Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels > Channelled Messages for Light Workers

Old 05-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Master

Inquire from the Cousel of Elders- to Lightworkers

A message for lightworkers from a member of the counsel of elders who's focus is to work with lightworkers and others who's mission it is to help others. *I will be automatic writing here.

hello all, so happy to see so many of you here and welcome for those just beginning out. Thank you for taking precious moments out of your lives to read this.
I know all of you have been a great and and continue to be a wonderful friend of mine, although we do not all get to know one another well enough often. We need a few volunteers to become keeper of the light, another stage in your journey as lightworkers. In that position you will be able to see into other's flames as much as you open your own to them. Currently there are around 100 keepers of the light on Earth, but that number is slowly decreasing as they ascend or rise into different positions. To volunteer simply state your intent to the universe and we will respond. Again thank you for taking the precious time of your lives to reading this. It is important that we find those willing to enter these positions with Earth' s shift into its next few phases.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 04-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Guide

I want to be a keeper of the light. I hope that I will have a response soon from them.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:43 PM
silvercomet

i would love to be a keeper of the light
Old 09-08-2013, 04:58 AM
rubydragon

I would love to be a light keeper :)
Old 21-01-2014, 10:32 AM

Yes! I want to be the keeper of the light!
Old 21-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlus
Yes! I want to be the keeper of the light!
I will send in a request
Also, I saw that you also posted on another of my threads from 2012 thank you for your compliment, but so you don't get into any trouble for dragging forward ancient threads, make sure you are checking the dates of the last post, located in the upper left corner of each post, or on gingerbread itself from when the last post went up. The order is day-month-year.
Infinite love & light,
~shadedragon

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 21-01-2014, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
I will send in a request
Also, I saw that you also posted on another of my threads from 2012 thank you for your compliment, but so you don't get into any trouble for dragging forward ancient threads, make sure you are checking the dates of the last post, located in the upper left corner of each post, or on gingerbread itself from when the last post went up. The order is day-month-year.
Infinite love & light,
~shadedragon

Thanks! :)
I will keep that in mind :)
By the way, do you know how do you get the response from that Counsel? I mean, do you get the response here, in this forum or?
Thank you a lot!
Old 21-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Master

Hi!
Well, like when any role like this comes out, they are happy to see faces. However, rather than immediately accepting the volunteer, usually they take several courses of action and consideration:
1) observing the volunteer to see if they have already taken initiative as a lightworker, or, if they are not a lightworker, what they are doing that might reflect the tasks of a keeper of the light so they don't have to go through too many rapid changes in order to take on the task. This also tests to see how open we are to having even complete strangers being able to see exactly who/what we are and what we are there for. As the lanterns are of a certain light, they will attract beings that do need help or are looking for it, meaning our inner flame will be able to be seen by them (bit only seen into at the extent we allow.) So others above that point won't be able to sense it, although their spirit knows it exists (it's just not needed to them so they don't have the conscious mind pick up on it unless they have developed that skill)
2) talking with your higher self to see if you're ready for the kind of growth you are put into by them. (They go about and organize things to help you along your path to opening up and reaching out. When I had mine, at the time I practically had a shield around me. Since, I have been through many challenges and now am quite literally an open book, meaning any spirit who wished to could see all the way down into my core, making me sometimes appear fragile to others, but beyond worth it. I've moved on to the next position beyond a keeper of the light, called a heart mirror.
3) making sure you can follow orders. My test for this was actually while I was doing a funeral for a crab who seagulls had dropped and left ripped apart. Suddenly, without introduction, a member of the council who I had only briefly spoken with to request becoming a keeper of the light, spoke into my mind, began giving me directions. As I was doing this my sister came along and I did not pause for her, but told her to help by following the orders or by leaving me be. Both of us were directed in and out of areas, doing a ceremony we had never seen, me getting messages, directed in and out of the water, etc, until the end of the task, where we had the crab between a few rocks we had been directed to hold certain ways, etc, and we both blew on the rocks and crab, and suddenly we heard a popping sound and he was back to life and fully healed, this being a gift to witness in return for following orders.
4) normally it isn't a "Now you're a keeper of the light!" type thing, unless you ask them to know if you were accepted. Generally, if you want to be one, then your life is oriented in that direction, so they make some tweaks but it's all on your free will. You have to take initiative, because they give you the tools and trust you to define your job through your actions. If we walk around in circles wandering what to do, the higher self has to decide when to teach you to take action into your own hands or how to, based on the person, but that makes it sound like someone else is teaching us- but no, it's not. It's completely free will and choosing to step up to the plate. They can throw what they want at us, but they can't force us to learn anything or choose any path, etc. As you know, we have the flame as well as can see others flames. But we have to actually take a look. They aren't going to tell us or direct us, there's a reason why there are so few. We have to take initiative and the leadership role of doing what we can do with what we have. We have to work on ourselves, so we can help others better. We are no hero, no villain, no superhuman, we are infinite and express ourselves as we choose. In my eyes, we are the ones who carve the path for others to walk more easily, the traveler who found the exit of the desert and returned to help those trying to find there way.
Leaders, not as in those who march in front of us but those who stand next to us and take our hand, those unafraid to reveal their full self to others, who listen to those they are guiding, and to guide only when the other is ready and wants a hand.
But this is my opinion. Other keepers of the light see things differently in their experience, and as they develop, fill in other roles that make use of those skills, just as I am a heart mirror now, but still hold my lantern. I designed my path along with my higher self to continue my development while integrating this position into my life. Another major part of where you go is integrating all of your passions and love into your life and work.
If you want help with this, I have a set of questions in an email that will help you figure this all out. I'd also recommend reading The Passion Test, by Janet and Chris (google it, you can get it off Amazon for a penny+shipping if you're interested. These two are the ones who helped finance Rhonda Bryne, who wrote The Secret among other writers) which will help you figure out your life path you want to travel.
If you have any more questions let me know :)
Love& light
~shadedragon

Old 22-01-2014, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Hi!
Well, like when any role like this comes out, they are happy to see faces. However, rather than immediately accepting the volunteer, usually they take several courses of action and consideration:
1) observing the volunteer to see if they have already taken initiative as a lightworker, or, if they are not a lightworker, what they are doing that might reflect the tasks of a keeper of the light so they don't have to go through too many rapid changes in order to take on the task. This also tests to see how open we are to having even complete strangers being able to see exactly who/what we are and what we are there for. As the lanterns are of a certain light, they will attract beings that do need help or are looking for it, meaning our inner flame will be able to be seen by them (bit only seen into at the extent we allow.) So others above that point won't be able to sense it, although their spirit knows it exists (it's just not needed to them so they don't have the conscious mind pick up on it unless they have developed that skill)
2) talking with your higher self to see if you're ready for the kind of growth you are put into by them. (They go about and organize things to help you along your path to opening up and reaching out. When I had mine, at the time I practically had a shield around me. Since, I have been through many challenges and now am quite literally an open book, meaning any spirit who wished to could see all the way down into my core, making me sometimes appear fragile to others, but beyond worth it. I've moved on to the next position beyond a keeper of the light, called a heart mirror.
3) making sure you can follow orders. My test for this was actually while I was doing a funeral for a crab who seagulls had dropped and left ripped apart. Suddenly, without introduction, a member of the council who I had only briefly spoken with to request becoming a keeper of the light, spoke into my mind, began giving me directions. As I was doing this my sister came along and I did not pause for her, but told her to help by following the orders or by leaving me be. Both of us were directed in and out of areas, doing a ceremony we had never seen, me getting messages, directed in and out of the water, etc, until the end of the task, where we had the crab between a few rocks we had been directed to hold certain ways, etc, and we both blew on the rocks and crab, and suddenly we heard a popping sound and he was back to life and fully healed, this being a gift to witness in return for following orders.
4) normally it isn't a "Now you're a keeper of the light!" type thing, unless you ask them to know if you were accepted. Generally, if you want to be one, then your life is oriented in that direction, so they make some tweaks but it's all on your free will. You have to take initiative, because they give you the tools and trust you to define your job through your actions. If we walk around in circles wandering what to do, the higher self has to decide when to teach you to take action into your own hands or how to, based on the person, but that makes it sound like someone else is teaching us- but no, it's not. It's completely free will and choosing to step up to the plate. They can throw what they want at us, but they can't force us to learn anything or choose any path, etc. As you know, we have the flame as well as can see others flames. But we have to actually take a look. They aren't going to tell us or direct us, there's a reason why there are so few. We have to take initiative and the leadership role of doing what we can do with what we have. We have to work on ourselves, so we can help others better. We are no hero, no villain, no superhuman, we are infinite and express ourselves as we choose. In my eyes, we are the ones who carve the path for others to walk more easily, the traveler who found the exit of the desert and returned to help those trying to find there way.
Leaders, not as in those who march in front of us but those who stand next to us and take our hand, those unafraid to reveal their full self to others, who listen to those they are guiding, and to guide only when the other is ready and wants a hand.
But this is my opinion. Other keepers of the light see things differently in their experience, and as they develop, fill in other roles that make use of those skills, just as I am a heart mirror now, but still hold my lantern. I designed my path along with my higher self to continue my development while integrating this position into my life. Another major part of where you go is integrating all of your passions and love into your life and work.
If you want help with this, I have a set of questions in an email that will help you figure this all out. I'd also recommend reading The Passion Test, by Janet and Chris (google it, you can get it off Amazon for a penny+shipping if you're interested. These two are the ones who helped finance Rhonda Bryne, who wrote The Secret among other writers) which will help you figure out your life path you want to travel.
If you have any more questions let me know :)
Love& light
~shadedragon

Wow! Sounds awesome! Thank you a lot for your long post.
This "crab experience" is really astonishing.

I can do it! Through helping others, I will also help myself, learn, develope and realize my true higher self and in that process I will change this world into a better place, and achieve high goals I have set in my life and before this life!

I will try to have an "open mind" to see if somebody will spoke to me like they did to you, but I have never experienced anything like that, I mean I am not sure if have enough "spiritual knowledge" for them to be able to do that.
In any case, it will be the way it should be.

If I am not ready to be the lightworker, I will try to make myself better, in every aspect, as I know that to change the world I need to change myself. I read somewhere that when you die, you see every moment of your life and find out why it happend and that it should happen, so everything will be exactly like it should be.

I think it is interesting that I have been making a Life Plan these days and I didn't know what to write in "Spiritual Development" part and then I find out about these Lightworkers.

Also I wanted to say that my mom had been doing some special ceremonies that are on Chinese in some group where they heal you with light and energy and you can feel the heat from their palms when they do it. I mean she first had been healed and now she is healing others because there are some points on Earth, were there are this centres of light and you can if you want there learn to heal others and after their lessons or test that lasts for few days, you get some rank that you can be heal others.

Well I don't have that rank but what I wanted to say is that I realize how this spiritual part of my life has always been there, and I have, for example, been going to these ceremonies where they heal you when I was just few years old, so really young, and then found about The Secret in 2007 and after gradually I find out more and more about the spiritual parts of life, started to meditate and so on, and as I am doing this Life Plan I think that I am ready now to fully integrate it into my life with a purpose. I am very happy for this.

I am also very excited about all this because after finding spirituality in my life I realized a lot about myself and how this journey is soo exciting and I have nevery truly thought about how big is this universe and how many possibilities there are and I love the way everything works.

Also I wanted to say that I love imagination in general and I am amazed by the fact that experiences like your "Dragon Experience" in another thread is actually real! It makes me feel like life is an adventure!
Thats why I actually want to go to the Film Academy, because for me making movies is actually finding and exploring life and all aspects of life, while doing my "profession". So for me it a combo!

And also thanks for The Passion Test, which I am reading now :)
As for the "set of questions", do you need my e-mail or?

By the way, I don't know if you have seen but I sent you a message related to "readings" from your earlier thread, in Sunday. (it was before this)

Thanks a lot! :)

Last edited by Luminous : 22-01-2014 at 10:58 AM.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Saragh

I think I might have signed up for this before I was born, but I want to be a keeper of the light, too!