Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Master

Agh. I will assume this is a case of someone unwittingly opening the front door into spiritual main street and getting unwanted visits as a result. Which happens frequently, really. Negative entities saw the door and now they hang around. There are to ways to deal with it, in my experience. A cleansing can get the negs on the run for the moment. A longer term solution is to get your nieces' spirit guides to get on the gate keeping job or ask them to enlist stronger guides for that task.
Old 19-02-2014, 03:20 PM
Administrator
Your niece needs to speak to a medium who can send these spirits into the light, playing around with a ouija board is not a good idea, as she has found out,i have had to clear houses where these boards have been used,

Namaste
Old 24-08-2018, 07:12 PM
Master
Hi. I'm bumping this with some news... I think the story can give hope and possibly may help some other persons. Post #1 explains what the situation has been.

Sally was diagnosed by the psychiatrist as being schizophrenic, and over time was put on various anti-psychotic drugs (always as an out-patient). Though she carried on with her job, day-to-day tasks, and a social life of sorts, the voices (with the same nastiness) were recurrently there. Only the last medication she was taking seemed to have much desired effectiveness.

She's totally off meds now, by her own choice... the psychiatrist does not quite understand and wants her on medication. She's off the meds because the situation has been resolving to the point where the voices are somewhere between 'nearly gone' and entirely absent. I just emailed with her and she's saying that in recent weeks they just are not there.

As I understand it (as told from her point of view), blessings by Zhi Gang Sha and his students running the Vancouver "Soul Healing Centre" have played a significant role. (Post #14 describes Sally’s first encounter with Zhi Gang Sha & his teaching/blessing centre in Vancouver.) With each visit to Sha's center, the voices disappeared while she was there, and were less active after she got home. And especially since she did certain processes there in 2017, the dwindling seemed rapid.

So... good news!
Old 24-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Knower

I just wanted to share that this is happening to me too. I've been hearing voices for 2 years now. Negative voices that refuse to leave. I would assume I was schizophrenic too if I hadn't have recorded their voices.

Most of my recorded voices are not class A EVPs so most people can't hear them even though I can. But I did manage to get a few class A EVPs that other people can hear.

I don't mess with EVPs anymore because by listening closely for their voices on tape, which is a little easier to hear what they're saying, I end up hearing them more. So I do think that by ignoring them and turning my attention to other things it does help to some extent.

But I don't think that you hear them because you're thinking negative thoughts and that if you start thinking positive thoughts they'll go away. That ideas seems ridiculous to me because they bother me the most when I'm sleeping. Why would I be thinking negative thoughts in my sleep?

I have asked my spirit guide for help, but it never helped. Maybe I don't have one, I don't know. I have called on Jesus for help many times, but he's never helped. I have asked God for help, but that didn't help either.

I have called on archangel Michael a few times and asked him for help with these entities. I asked him to take them to wherever they need to be. I'm not sure if it really helps. Sometimes it seems like the voices go quite after I do that and I'm able to fall asleep. But even if it does help temporarily, they just end up coming back later, sometimes then next day.

I don't know why praying to God, Jesus, guides, angels, doesn't seem to work for long. It really ticks me off that none of these positive beings have my back.

I have tried sending them to the light to cross over, but they will not go. I went to a couple of psychics and someone who specializes in entity removal and none of them got rid of the entities like they claimed they did. I was still hearing their voices after words.

What sucks the most about these negative entities is that you feel like you have no privacy with your thoughts, because somehow at times it has even seemed like they were reading my thoughts. And I don't know how they do that. And they try to keep you from sleeping. Sometimes they even wake me up from sleeping.

I have recently heard about using crystals. Apparently some crystals like black tourmaline or black obsidian will absorb negative energy and repeal negative entities. And apparently help raise your vibration. I doubt they will work since nothing else has, but I might give it a try.

It's very frustrating hearing negative voices because you can't talk about it with other people or they will think you're crazy. Plus whatever you say about the entities, the entities will hear you. So if the entities are doing something to you that bothers you, you obviously don't want the entities to know that it bothers you or they'll keep doing it, so you can't talk about it.

Another girl on this forum who has this problem told me she went to like 50 different people for help and none of them were able to help her. Sadly even those people who are psychic or specialize in entity removal aren't that successful. I don't have a job so I can't afford to go from person to person looking for help.
Old 25-08-2018, 09:16 AM
Deactivated Account
@Kuurt

Hi, there is a saying which goes something like this:

"You can not extinguish fire with petroleum."

On your case, and why it does not work:

imagine a pendulum, which is being brought to swinging.
If you Swing it in the morning, and keep swinging it throughout day, then even in the dream time you will care to keep it swinging.

So you will have to switch to the 'other' pendulum, which makes more pleasant sounds than the one which you are using now.

You do not need money for Self-Help. But you will need to swing this pendulum at the very first time when you awake, to keep it swinging throughout the day and the last thing which you do, before you fall asleep, is to ensure that it is swinging.

If you do not understand what i mean, it is this: "You will need to do following constantly and to be with it all through the day, after day after day for at least 30 days or longer"

The therapy: The first thought which you need to have, when you awake, is to call the white light to surround you. (close your eyes and imagine you getting into a white light)
Ask it for protection and to repel all negative or lower energies by healing and correcting them.
After asking trust it to be helping you,and listen. Listen to the silence or listen to any repetitive sounds (like the ticking of the clock, or raindrops or the sound of the wind) which are around you. Keep this practice at least for 5 minutes.
If thoughts come, then notice them and then immediately switch back to listening.
(if you have earphones and want to listen to music, then do not listen to music with voices. Use music which is relaxing,calm and slow paced)
If you hear the negative voices, just notice them and jump back to listening. Do not engage in Rage, but stay calm. If you engage in rage then notice it, and choose to switch back to peace then continue with listening.

Throughout the day, repeat the white light procedure, but wait at least 1 hour before repeating it.

The last thoughts, before falling asleep, must be to repeat the white light procedure. If you can not fall asleep then keep the thankful thoughts up or ask God for healing :"Lord/God, please heal me"

(tip on the imagining the white light:
If you can not imagine the white light then it is enough to know that you are entering into it.)

Ask God and A.A. Michael to assist you before doing this by saying something like:

"Dear God and Archangel Michael, please assist me with the White Light protection, ensuring that only God's Love and Wisdom is surrounding me. Please stay by my side and watch over me throughout this (day/night). Thank you in advance."

Throughout the day, if you hear the voices, notice them and immediately switch to listening. Do not put petroleum into the fire by engaging in rage/hate/worry- fying thougths. Instead trust in the work of the Light.

Whenever there is a second or minute in which the negative voice do not talk to you, acknowledge the silence and peace by saying something like "Thanks" or "Welcome". If you can, then try to feel happy whenever this silence occurs.

May the Light and Love be with you.
Old 25-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I just wanted to share that this is happening to me too. I've been hearing voices for 2 years now. Negative voices that refuse to leave. I would assume I was schizophrenic too if I hadn't have recorded their voices.

Most of my recorded voices are not class A EVPs so most people can't hear them even though I can. But I did manage to get a few class A EVPs that other people can hear.

I don't mess with EVPs anymore because by listening closely for their voices on tape, which is a little easier to hear what they're saying, I end up hearing them more. So I do think that by ignoring them and turning my attention to other things it does help to some extent.

But I don't think that you hear them because you're thinking negative thoughts and that if you start thinking positive thoughts they'll go away. That ideas seems ridiculous to me because they bother me the most when I'm sleeping. Why would I be thinking negative thoughts in my sleep?

I have asked my spirit guide for help, but it never helped. Maybe I don't have one, I don't know. I have called on Jesus for help many times, but he's never helped. I have asked God for help, but that didn't help either.

I have called on archangel Michael a few times and asked him for help with these entities. I asked him to take them to wherever they need to be. I'm not sure if it really helps. Sometimes it seems like the voices go quite after I do that and I'm able to fall asleep. But even if it does help temporarily, they just end up coming back later, sometimes then next day.

I don't know why praying to God, Jesus, guides, angels, doesn't seem to work for long. It really ticks me off that none of these positive beings have my back.

I have tried sending them to the light to cross over, but they will not go. I went to a couple of psychics and someone who specializes in entity removal and none of them got rid of the entities like they claimed they did. I was still hearing their voices after words.

What sucks the most about these negative entities is that you feel like you have no privacy with your thoughts, because somehow at times it has even seemed like they were reading my thoughts. And I don't know how they do that. And they try to keep you from sleeping. Sometimes they even wake me up from sleeping.

I have recently heard about using crystals. Apparently some crystals like black tourmaline or black obsidian will absorb negative energy and repeal negative entities. And apparently help raise your vibration. I doubt they will work since nothing else has, but I might give it a try.

It's very frustrating hearing negative voices because you can't talk about it with other people or they will think you're crazy. Plus whatever you say about the entities, the entities will hear you. So if the entities are doing something to you that bothers you, you obviously don't want the entities to know that it bothers you or they'll keep doing it, so you can't talk about it.

Another girl on this forum who has this problem told me she went to like 50 different people for help and none of them were able to help her. Sadly even those people who are psychic or specialize in entity removal aren't that successful. I don't have a job so I can't afford to go from person to person looking for help.

Hi Kuurt ......been a while................are you on Facebook?.........some of us (ie: the others) started a few closed groups on there......so at least this way ....we can talk to others that are experiencing the same kinds of things........................Brian
Old 25-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon

As I understand it (as told from her point of view), blessings by Zhi Gang Sha and his students running the Vancouver "Soul Healing Centre" have played a significant role. (Post #14 describes Sally’s first encounter with Zhi Gang Sha & his teaching/blessing centre in Vancouver.) With each visit to Sha's center, the voices disappeared while she was there, and were less active after she got home. And especially since she did certain processes there in 2017, the dwindling seemed rapid.

So... good news!

Hi,

That is good news. I suspect that in this instance the spiritualist professional has a better grasp of what is going on with Sally than the psychiatrist.

Thanks for the update.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
Hi Kuurt ......been a while................are you on Facebook?

Hey Brian, I do have a facebook account under the name kurt rather than my real name.

I also found this hearing voices forum the other day if anybodies interested:

https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/fo...Hearing-Voices

I've heard other people say to surround yourself in white light too. To be honest, I never gave it a fair try because I'm too lazy and I don't like the idea of sitting there for a few minutes visualizing it. And everybody has got a different way of doing it. Plus it's just hard for me to visualize. And since nothing has worked, I just assumed that probably wouldn't either. But, maybe I should give it a try.
Old 21-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Experiencer
Now this is just my take on this and it seems to me she opened the door for oppression. She is able to rise above it at times. Dark spirits are all around us, and they've always been there. White light techniques I'd stay away from. Your attacking them with it basically and they can and will retaliate. Keeps them coming back. Makes them excited because your responding and putting up a fight. Like a dog only attacking live prey. It's fun for them. So every time you fight back they leave and bring back friends to help them. This is in the bible believe it or not. But nobody is immune to this sort of thing and it doesn't take just playing around with witchcraft to open yourself up to such. Fighting it is simple. If they bring friends to fight you, your bring in HIS army. Their voice inside your head is not louder than yours or GODS. If they start to say even one syllable over ride it with the most powerful verse there is

"For GOD so loved the world..." John 3:16

Whether you know it or not you have angels around you as well as heavenly spirits that wait for you to pray. They carry out those prayers. God already knows what is in your heart but once you take that step and turn to HIM in faith, the order is delivered. Once you stand in the authority you have, the voices disappear. The present ones anyway. It will be replaced with the inner guidance you should have. God can only do so much for those who lack the faith. The end of days began when Jesus was crucified. God says "In the last days, I will pour out my spirit on all flesh. Your sons and your daughters will prophesy. Young men will have visions...old men will dream dreams."
Old 21-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Experiencer
Now this is just my take on this and it seems to me she opened the door for oppression. She is able to rise above it at times. Dark spirits are all around us, and they've always been there. White light techniques I'd stay away from. Your attacking them with it basically and they can and will retaliate. Keeps them coming back. Makes them excited because your responding and putting up a fight. Like a dog only attacking live prey. It's fun for them. So every time you fight back they leave and bring back friends to help them. This is in the bible believe it or not. But nobody is immune to this sort of thing and it doesn't take just playing around with witchcraft to open yourself up to such. Fighting it is simple. If they bring friends to fight you, your bring in HIS army. Their voice inside your head is not louder than yours or GODS. If they start to say even one syllable over ride it with the most powerful verse there is

"For GOD so loved the world..." John 3:16

Whether you know it or not you have angels around you as well as heavenly spirits that wait for you to pray. They carry out those prayers. God already knows what is in your heart but once you take that step and turn to HIM in faith, the order is delivered. Once you stand in the authority you have, the voices disappear. The present ones anyway. It will be replaced with the inner guidance you should have. God can only do so much for those who lack the faith. The end of days began when Jesus was crucified. God says "In the last days, I will pour out my spirit on all flesh. Your sons and your daughters will prophesy. Young men will have visions...old men will dream dreams."