Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-01-2017, 04:38 AM
Newbie ;)

The Dreamer Pharaoh

One of the very first lives I remembered didn't start out with a vision attached to a familiar sight or smell, but with a dream. I had been interested in Ancient Egypt for perhaps a year or two at the time when this dream occurred (I was around 9-10), and of course knew very little about anything. I knew the absolute bare-basics about Egyptian culture, religion, and society. I had an idea of who the ‘famous people’ were (such as Tut, Ramses, Hapshepsut, etc.) but had no knowledge of any of the lesser known pharaohs or queens. I wish I had written the dream down after I had dreamt it, but at the time I thought: even though I knew it meant something very important, it meant nothing at the same time.

From what I remember, keep in mind that this was nearly 15 years ago, the sky was this exceptional shade of blue. It that stretched for miles in all directions, and met the sand at the horizons. In front of me was the Sphinx, called back then Horemakhet (Horus of the Horizon), and I stood in awe at it since it was so large and I was so small. It didn’t look like the Sphinx we see today, but I guess you could say it looked “fresher”, that is it wasn’t as eroded. Sand covered his body all the way to his neck, leaving only his head exposed. I knew I was all alone, yet I didn't feel alone.

A voice spoke, and I knew it was the Sphinx who was speaking, even though his lips didn’t move. It was like I could hear it in my mind, but it was all around me at the same time. The voice was masculine, and spoke to me in a language I could not make sense of, yet I understood. It was an experience that’s hard to relate in words. Of course, since I did not understand what was being spoken to me, all I can relay is the general meaning of what was said: if I cleared away the sands from around his body, he would make me king. And with that, the dream ended.

I never thought of it as anything for perhaps the next 10 years or so until I was reading a book about the Biblical Joseph’s involvement in Egypt and, for some reason, came across the mention of this pharaoh who had a dream that the Sphinx spoke to him. As I read the excerpt of the text I was quite confused since it sounded very familiar to my own. I was shocked more so when I finished the text because it was nearly as exact as the dream I had years prior. By this time I was perhaps 17-18 years old, I had done much studying on Egypt over that past decade, and comprehended the scope of what was before me. I was skeptical of course, but kept an open mind and heart about it (I was also doing research into other past lives of mine, so I was already fully accepting of the idea of reincarnation).

It was from that time that I have been diving deeper into the life of this pharaoh along with his wives and children. I have discovered more confirmed memories, such as the knowledge of places, people and events which I hope to post later if people would like. The king’s name was Thutmose IV, who ruled for about 8-10 years in the 18th Dynasty. In Year 1 month 3 of his reign he erected what is now called the “Dream Stela” between the paws of the Sphinx in commemoration of its restoration. On it is attested this dream which I dreamt 3,000 before.

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or comments, please post below or message me privately! Also, please don't hate.

Blessings,
Estera.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estera_Maria
Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or comments, please post below or message me privately! Also, please don't hate.

I LOVE hearing people's past life stories! The way I discovered who I was in my past life is roughly similar to yours and like you when I started researching that past life it helped to make sense of so many of my quirks and preferences that went against cultural/family preferences.

For me, learning about past lives is a wonderful tool. It isn't about an ego need to "be someone" in a past life, but about understanding why certain things happen in your life (karma rebalancing) and having the foresight to handle your negative karma situations with grace and love. <3
Old 07-01-2017, 01:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert
I LOVE hearing people's past life stories! The way I discovered who I was in my past life is roughly similar to yours and like you when I started researching that past life it helped to make sense of so many of my quirks and preferences that went against cultural/family preferences.

For me, learning about past lives is a wonderful tool. It isn't about an ego need to "be someone" in a past life, but about understanding why certain things happen in your life (karma rebalancing) and having the foresight to handle your negative karma situations with grace and love. <3

Thank you so much or taking the time to read it! I couldn't have said this better myself though. You are so correct that figuring out past lives isn't about the "prestige" of being whoever, but learning more about yourself in the process.
Old 10-04-2017, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account

I'd like to hear more about your life in egypt, in fact I might make a new thread dedicated to ancient egypt.