Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 31-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Toolite

When The Land Is Corrupt?

Have you ever been in a commercial building or home where souls dwell just in that location only.

A friend and I were discussing how a soul can be bound to a location and timeframes of how long, which made an interesting conversation..

What have you noticed about the souls you come in contact with that are stationary or stay in that one place?

Do you think that souls that are angry feed their energy over to the individuals in that building or home or area?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 31-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Administrator
Yes i have been in buildings where spirit reside,i have done a few house clearences,anger feeds anger so if you have a spirit that is angry to begin with .and a peron living in the building being angry it can feed the spirit, if you go into these places with a pure heart it usually works out.only once have i had to clear a house twice because the spirit returned,and that was because of the son,he is like a beacon to spirit,
i spoke to the spirit and told him where he should be going the atmosphere became different not that the spirit was evil or that he would have harmed the son,far from it the son reminded the spirit of his own son who perished in a fire.

Namaste
Old 01-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yes i have been in buildings where spirit reside,i have done a few house clearences,anger feeds anger so if you have a spirit that is angry to begin with .and a peron living in the building being angry it can feed the spirit, if you go into these places with a pure heart it usually works out.only once have i had to clear a house twice because the spirit returned,and that was because of the son,he is like a beacon to spirit,
i spoke to the spirit and told him where he should be going the atmosphere became different not that the spirit was evil or that he would have harmed the son,far from it the son reminded the spirit of his own son who perished in a fire.

Namaste

Thank you for sharing.. I put this post out because I can recall a place of business where souls remained and at times my co-workers would seem to be out of balance but, I also understood those souls were there with similiar emotions..

Its amazing how things take place on certain land and sometimes before we were born but, still leaves a stain that comes through today... I just think thats interesting.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!