Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Wink Unconscious assumptions effect LOA

Ok, maybe this will help some people that have a hard time occasionally.

What is an unconscious assumption...gravity is one...you don't even think
about it!
Tons of assumptions are made sub or unconsciously.
Some still have tapes in their heads they are not even aware of like,
"Money doesn't grow on trees."
"I have to work really hard to make money."
"You are not as smart as your brother."
"Magic does not happen."
'Women/men can not be trusted, they will always leave me..."
(See, as your dad did at 1 years old...it's like an automatic program or groove in your brain.)

When these are in your core belief system...and you ask for the ideal mate or for more money...
it is already sabotaged, do you see what I mean?

Then, we find people saying the LOA doesn't work.
Just wanting to help who ever is open to this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Thumbs up

Oh...so on the flip side...if your core belief system is for example...
'I am a co-creator with God...I am a creature, a beloved child
of this Infinite Being...imbued, endowed at birth with godly powers
from my Maker'...(or Krishna, Jesus, the Divine Mother, whatever...)
And this is your deeply rooted, unshakeable belief, can you see
what a difference it would make in your life?

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Suspended
Guide

So, basically what you're saying is if a person want to attract something first s/he needs to focus/emit positive thoughts/frequencies out into the universe as well as continue to think positive to maintain the vibration ...

Is this correct?
Old 14-01-2017, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
So, basically what you're saying is if a person wants to attract something first
s/he needs to focus/emit positive thoughts/frequencies out into the
universe as well as continue to think positive to maintain the vibration ...
Is this correct?
No. With respect.
Positive or negative have no part in this.
It is core beliefs.

Forget about positive and negative...that is still dwelling in duality....
we are talking about something 'bigger'.

Old 14-01-2017, 10:00 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
we are talking about something 'bigger'.

Please explain ...
Old 14-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
Please explain ...

Okay....I'm having trouble with this too......I get the positive energy thing as I'm one of the most upbeat and positive guys I know (and have also be called supremely confident)......but I'm fuzzy on the concept you're talking about. ...

But I'm interested soooo......please keep going!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 14-01-2017, 03:57 PM
Guide

Sorry to butt in......

A wee article that described on duality pretty well http://www.lifewithoutacentre.com/wr...is-nonduality/ haven't read all of it though was just a quick find (Really! will pick up on that ;-))

I remember seeing a documentary a while back talking about this subject, really interesting was probably some hermetic teachings but can't be sure. The jist if I remember correctly was that there was a time in ancient history when there was no duality, no good or bad, no right or wrong, no masculine or feminine. All very interesting stuff, when duality came about there was right and wrong which in turn created religions that we look to today; do good go to heaven, do bad go to hell.

Some say this is coming back around now, think Caitlyn Jenner or the twin towers merging into one.

I haven't looked at the subject in great details but very interesting topic :-)
Old 14-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
A wee article that described on duality pretty well http://www.lifewithoutacentre.com/wr...is-nonduality/ haven't read all of it though was just a quick find (Really! will pick up on that ;-))

The LOA now, is either different or defined differently from what I started learning 18yrs ago ...
Thanks, anyway ...

Miss Hepburn,
Like Lucky1, I'm still interested in your thoughts w/further explanation ...
Old 14-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Guide

See this is where I will step back, I guess I do the LOA my own way, non duality is an interest I have. I have been practicing LOA since before I had a name for it so kind of second nature to me.

I have heard Miss Hepburn mention that you don't need to take action with regards to LOA and would love to hear her thoughts on that also.......

Just a quick for example I don't drive, shocking I know, but im currently taking lessons and have sent out the the ether that I will pass my test easily and quickly, im kinda lost as to how to do this without taking action. Though I can imagine other instances where action isnt necessary
Old 15-01-2017, 06:57 AM
Sorry, I wasn't around today...
Being positive is great!
It's a great thing.

But, there is 'something bigger' means...
for example, 'power', strength of conviction...or commanding something...
or decreeing or knowing or determined resolution....
all are neither positive or negative...
Power, power of intention, well, is power!

There is no positive wishing, or positive hope or asking for some positive outcome in your favor...
There is simply having the knowing that what you are decreeing is going to happen, period.

When Jesus, for example, healed the Centurion's servant...he
wasn't being 'positive'...he simply said the word and the servant was healed, period.
It is a powerful creative force...and we all have it in us.

Does that help?
~~~

To address another question...the non action thing...which I must had talked about somewhere else...I don't see it here.
If you want to dance...you at least have to stand up and start moving a bit.
Does that make any sense?
We are here in the 3rd Dimension...if you need to take a driving test
there is action.
If I want something and I know that I am going to find the exact thing I need in the store,
a hard to find thing, maybe an almost impossible thing to find....and
in addition, at a great price....I still have to go to the store to get it, right?
So there is that action.
The actionless thing I must have been referring to was the creating
of the 'something' in the first place.
Even if it was money...you still have the action of going to the bank to deposit the money.
Let's not get carried away here thinking we are nailed to the ground or something.

The action is in changing our beliefs.
Did God take action in creation? Well, He made the effort to
say, Let there be light.
And lemme tell ya...His belief was that He knew it would happen.

I hope this helps a little.