Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 05:18 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
Oh, that's right - this is the part in discussion with Tzu where he asks a question, I answer it TWICE, but he is not satisfied so then starts the cycle of demand and demur, demand and demur, demand and demur...

Oy vey.
I'm sorry you see it that way, Humm.. if have missed the answer to the question, "do you see more than "what you see", Humm?", please indicate where i missed it..

Be well..
Old 02-11-2011, 05:21 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
No I don't see that although I am open to that being the case. I imagine if we had these discussions face to face, it would become more clear.
What I do see is a man whose well intentions for those he feels are watching and listening with young eager minds to these discussions to be more important somehow than the opponent he attempts to trample and belittle before them.
I look at the trees fruit when discerning behavior and your fruit represented by your words is hurtful and equivalent to bullying.
No well intentions can change that fact.
It is not even a question with me of what you are saying at all. It is how you say it which consists of constantly telling people why they say what THEY say.
I could tell you that I have seen with my own eyes and understanding that death is an illusion and if you disagree, you will tell me that I am only seeing what I want to see.
Attempts to have real discussions have been attempted many times. You have caused them to fail by reacting in this manner.
You require proof of others where they differ from you. On every level that is just rediculous IMO and makes no sense. In fact as I am writing that, I can see you formulating a response as to why it should make sense to me that you do that........lol
I wish you all the best but I will not take such behavior toward me so if it remains we will contiue to lock horns.
Take care.........James
I do not understand how to communicate with you.

Be well..
Old 02-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
...I'm sorry you see it that way, Humm.. if have missed the answer to the question, "do you see more than "what you see", Humm?", please indicate where i missed it...

Wow Tzu - are you really that dense???

Instead of recognizing that you have slipped back into the repetitive demanding pattern I originally called you on, then thanking me and moving on, you double down - asking me again!!

Posts 198 and 200 Tzu - read them very slooooooowly.

Of course if you didn't like it the first time (or the second) why would you like it any better a third time???

Let it go Tzu. Just walk away - while you still can.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:34 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
Wow Tzu - are you really that dense???

Instead of recognizing that you have slipped back into the repetitive demanding pattern I originally called you on, then thanking me and moving on, you double down - asking me again!!

Posts 198 and 200 Tzu - read them very slooooooowly.

Of course if you didn't like it the first time (or the second) why would you like it any better a third time???

Let it go Tzu. Just walk away - while you still can.
Good, you never address the issue, Humm.. you say one thing, "Now, any time you'd like to discuss like a person to another person, let me know,".. then, you do this.. so, if you will kindly abstain from replying to me or about me, i will do the same, okay?

Be well..
Old 02-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

I do not understand how to communicate with you.

Be well..

I can't tell you how to act Tzu. Everything that has been pointed out to you as unacceptable is ok in your eyes and you just turn it around back at who is saying it anyways.
It is a lost cause. You called me a phoney yesterday. A man trying to appear to be humble. You say you don't know how to respond........seriously dude.......
Tell you what, since I am so good at playing make believe, I'll respond to my post above, for you "OK Jim, I'll try and watch how I respond since so many see it as an insult" " "I appreciate the talk.......be well"

Much better............I will sleep like a baby tonight.........
Old 02-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Lisa

This is about "What I Am".

This is an impossible question to answer.

But using words and thoughts- what is the closest answer you can give?

And everyone can have their own answer.

No right or wrong about it.

Why not the see the similarities in the answers instead of the differences?

Beauty is in everyone here. It's easy to see this.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
This is about "What I Am".

This is an impossible question to answer.

But using words and thoughts- what is the closest answer you can give?

And everyone can have their own answer.

No right or wrong about it.

Why not the see the similarities in the answers instead of the differences?

Beauty is in everyone here. It's easy to see this.

May I ask.........Who are you addressing this to?

It's like the teacher punishing the whole class for the actions of one or two...lol
Old 02-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Master
Talking

I'm backtracking here on this thread, at page 20 or something, and it's always the same with certain people, and natch, I have my suspicions about some, RofL. Who loves ya! Buuuut, your messin' with my doily arrangement ~ again! Oh Amethyst! Helllllp! (Maybe some didn't have their RDA of pink yet?)

Old 02-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I'm backtracking here on this thread, at page 20 or something, and it's always the same with certain people, and natch, I have my suspicions about some, RofL. Who loves ya! Buuuut, your messin' with my doily arrangement ~ again! Oh Amethyst! Helllllp! (Maybe some didn't have their RDA of pink yet?)

I'm only asking cuz there seems to be a reluctancy for some to just come out and say it..................kinda like what you just did..........lol
Old 02-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Master
Stop it. Seriously. If you don't get along with someone, put them on ignore. Easy enough.

Another thread having to be closed.

Closed Thread