Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 05-02-2013, 01:50 AM
Seeker
Question a Weird NDE and a more conventional one

When I was 6 years old I died on the operating table hemorraging during a routine surgery. Or at least I almost did.

I remember going under (with gas) now was it the gas or was it a NDE? Or a bit of both?

I was in a Wheel of Fortune type game show titled "Who Wants To Live" (this was 1994 before most recent era game shows) There was an older gentlemen who was in a construction accident by the looks of it, a woman who was around 50 and me, a 6 year old kid. They both took a dive in the gameshow because they wanted me to live, I was so young. That's all I really remember this was like 20 years ago and I was 6. I remember waking up and doctors/nurses scurrying over me. My mother told me later I hemorraged a lot (A LOT) of blood and had to have a second operation to stop it. I did almost die. Again blood loss/gas, or more? There was a construction accident that day strangely enough. A man was killed. (my family being psychics they looked that up but didn't tell me till later, as not to frighten me). I don't know about the woman.

Anyways that was one of my NDE's

The other I was around 7 and I almost drown in a pool. I was in a tunnel, I saw lights far off and heard far off music. And then they revived me. I felt a feeling of peace though that was very comforting.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:49 PM
LadyImpreza1111

That is crazy to have two NDE's during your lifetime. Would you say you have grown spiritually from the experience? I figure if you came from a family of psychics, you might be a bit more spiritually evolved, but thats just my guess.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:39 AM
dayleekay

Sounds like a rough 2 years Glad you are here with us to share!
Old 11-12-2013, 09:44 AM
m00nchild94

I swear I have dreamt something extremely similar to the "Who Wants To Live" gameshow...
Old 11-12-2013, 09:44 AM
m00nchild94

Though never had any NDEs as far as I know.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:30 PM
cosmicaddiction

Wow! Very incredible... your first experience. Just wow.

moonchild94, can you tell us about your dream?
Old 11-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic
When I was 6 years old I died on the operating table hemorraging during a routine surgery. Or at least I almost did.

I remember going under (with gas) now was it the gas or was it a NDE? Or a bit of both?

I was in a Wheel of Fortune type game show titled "Who Wants To Live" (this was 1994 before most recent era game shows) There was an older gentlemen who was in a construction accident by the looks of it, a woman who was around 50 and me, a 6 year old kid. They both took a dive in the gameshow because they wanted me to live, I was so young. That's all I really remember this was like 20 years ago and I was 6. I remember waking up and doctors/nurses scurrying over me. My mother told me later I hemorraged a lot (A LOT) of blood and had to have a second operation to stop it. I did almost die. Again blood loss/gas, or more? There was a construction accident that day strangely enough. A man was killed. (my family being psychics they looked that up but didn't tell me till later, as not to frighten me). I don't know about the woman.

Anyways that was one of my NDE's

The other I was around 7 and I almost drown in a pool. I was in a tunnel, I saw lights far off and heard far off music. And then they revived me. I felt a feeling of peace though that was very comforting.

To me, this account and others, bottom line, are indicative that our Consciousness exists apart from the organic body and brain.
As a child I had some very vivid dreams. One was of being outside the house and witnessing stick like figures entering a craft, from the Moon.

Another which occurred more than once as I recall, was falling from a high point into my bed. Which caused me to awake with a jerk.

How could a young child have such a vivid dream, from a high vantage point?
I don't think at the age of five or six, I was even up on a ladder yet.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein