Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Freedom33

Who is your favourite archangel and how did you find them?

I am new to this, forgive me. Although one thing I hold a strong love for is Archangel Michael. I pray to him everyday and I have witnessed him save my life numerous times. I don't know how many times he has served me where I haven't been able to witness it, but I am grateful.

I am interested in hearing your connection you have with the archangels. They are just as real as us, if not more so. It is just through the cosmic law that they can only help us if we ask. Who have you asked for helped. What are your stories? Please share. Thank you
Old 10-10-2013, 10:24 PM
michelle1

I've been having some health issues lately and one day I was thinking and asking Angels for strength. I went to the doctors and the receptionist accidently read my name from the chart as " Michael " instead of my name Michelle. A couple of hours later at the pharmacy the girl called me to pick up the prescription but called " Michael" with my correct last name. The next day at the dentist he said to me " Does anyone mistakenly call you Michael instead of Michelle. Well..... maybe it's happened a TOTAL of 5 times in my past 57 years, but NEVER 3 times in 2 days. So I realized it must be the Archangel Michael getting my attention. He sure did and I would say he's my all time favorite.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:45 PM
monkqb

Hi Freedom33,
I am new to the site too, I'm a practicing reiki healer and I call on Raphael every time I conduct a healing sesson. Raphael is gods healer, and as such he is my favorite
Love and light to you
Old 11-10-2013, 12:10 AM
Experiencer
I call upon archangel Michael too. Especially when I feel that someone who is defenseless is in a bad situation.
I'll call upon him to help them when I can't and don't know what to do.