Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 18-07-2018, 03:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Is this telepathy or something???? pls help?

Okay, so basically this really weird ‘thing’ has been happening to me for a while now. It started with like this: WHENEVER I think of someone, they appear in my life, literally out of nowhere. Like a month ago I suddenly started thinking about a cousin of mine that I haven’t spoken to or thought of for years. She just randomly popped into my head and 2 minutes later she called me. Stuff like this would happen ALL the time. Like I would think of someone, and then they’d either text or call me, or walk into me at the grocery store or something like that a few minutes later. I thought nothing of it at first, it just happened bizarrely often.. Anyways, lately this ‘thing’ is becoming stronger and it’s sort of freaking me out? I used to just brush it off as weird coincidences, but idk anymore. It’s hard to explain, but it’s so much more ‘specific’ now, if that makes sense. Like the other day I was walking home from school and OUT OF NOWHERE an old friend of mine popped into my head, (also haven’t spoken to this person for years) and idk why, but I just randomly imagined us going shopping together. My phone screen lights up 2 minutes later and when I saw her name I just felt my heart drop lol - I know it sounds dramatic, but as I mentioned this thing is starting to bug me. Then I read the text, and she’s like ‘I know this is so random and we haven’t seen each other for a while, but do you wanna go shopping with me today?’ Okay so at this point I was still ‘in denial’, I thought it was REALLYYYY WEIRD, but I managed to forget about it and just move along. But today it happened again. And it got even more ‘specific’. I was sitting in class and I got anxiety, so I told my teacher that I had to pee, and went to a random empty classroom on the other side of the school. I sat in there for about 20 minutes - and suddenly I started thinking about this guy that I sometimes see in the hallways. I know his name, but I don’t know him personally. Anyways, our school is huge, there are billions of classrooms and everyone had lectures at the time, the hallways were all empty. But yeah, as I mentioned I just sat in there for 20 minutes, thinking about random stuff. Then this guy popped into my head and for some reason, I imagined what it would be like if he walked into the room I was sitting in? Weirdest thing is that I don’t even have a crush on him or anything like that - I’ve never thought about him for one second before that. But for some reason, I randomly imagined him opening the door, and saying hi. What happens 5-6 minutes later? Exactly that. The door opens, the guy I was thinking about walks in, and he said something in the lines of ‘Hi! sorry, didn’t think anyone was in here’ and then he left. I think I looked like I had seen a ghost lol. it just creeped me out, cause what’s the chance? Or maybe it‘s all just coincidences, idk man. I honestly don’t believe in this psychic/paranormal whatever u wanna call it stuff, but these eerie occurrences are starting to put me on edge. what do you guys think?
Old 18-07-2018, 07:01 PM
Experiencer

I think you

a) have occurrences of premonition

and b) are able to pick up on people's thoughts when they think of calling/texting you.

Nothing to be weird out about. It's actually pretty common just most people brush it off as coincidence and/or are not aware it happens.

I think it's neat. Relax, it's nothing to worry about. Enjoy your gift!
Old 19-07-2018, 08:15 AM
Master
Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

I saw your thread at the UM forum and replied to it there.

Can you be happy not believing in psychic stuff? Most of the members at this forum would not be that way. They are driven to look for better answers.

What would give you the greater peace of mind is the question I would ask, skeptic or believer?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-10-2018, 01:43 PM
Newbie ;)

This is a very common experience. Don't worry and enjoy it.