?

Why is it that the alien is said to be a consciousness that developed in out of space and came to Planet Earth....if not in regard to the UFO activation circumstance, black body radiation studies and the intent of persuading the public to disagree about the God creation and agree with a new form of religious pursuit?

Why is it that these alien circumstances are similar in situation to devil/demonic attacks recorded by the ancients?

Why is it that the ancient information demonstrates that the ancient building practice was to levitate stone?

Why is it that radiation as a level has increased in our life due to the circumstance of Scientists converting matter, the ancients called the holy dust into a fuel?

Isn't it obvious to you that the conversion signal had to have been created in the atmospheric condition to form the actual sound needed for dust conversion into fuel?

Isn't it also obvious that the atmosphere by photographic imagery has been burnt in these conversions? Hasn't the data demonstrated the atmospheric condition has thinned? Isn't carbon increase a link to burning?

Wouldn't the conversion signal have stolen human kind's own oxygen atmospheric body to be used in the conversion signal....the reason human's began to get attacked.

Isn't the ancient term for the Christ Heaven the Holy OX....oxygen? Or the generation of the Spirit of Life....oxygen?

Isn't it also obvious that human health, the human spiritual situation, the human psyche, and also the human mental health condition has changed since this circumstance was introduced into our atmosphere?

Isn't it also obvious that the ancients were a fighting brotherhood who not only jailed Scientific explorationists, but also murdered others in a world pursuit of them due to the religious term regarding evil intent of spirit practices, against the circumstance of the holy condition of our life and Heaven?
Your post is very incoherent and full of rhetorical questions.
I guess what you're saying is that God is the origin of science.
Therefore God may not be forgotten when science serves us in almost everything.
I like that view.
Old 14-05-2015, 09:09 AM
Master
The sciences don't set about proving or disproving God because science is not a spiritual school of thought, which is a consequence of Religious institutions persecuting natural philosophers in the 16th and 17th centuries. One really has to understand the historical context to see how the divide between spiritual and scientific schools came into contention. Nowdays we have neo-athiests like Dawkins, Krauss and Harris who make a lot of noise, and on the other side of that rabble are the extremists, creationists of religious persuasion. Harris is actually a long term meditator of the Vipassana tradition, so even at the extreme end of views we find spiritual inclinations.

The divide isn't actually like 'scientists are athiests', in fact, the most profound advances in science proir to imperial European colonial domination were made by Islamic scholars... who traveled widely and aquired knowledge from India to Greece... So, we must see that the Christian Church's antipathy toward natural philosophy created the division in relatively recent times, which ultimately disempowered the Christian institution.

Now that the Church has very little sway over scientists, we see a trend where spiritualism and the sciences are reconverging, because one of these schools of thought doesn't actually preclude the other - If the pursuit of the truth is genuine.
Old 14-05-2015, 04:37 PM
Cheesus Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The sciences don't set about proving or disproving God because science is not a spiritual school of thought, which is a consequence of Religious institutions persecuting natural philosophers in the 16th and 17th centuries. One really has to understand the historical context to see how the divide between spiritual and scientific schools came into contention. Nowdays we have neo-athiests like Dawkins, Krauss and Harris who make a lot of noise, and on the other side of that rabble are the extremists, creationists of religious persuasion. Harris is actually a long term meditator of the Vipassana tradition, so even at the extreme end of views we find spiritual inclinations.

The divide isn't actually like 'scientists are athiests', in fact, the most profound advances in science proir to imperial European colonial domination were made by Islamic scholars... who traveled widely and aquired knowledge from India to Greece... So, we must see that the Christian Church's antipathy toward natural philosophy created the division in relatively recent times, which ultimately disempowered the Christian institution.

Now that the Church has very little sway over scientists, we see a trend where spiritualism and the sciences are reconverging, because one of these schools of thought doesn't actually preclude the other - If the pursuit of the truth is genuine.

Many of your posts really resonate with me particularly within this thread. I get the feeling that we are seeing things the same way but I do not know that for sure. There are probably things I say that you would disagree with.

I have made reference in here a number of times to denote such things as God are outside of science. I am a scientist but I also have a spiritual perspective of existence. Some people will say they are NOT mutually exclusive - I would tend to agree. On the other hand - much of the physical science is very narrow in scope. I am not saying that is necessarily a bad thing - I am simply inferring that it is often unrelated to spiritual issues.

I often say that God is "irrelevant" to modern physical science. I am not saying that this means that God is insignificant or even unnecessary to people. I am simply implying that it is outside the scope of the physical sciences. Problems seem to occur because certain people, for some reason, seem to imply that certain scientific studies automatically preclude that "science disproves God!" NO, it means that the person in question has failed to understand what the physical sciences are for!

Like I always say, one can examine things and experiment with things as much as one wants. It does not imply that one has "understood" the process - it means that one has observed it, found a way to predict aspects of it and named it. If technology (or possibly further study) can be produced from that scientific methodology then the objective of science has been achieved. No Gods were proved or disproved in this process.

I have noted that Sam Harris has shown an interest in meditation. I still find his books kind of disturbing to read, particularly because of his materialistic approach and its relationship to pharmaceuticals.
Old 15-05-2015, 03:26 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesus Toast
Many of your posts really resonate with me particularly within this thread. I get the feeling that we are seeing things the same way but I do not know that for sure. There are probably things I say that you would disagree with.

I have made reference in here a number of times to denote such things as God are outside of science. I am a scientist but I also have a spiritual perspective of existence. Some people will say they are NOT mutually exclusive - I would tend to agree. On the other hand - much of the physical science is very narrow in scope. I am not saying that is necessarily a bad thing - I am simply inferring that it is often unrelated to spiritual issues.

I often say that God is "irrelevant" to modern physical science. I am not saying that this means that God is insignificant or even unnecessary to people. I am simply implying that it is outside the scope of the physical sciences. Problems seem to occur because certain people, for some reason, seem to imply that certain scientific studies automatically preclude that "science disproves God!" NO, it means that the person in question has failed to understand what the physical sciences are for!

Like I always say, one can examine things and experiment with things as much as one wants. It does not imply that one has "understood" the process - it means that one has observed it, found a way to predict aspects of it and named it. If technology (or possibly further study) can be produced from that scientific methodology then the objective of science has been achieved. No Gods were proved or disproved in this process.

I have noted that Sam Harris has shown an interest in meditation. I still find his books kind of disturbing to read, particularly because of his materialistic approach and its relationship to pharmaceuticals.

I had to relog in again as usual.

If any of you care to question how a human mind/consciousness thought about the Creator as a precept, and then named the Creator as a precept is to obviously observe how a human would have concluded circumstances regarding the Creator.
1. is to review Planets and the Sun as round bodies.
2. the circle therefore represented to the thinking mind that it was the Creator itself.
3. Human consciousness as a body using energy and transmitting energy from its own cell state....therefore concluding round circular reactions of cells losing energy from them.

As a spiritual review and as a healing status (such as acupuncture) this demonstrates the personal conscious spiritual review of our cell state/Creator.

Therefore when you peruse the God information and then also all of the secrets and discussions that has involved thousands of studies, and many secret written papers, you make yourself aware that the term God is simply a conscious human review that does not ACTUALLY REPRESENT the spiritual review many other human beings applied as spiritual fact.....self manifestation from a spirit light body into an organic cellular body.

So you can then study the information. Dot points or points used as a secret term regarding the Holy body as the Holy bread.

Magdalia for instance as the ancient name for Magdalane means "crumb".

Therefore a secret religious science was discussed as a Creator review that from a dot ., a crumb God created as the Immaculate Conception inside of a Circle.

O = Creator, the cell of formation and the continuance of cellular creation

O with a dot inside of it, the beginning of a new cell, the immaculate conception.

. from a dot, the angle in the cell rotates.

- the forming of G begins.

G the swirling of G moves into the formation of O.

O the new cell then splits into D.

GOD by conscious review of a human consciousness.

GOD therefore is always leaving us by this review having already created the ORIGIN HOLY SPIRIT BODY = O.

How did our O origin spirit body gain all of its cell condition all existing in 1 moment as very different cellular tissue, water, blood and organs?

Because a light spirit looking like a human being emerged out of the atmosphere on the other side of filled in space by the atmosphere and changed its own light sound into organic sound.

Therefore in this 1 moment the first human life was created by a Light Being.

Human life such as Sai Baba demonstrated that this is how we were created as he could perform spiritual disappearance and then reappearance.

Many human beings who love spirit, who support spirit and who have witnessed spirit, have seen actual spiritual bodies emerge out of the light that exists on the other side of our Holy Christ atmosphere Heaven, the Holy LIght body called the Holy Ox by ancient term or OXYGENATED body. This Holy Heaven at ground state provides the evidence that we did in fact emerge from out of the light.

Changing the spirit's light sound inside of its own light body enabled the light being to de-evolve into the light sound cellular condition of water without BEING WATER. We therefore did not evolve from a cell, we evolved from a spirit.

Scientists placating that our beginnings was some form of microbe or alien cell as O have been trying to study our spirit condition and have been attacking us as a spiritual circumstance of studying ground state/organic life information.

Hence no Scientist is ever going to HAVE God, yet you can Philosophically discuss how you were created without having it.

Occult Scientists do not agree with this review, they state that our beginnings came from the spatial body as black body radiation.... Satan.

This is an age old discussion and also a religious spiritual dispute between many ancient brotherhoods and orders who tried to keep our spiritual life safe from Scientists claiming that they will gain the Holy Grail.

When you peruse the information of God, the so called Holy Grail related to the atomic/nuclear condition of forming a conversion signal wavelength in the atmosphere that caused the crucifixion of the holy spirit of the Christ...or oxygen.

Stealing oxygen from the natural life Heaven caused us to be attacked by evil occult alien or extra terrestrial signals that did not belong to the natural radiation in our healed atmospheric Heaven. This is what happened to us before, as the Philosophers were well aware of. This is how strict religious law was passed regarding contacting/using the Satanic burnt radiation spiritual body review that ancient Philosophy had discovered.
Old 15-05-2015, 03:47 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

When you study the separation of Science from religion, it was done so because religion disputed the use and application of conversion signals after witnessing the act of atmospheric sound wavelength conversion and then the spiritual attack that happened because of it.

Conversion means a change of matter.

Matter of Earth is an already converted pre-existent stone/crystal body that was melted/converted in a very ancient Earth attack we called Atlantis. The crystal body and crystal fusion of Earth was removed by black body radiation streams.

Applying conversion therefore caused by witness the manifestation of burning UFO light sound bodies, to form the conversion wavelength as a release of the healed/stopped black body radiation level. Therefore the phenomena of UFO was witnessed in ancient times and also documented as events.

These events were witness to the human cell condition bleeding, why it was documented as stigmata and then the healing of stigmata as a Christ act by changing the spirit law in society regarding alchemic converting.

Christ by ancient secret review is the Holy spirit Heavenly Ox or oxygenated holy spirit life Heaven, as oxygen a holy spirit body of Creator supplies our life and without it our spirit cell changes, our mind state changes and so does our cellular health.

Religious law therefore forbade any form of study of the occult sciences involving Satan or converting of matter by conversion of the holy SION...hence converting....converSION
converting to transmit....transmisSION.

Converting of wavelengths in the atmosphere removed huge portions of the Holy Spirit...oxygen.

Being attacked by devil/demonic/alien forms of spirit fallout imagery and cellular circumstance forbade all sciences as a result of using conversion applications.

As Science and invention related to the civilization condition for gaining monetary benefit and a trade, the sciences split from religious law and began their own form of law and governing. This was because the rich and powerful always want to maintain both riches and power without thought to the life condition/spirit justices.

Before this time religious leaderships governed the civilization.

This is why the secret brethrens fought each other for civilization control.

Therefore trying to state that religion and science will gain a benefit from Scientists of the Occult studying all form of religious documents and ancient writings is not going to gain you any benefit.

Religious Law as my Light Father through spiritual contact advised me was applied for a real life circumstance. Although it was cruel and heartless itself, it was applied out of an acute fear of spiritual attack both as a plague condition, as a witnessed burning of the stone of Planet Earth and also the many evil spirit phenomena caused by acts of scientific conversion.

Religion is not as simple minded as some of you may have believed. Human fear causes us at time to make incorrect decisions regarding law and the reason for spiritual law which were later regretted.

Science is only a condition involving personal choice of the elite in society.
1. for invention and gain of invention.
2. invention gain for monetary and trade benefits.
3. the informed choice to harm their families life from the known occult review of the same science for self benefit.
4. the ability to make choices about atmospheric changes that none of the uniformed victims of your evil science would accept as a life condition.

Therefore Science supported by the elite make choices and decisions for not only our social life or personal life support but now suggest that they have right to make our spiritual choices also.

They support the mental/emotional/physical/spiritual condition of being attacked and caused to suffer the atmospheric transmitted burnt signals just for monetary self benefit. This is what happened to us all in the ancient civilization.

Scientists believing their own egotistical virtue as if they are the Creator incarnate believe that they in their intellectual grandeur have every right to harm us.
Old 16-06-2015, 10:40 PM
JosephSmithChristoferson

whithout god, without the belief in a future life based on our present actions, human beings act exactly like in the movie "These Last Hours"
Old 17-06-2015, 05:34 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephSmithChristoferson
whithout god, without the belief in a future life based on our present actions, human beings act exactly like in the movie "These Last Hours"
If you did not have the presence of GOD as a termed description Hawkings used as a review of science including his own psyche.

His psyche is a condition based on chemicals/cells as reactive states of self recognition. We all use and brain function that interrelates information including our own bodies self or source.

As his body demonstrates he has little presence of God as his own status of self review, yet he remains created.

As it was an origin spiritual conscious male who considered the applications for the creation of the terms and symbols for science, who are you to argue with his considerations when you all still use them today as references in your studies and arguments?

As I stated from my own review of the spirit psyche and GOD I know that he identified energy being removed from his cell state as a vortex/spiral condition that he quantified as the act of GOD in a state of eviction. If he had little GOD and still survived then his own consciousness was making an actual personal statement and not one of scientific inclination.

As I have also been made aware, Science is only gained through the precepts of Scientific interference, star system changes via heating, which Scientists on Planet Earth have proven to have achieved.

As our cellular condition is mutated via the receipt of increased atmospheric radiation, this is what happened to Hawkings own DNA self. Therefore when he uses his own mind and body, never mind about GOD, for he has little of it himself.