Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Niebla0007

Talking Tinnitus

While the mention of Tinnitus made me smile here,
which I haven't got for quite a while,
I agree to rule out everything else abnormal within physical nature with a doctor before concluding it to be spiritual or other sense.
I find nothing wrong with wanting to develope/hone a psychic gift,
actually it is a rather fantastic thing to be interested with rather than anything else harmful like drugs, gambling, etc.
I think Winepenny here is more accurate in saying
clairaudience seems to parallel one’s innate thinking processes.
When I hear a voice, it's like a whisper and yet I hear it in my head, not my ear. The clearest one is the female voice which seems be coming from above my head for the most part of the time.
Like what themaster said,
The goal is to change that humming to HEARING/KNOWING...
So, just posses your own key -get attunement.
Old 15-04-2015, 05:23 AM
roguespear86

hi guys new here, its amazing to join you guys, i think im clairaudient too, lots of things you legends have experienced in life i have too, i was seeing spirits a few days ago rite and no **** after the fear went, curiosity kicked in, i asked a female spirit of about in her twentys if she would prove to me that they were real spirits, she approached me, lent down and gently scratched my leg with her finger, to my disbelief, every point her finger was touching my leg, i felt every bit, i was left fundimentally amazed, loads of things happened, ill fill you all in after ive read a few of the topics and done a little bit more researching, thx guys and chat soon =D ive experienced things like this since i was a child, there is so much that we dont know, im very apprehensive atm, freaky stuff fairplay lol
Old 23-08-2019, 06:41 PM
Strangerthanfiction

To me it sounds like clairaudience. Just like in your case there is a psychic who has told me i am clairaudient. It took me a long time to realise that i am clairaudient. I wasn't always clairaudient but one day words and sentences popped up internally. This is known as subjective clairaudience. You hear it inside of you. I hear it like the voice you use when you think and read. Sometimes the ego comes through and sometimes my inner critic criticize me. Its hard for me to know who's coming through. It could be my higher self, a random spirit, my spirit guides or my guardian angels. Sometimes i hear random conversations and i think it could be the conversations spirits have with each other. These spirits are not aware that i hear them. Negative spirits from the lower astral has threatened me, insulted me, criticized me and tried to scare me. These spirits are important to be aware of. I've asked God, archangel Michael and Jesus to shield me from negative spirits but it doesn't work for so long. I've wondered whether these negative beings coming through are something from within myself, afterall the human psyche is complex. Because of the complexity of the human psyche some people think all voices are from the subconsciousness and here i disagree.

Clairaudience comes from the throat chakra so speaking your mind can help you develop this gift. I don't know if everyone can be a clairaudient however. Many people say we can all be this and that but i don't know if that's the case. I tend to think that just like some can become singers not everyone can and the same applies to psychic abilities of different kinds.

I listen to music everyday and very often so. Music i like sometimes makes my ears feel like they are the center of my experience. They get all the attention and the music make it sound so good. It gives me a similar experience to certain ASMR sounds like when they scrape the microphone with some sharp object. The music sounds so good that its like my ears are detached from the rest of me and getting full focus. A body high may also happen to me when the ears recieve all that pleasure. Like an energy body inside me detaches from my physical body and goes back in it again. Not an OBE just the feeling of an energy leaving a few centimeters outside my body and enters back in. If i'm sleepy at the same time this experience is undescribable. It feels so good and its like i block out the outside surrounding. Some people who are clairaudient listen to music alot. Maybe there's some connection in my case too between my love of music and clairaudience.