Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Heavenslight

Lost connection with guides and angels

I have been communicating with my guide and angels trough astral projection for about a year now and whenever I ask for their assistence we use telepathy to communicate with each other in the astral plane but for the last 6 month or so I am not able to communicate with them anymore, whenever I ask them for help I don't see or hear them anymore as I was used to.

I wonder how this could have happend.

My mom told me that it might be because I have asked them too many questions and they simple stop responding to me as they want me to trust more on my intuition but I am not sure if she is right as she has not experienced any spiritual things like I have.

Today I projected and the only response I received was "aaaah" from my guide. It felt like he was annoyed.. could my mom be right after all?

Does anyone have any idea's how I suddenly lost connection with my guide and angels?
Old 30-09-2013, 02:06 PM
silvercomet

i think your mum could be on the right track maybe they want you to start looking to yourself for the answers, trust in your own inner knowing , once they can see your doing that then they will join you i found with me i kept looking to much to them and overs for a hero when i needed to be looking within never stop believing in yourself and know this break is just a temporary sepration
Old 30-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Master
I also agree that your mom has a good insight about this.

so yes your guide goes "aaaah". he was always there and listening.

your next step may well be to forget that AP ritual and just talk with him/her.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Super Moderator
It's not always the case, but sometimes it is -that those who come from Spirit to guide and befriend us have to stand back....for what reason? So that you will make exactly what you will of any given experience. How else can you learn? It has to come from you.
It doesn't mean they are gone....but then again, it might do. It's up to you how you interpret this, and what you decide to do about it.
Remember YOU are a source of light and knowledge. No, not your ego self perhaps, but your own Spirit is.

I always think any guidance and course of learning in spiritual things is perfectly tailor made for the individual. What suits one person does not necessarily suit another as far as learning and growth is concerned.

I have a feeling your Guides could be standing back in order for you to see how creative you can be with what is presented to you.

Just a tip -keep your vibration high or at the best you can, because you will have a better chance of correct intuition, telepathic connections, and awareness that way. And don't imagine you are doing this 'for them' because you're not on display. Yes they may check in on you from time to time....or they may not for a long time....who knows? Just be. In your truth.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:39 AM
lil

The more I try to understand, the less I get. So I gave up.
From pure experience, when I do not call he comes around.
Especially when I feel deep instead of thinking.
It is when heart opens and takes the place of your whole being (but I cannot predict it) he seems closer.
No matter if I believe or not, it IS.
I guess is different to everyone.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:59 AM
konohana

This is actually the transition Im facing now. For a couple of months when I first began in my search for Self, the experiences and contact from my guides were numerous and recurring. However, I began exhausting and pushing myself with meditation and studies so much that I also hit a wall. (I was so ungrounded from all the strenuous practice that Id find myself disconnecting from my body and astral projecting unconsciously, seeing distorted visions and picking up on astral clutter around me)

During this phase, my main guide spoke clearly to me about a magnetic analogy which really illustrated my current frustrations with spirituality. He explained that in forcing things to happen, I would only be met by equal resistance, just like two magnets being pushed forcibly together. But if I let go, things would come naturally together. Also like two opposing magnets. Since then it has been the last I have heard or felt from him, but as I mature in my spiritual outlook Ive truly come to understand what he meant. Also, the first couple of weeks he told me that, I disregarded his message and continued 'pushing', grasping at anything I could. In the middle of an attempted astral projection, I could not fully leave my body (although I was straining hard to) and a soft female voice spoke to me, basically re-iterating exactly what my guide had said except in a language that was akin to something out of Lord of the Rings and rhymed in verses. Sorry I cant transcribe her version :(

Im still trying to integrate what theyve taught me about letting things happen when the time is right, but I feel alot better now that I see the value in taking things day by day and focusing on the present moment. Like lil, experience also shows me that feeling with the heart opposed to understanding with the mind is integral to true encompassing.

Good luck!
Old 01-10-2013, 02:48 AM
Knower

I had the same thing happen with me. I believe it was to teach me to connect more with my intuition and my higher self. Seeking answers within ourselves rather than outside ourselves. You also have to remember that you don't need to go astral to communicate telepathically with your guides and angels.

Daily meditation and journal writing can help tremendously in strengthening your connection to both your intuition and higher self. Answers to our questions can be found all around us if we only have the eyes to see them or ears to hear them.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Heavenslight

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I did try to force things to happen and I also believe that if I force them it just doesn't happen so I guess I'll have to try to let go and just let things happen when the time is right.

It's just that I felt excited that whenever I went to bed or wake up and AP, I would have somebody to talk to. I wish they could have just told me that they wouldn't talk with me anymore then I would understand. I find it weird that before I lost connection with them and I ask for angels they would appear 4 or 5 at the same time and now none shows up.

Could they really have all agreed to ignore me all of a sudden?

Also when I ask for guidance from guides or angels while AP I hear no voices anymore but I feel some kind of pressure in both my ears, like if I were to have a heart in my ears that would keep pumping.

What could that be?

AP is the only way I could speak directly to them, while if I meditate I don't get straight answers or most of the time not an answer at all and my mind could just be playing games with me.

Very rarely my grandma (who passed away) communicates with me either through my dreams or speaks to me right before I wake up from sleep so I can't really say that no one wants to talk to me. She even gave me advice the day I had an exam and thanks to her advice I managed to pass it, which was pretty cool.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:19 AM
Super Moderator
Meditations which focus on the Heart, and Heart energies will always be balanced, centered, and will not exhaust. All good things will follow on.
With the Heart we will not become "ungrounded".
And also with the Heart we can safely open the higher awareness.