Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 29-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Test your mediumship skills - Southern US edition

Hello All. Thought I would reintroduce the game. For entertainment purposes.

Test your medium, energy and remote viewing skills; I took this photograph yesterday. Some clues about the home; it is located in the South USA near the Atlantic coast. There are many lakes surrounding this area. This home was transported to this area from another Southern state. Prior to transporting the home here to this land, there was A LOT of activity. This land was used for something particular as well from a group of people. Both good and tragic events occurred around this property ( and surrounding lakes) before modern times.For the most part, the house itself were occupied by common folk.

Within the household specifically, there was a death of a young person here, can you pick up of how and why. Basic questions to ask yourself also include:

What do you see/feel?
What are the events that occurred?
Who were the people that lived here?
What are the names that pop up?
What presence of groups are you picking up?

Be fair, no google search cheating!

(Sorry for the smudges! It was rainy)

Sorry for some of the smudge on the photos. It was a bit of a chilly unusually cold day. Unlike the Midwest/eastern historic homes, this historic home had a very traditional southern feel. Meaning more common folk of the south and less regal and English aristocracy that a lot of the historic homes of the North carry. This does't mean it didn't have a lot of exciting 'activity' around.
Old 30-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Ascender
Hi,

Medium work is not my thing. And yet I couldn't stop myself giving the house in the pictures some thought. I probably watch too many movies that I'm sure interfere with any transcendental imagery which might form in the mind's eye.

However, my thoughts did linger on the rooms and what might lie inside.
The name Alexandria (brown eyes, white hair, closer to 40 than 30) and Josh were all I could get. And try as I might I could sense no violence in the atmosphere that would suggest murder. Dog fighting (or dog racing) was the nearest there was to any bad vibes.

The game of bridge or just card games in general keep popping up. But I'm sure this isn't surprising as table games would have been common in days before gas light and electricity.

My thoughts always seemed to be blocked by too much spacial atmosphere. By that I mean the air molecules being too big to form clearer images in the mind. A walk in a wide open space might help in forming more awareness of remote sensing ... if that makes any sense!

That's about all, really. Probably way off the mark, but felt the need to post these few haunted impressions anyway.
Old 30-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for sharing, Kine Lea. This activity is more just stretch your skills for everyone. Ill reveal the details once enough people have commented. It's whatever you feel you pick up, everyone feels or visions something different.

I shared this in the chat room and someone said they see a little boy(spirit) next to the stove ( on the last photo). See, I see someone where the red arrow is at window.

It was a 'creepy' feeling, I felt a lot of presence in the home, but I didn't feel afraid, maybe because there was a lot of people coming through that day
Old 30-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Ascender
Ooh I would not live in a house like that! Watching to see answers and what people get :)
Old 30-01-2017, 04:39 PM
Experiencer
The home i would find ok, but some activity in neigbourhood. If so, we can dig further.
Old 30-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by clover
I shared this in the chat room and someone said they see a little boy(spirit) next to the stove ( on the last photo). See, I see someone where the red arrow is at window.

I'd forgotten to mention my thoughts on the red arrow and the upstairs window. When I tried to imagine what it might look like inside the room, or any feelings from the reflections in the glass, there was nothing. Like I said, I have no skills in mediumship except that I was deep in thought about the place this morning, somewhere in-between sleep and fully awake.

At 400% zoom (Google Chrome customize and control) the windows on the sideview of the house have some reflections that look like people's faces.

Old 30-01-2017, 07:16 PM
Guide

I noticed the image at the window before I looked at the rest of the thread. It looks like a mother and child at the window, or that's what I saw.

The house looks oppressive. Was the child murdered?
Old 30-01-2017, 07:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
I noticed the image at the window before I looked at the rest of the thread. It looks like a mother and child at the window, or that's what I saw.

The house looks oppressive. Was the child murdered?

To my knowledge, a child was not murdered in the family. There was a death of a young one by accident. Also, there was at one time on the property activity that was related to murder.

Thanks Kine Lea for the enlarging. The house is built pretty high, so the reflections are def not from people standing at level ground from where I am standing. I see see, sense the too from your photos.
Old 30-01-2017, 08:23 PM
Guide
I'm not a medium either, but my gawd I had a heavy feeling while looking at that room with the stove and rocking chair! It feels like someone was choking or strangled, but I get curtains were involved also...it's so creepy, that's for sure!!
Old 30-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Master

[IMG][/IMG]

I outlined what I saw. The small line i drew points to the face. the light near it is the energy accumulating for the spirit to appear in form (face)