Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-09-2018, 03:32 AM
Ascender
Question I was introduced to two guides for me/boyfriend?

I could use help regarding my relationship.
I have so much confusion around this person. Maybe he has guides working on overtime?
Neither has been really clear on what may help him. One told me to approach him in certain way and I never did.
Old 03-10-2018, 08:47 AM
Administrator
Guides are there to help on your spiritual path.they do not interfere in our daily lives

Namaste
Old 03-10-2018, 08:20 PM
Experiencer

Greetings,
From what you have written you are in contact with his guides and receiving information from one or two of them concerning his wellbeing.

What have your guides to say on the subject of how you can help yourself to help him?

His guides are concerned about his spiritual progression.

Your guides are concerned with your spiritual progression.

You both need to listen and learn what is being shown, and be guided by it in order to bring about a satisfactory conclusion for you both.

JOHNTY