Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-02-2013, 08:27 PM
leannex

Seeing butterflies everywhere

I keep seeing the images of butterflies everywhere or even hearing people say the word 'butterfly'. I haven't seen an actual butterfly as it's winter here but their images are everywhere. It was my 18th birthday last week and the majority of my cards had butterflies on, my purse has a butterfly on that I never even noticed before and even today whilst out shopping I kept seeing butterfly covered scarves, tops, etc.

I also had a dream that I was standing in front of my own grave. I can't remember any details of it (not even it saying my name) I just knew it was mine?

I've looked it up and it seems to be pointing towards change. I'm not sure if this is the correct meaning behind these. If so, what do I do? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)
Old 12-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by leannex
I keep seeing the images of butterflies everywhere or even hearing people say the word 'butterfly'. I haven't seen an actual butterfly as it's winter here but their images are everywhere. It was my 18th birthday last week and the majority of my cards had butterflies on, my purse has a butterfly on that I never even noticed before and even today whilst out shopping I kept seeing butterfly covered scarves, tops, etc.

I also had a dream that I was standing in front of my own grave. I can't remember any details of it (not even it saying my name) I just knew it was mine?

I've looked it up and it seems to be pointing towards change. I'm not sure if this is the correct meaning behind these. If so, what do I do? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)

Butterflies represent transformation, this is more than likely a time of looking within, learning about the self and opening yourself to new beginnings and possibilities

Stay positive :)
Old 12-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Master
There maybe a metamorphose happining in your life, some type of change? .
Old 12-02-2013, 10:18 PM
leannex

Quote:
Originally Posted by figaromelting
Butterflies represent transformation, this is more than likely a time of looking within, learning about the self and opening yourself to new beginnings and possibilities

Stay positive :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There maybe a metamorphose happining in your life, some type of change? .

Thank you both for replying, I really appreciate it! :)
The thought of change is very exciting. How do I allow this change and not resist it? Should I be looking out for change or even actively trying to change aspects of my life myself or just 'go with the flow'?

Thanks again. :)
Old 12-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Master
Go with the flow of life, in that flow will be the change, you won't even have to think of it.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Master
The butterfly is the symbol of change, joy and color.

It is the symbol of the soul. They remind us that life is a dance, not to take things quite so seriously. They also remind us to get up and move. Dance brings the sweetness of life. Butterflies bring color and joy to your life. Look at them and remember what joy is in your life, if it's a lot or a little, it is still joy. They teach us that growth and transformation does not have to traumatic; it can occur gently, sweetly, and joyfully.

off this site
http://www.linsdomain.com/totems-b.htm
http://www.starstuffs.com/animal_tot...f_insects.html
http://www.shamanicjourney.com/artic...oy-and-colour-
Old 12-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Master
I always like to share this song I wrote with those who connect with butterfly's.

Butterfly Friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taaJ2...Fig& index=52
Old 23-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by leannex
Thank you both for replying, I really appreciate it! :)
The thought of change is very exciting. How do I allow this change and not resist it? Should I be looking out for change or even actively trying to change aspects of my life myself or just 'go with the flow'?

Thanks again. :)

Do whatever you feel is needed for your growth. Take care of yourself, love yourself, always be present.

Don't have any expectations. Change will happen if you are open to it, it's more of a state of allowing.
Old 20-04-2013, 12:43 AM
periwinkle

i believe that if we keep seeing something or being aware of something showing up a lot..it is a 'sign'..even if there is a perfectly rational explanation for it..you are noticing it because you are meant to !!! x
Old 01-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Experiencer

I hope it's okay that I post this here rather than start my own thread. I really don't want to start my own thread...just respond to this one. I had a strange experience the other day regarding butterflies. I was meditating and there was an image of a woman, just a profile I think, and her face was covered with tattoos of butterflies. They started at her cheek, I think, and went all the way down her neck and into her clothing. I don't remember any color, though they were definitely butterflies.

So there is another butterfly encounter for you, leannex. :)