Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 08-04-2012, 02:26 AM
wakeful_dreamer

Second opinion wanted

In my life I have had experiences and have known others who have had experiences for which I could find no explanation. These questions sometimes haunt me and I have spent my entire life trying to find answers. I have been around much longer than the internet and books about the paranormal and spiritual topics were few, and many were confusing, though I could glean some information from them. Talking to people helps too, though they often don’t have the time to spare. Since the invention of chat rooms I have continued to look for answers there, but have found the anonymity of these sites allows people who may otherwise be very nice to show their more negative side and the answers are often rude and insulting. What made me stop here is the philosophy of respect for each others’ beliefs. I hope you will tolerate me as I continue my search for answers.

That having been said, on to my first question.

Suzy is a very young girl. She had always been very happy and outgoing. One day she disappears for several hours. When she is found she has a very serious injury, so bad some are surprised she is alive. When she begins to talk about what happened to her she tells a story about going to another place. She describes it a beautiful place filled with lights. She says the lights talked to her, told her stories. She felt at peace and safe there and everybody loved her. She wanted to stay, but was told it was not her time to be there and she had to go back. She did not want to, but she did return.

After that she is not so happy anymore and she was somewhat withdrawn. She went to school and got good grades, she played with her friends and was involved with her family, but she said she did not feel love here. Years go by, she is now an adult, and all the while she remained withdrawn and maybe a little sad. Now she says is she is not afraid of death because she knows what is waiting there. She calls that place home.

Did she have a near death experience? Did she see the other side? I would love a second opinion.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:15 AM
Racer X

She had a TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE ......

which has been called a Near Death Experience by those who have not had one.......

She was in Heaven and it is home~

She had to return here because she is not done .......

She must find her Way to bringing that Love she felt in Heaven to this place which lacks it......

She can commune with those Beings of Light if she will work to clear her mind of the past pain and trauma ....... she must FORGIVE her betrayers as well as herself , this will pave the Way for her to feel Heaven once again and open the Way to her True Self and her Divine Source~
Old 08-04-2012, 04:43 AM
Solitude

It could be a near-death experience but it is hard to say because we don't know if Suzy died and was revived when she went missing.

Whether she had an nde or not, she may have seen ''the other side'' or a bigger view of the cosmos. She could have had an out-of-body experience or a spiritual experience where she connected to a bigger view of things. Even these experiences are accounted for in near-death studies.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:46 AM
hoonsince89

From the sounds of it she went to this other state of consciousness caused by the trauma of her injury. Commonly known as a NDE. I have experienced this so can relate.

I had a similar experience where i went to another realm. I experienced feelings so much more powerful than we could possibly imagine. The feeling of being one and with PURE love is indescribable, the human language is unable to do so. I did not want to return either.
For years i woke everyday sad that i had to be in this stay in this world dealing with greedy sadistic people.

Then one day i just had enough, i realized that i cant go back for it is not my time. I have something to do, and that something is here.
So now i try to bring the love and joy/oneness to this world.

Perhaps you should explain this to suzy, Yes here cannot compare to the things she experienced but she is here for a reason so she is best working on the mission to further progress..

I am grateful for experiencing the things i did, because now i have a taste of whats next. I believe we are given these experiences to give us the strive we need in this life and she got it. shes just looking at it the wrong way.

"Thought affect reality, You can create your reality, totally, according to your thoughts, emotions & beliefs. All you have to do is change your thought pattern"
Old 08-04-2012, 10:25 AM
res

I agree that it sounds of it she went to this other state of consciousness caused by the trauma of her injury. There is no assurance that this is heaven though and that this is the place where she will go when she passes over.

If i were Suzy i would not be so welcoming of death as it is a big black door and the place she ends up may not be the place that her consciousness visited during the trauma. Although i am not a gambling man either.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Administrator
In my opinion suzy had A Near Death Experience,i can say this as i have had 3 of them myself, i am also a medium so i know more about the spirit world than anyone who isnt, the doctors even told my husband that i had died on the operating table and they had to bring me back,
we are all spirit we all come from spirit and we all go back to spirit . i was told it wasnt my time to go home and i must return, to finish the work i had to do,

Namaste
Old 10-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Master
wakeful... You could learn more about Near Death Experiences from many books and websites, and at:

What do we know about Death from Near Death Experiences? - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22123

Xan

Old 17-04-2012, 06:33 AM
Suspended
She really had a near death experience and became sad and withdrawn because she wanted to stay in heaven, which is a place of unspeakable beauty and love

Regards

Alan
Old 14-05-2012, 05:00 AM
CatChild

This is obviously about you- or your persona. You experienced something bigger than what you live in this life and you miss the environment that felt aligned with your soul and inner child. Now you grieve for the place you call home and often times end up feeling like you're killing time while you wait to go back.

I get that and you're not alone. I feel similarly for a blue place in the stars.
Old 25-05-2012, 12:53 AM
Better known as Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan McDougall
She really had a near death experience and became sad and withdrawn because she wanted to stay in heaven, which is a place of unspeakable beauty and love

Regards

Alan

I had an NDE when I was eight and wasn't sad or withdrawn because I didn't know what was happening. All I knew is what I experienced and when given the choice of staying or going back thought of my baby sister and woke from my week-long coma.

Where I was was filled with the most loving light I have ever felt and it is still with me but again, at that age I did not know what was going on.