Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 06-06-2012, 10:17 PM
lilly07

violent NDE? murder etc..

Here in Canada the Luka Mangotta case is huge now, in case you hadn't heard, a young man video taped himself dismembering and beheading his boyfriend and posted the video online, as well as drowned and suffocated kittens, I bring this up because it had me thinking... Almost all of the NDE's i have read are reported as the person actually floating above their own body and watching their own death. Do you think this is the case with something so violent? do you think there is some kind of shield to protect us from seeing our bodies in such a violent state after we have left our bodies? has anyone had a NDE during such an event?
Old 09-08-2012, 06:54 AM
primrose

Hi lilly, to answer your question to the best of my knowledge, we feel no attachment to our bodies once our soul leaves, as violent as some deaths are.From all I've read and from what my mom who had a NDE told me, you float free and are totally without pain. The victim would'nt be compelled to watch what was happening.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Sybilline

I read a story on Buddhism where Siddharta died while meditating, a group of men came over to beat him to death. He didn’t feel it because he was no longer the body. He just floated away while it was all happening, I don’t know if he actually looked at it, but I can probably say that even if he did it would not have bothered him. I think at that point of death (or life?), all judgment of good and bad wear away.

It’s probably not THE Book, on Buddhism, but I found that very interesting, especially since when I first read that, I was just a little girl with a Christian background.
Old 26-08-2012, 09:44 PM
MYFIGO

From what I read, our guides protect us.
Old 26-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Master
I've read nde stories from people who were murdered and revived, and it's as others have said. They watched the event in a detached way without emotion... which lasted until they re-entered the body later on.

Xan