Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 My experience....real or wishful thinking

So I'm working on being more open to whatever gifts I may have. I had an experience about a week ago and I'm wondering if this was real. If the mediums who are reading this could you please give me examples of how spirit comes to you. Do you see, do you feel, do you hear, or do you just sense? Physically what sensations or emotions may you feel? I was very open to it when it occurred as I believe it was my first time. Any insight given is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Old 26-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Administrator
Hi Cplove,

Not all mediums are the same so some may sense see shadows or outlines etc others may not.
I was born seeing and hearing spirit so I have had it all my life.i only see spirit in one way and that is solid form,
you can always sense when spirit is around you you can also smell them.so everyone is different.

Namaste
Old 27-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cplove33
So I'm working on being more open to whatever gifts I may have. I had an experience about a week ago and I'm wondering if this was real. If the mediums who are reading this could you please give me examples of how spirit comes to you. Do you see, do you feel, do you hear, or do you just sense? Physically what sensations or emotions may you feel? I was very open to it when it occurred as I believe it was my first time. Any insight given is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Could you tell us a bit about your experience? It would be easier to shed light on if people knew what happened
Old 27-03-2017, 06:43 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cplove33

Hello

I am a Medium and contact is in the same ways that we have contact with the physical world at times. I can use all my 5 senses to know that I have contact and open the 6th sense to communicate with the non living.

I can feel full on their emotions and at times the event that caused there death. I can re live that moment in time via their energy and at times are take to where they lay. This is not something that I feel you can "develop" I feel this aspect you are born to have as it is not the most fun.

We can all sense things and more and more it can be said that the vale is getting thinner so that in time it will be one world and normal to interact. We are getting there I feel but it will take more understandings and acceptance death is not final.

Best advice is not to push doors to open as once opened you might not like what is there or be ready for all that can make contact. Take it slow.

Lynn
Old 28-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Master
It's a bit different for each of us, depending on how we percieve things and what abilities we have open to recieve information.

When it's happened to me I saw scene's of what they wanted to say and sort of heard words, but in my own inner voice, and felt the beings energy presence close to me, sometimes pushing on me even.
Once a voice tried to speak through me using my vocal cords - I grabbed my throat in panic and cut it off.

I've not fully developed mediumship as of yet, I think due to resistance of letting anything come through me, I'd rather act as a translator and use divination to move messages from them to those in-body. At least so far. I'm still leaning trust around this particular ability.

Sometimes this is frustrating as I do public readings at Holistic Fairs and other venues and sometimes get family members who've past over trying to reach the client having the reading and I know they are there, feel them trying to contact me as a medium to deliver a message, feel their urgency and deep need to take advantage of having someone who might be able to deliver a message or comfort for them, and yet I can't deliver the exact message, only that 'someone' is there, a deceased relative or fiend and that they love them dearly and are looking out for them, but I can't get them specifics.
It makes me feel fairly lame, like I've not been a good student and am missing useful skills and talents that could further help people.
Old 29-03-2017, 10:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedence
Could you tell us a bit about your experience? It would be easier to shed light on if people knew what happened

I had a major chill....my whole body jerked when a guy passed behind me. My friend asked me what was that??? Then all of a sudden I saw her in my mind. Older lady....dark gray curly hair. Laughing. I feel like she knew I saw her because then I had a tingling sensation down my spine. But at one point it was more on my left shoulder, like I was being nudged. Then I just felt how happy she was for him. That she thought he was a great kid growing up, she enjoyed watching him and still does. I was explaining this to my friend as it was happening. He passed behind me to use the restroom....and the sensation was on my right shoulder, strong nudging. She wanted him to know. On his way back my friend stopped him. I explained to him everything. When I told him he was her favorite, he said no it was his brother. I said no....you just thought that lol. I described the woman to him, he said it sounded like his one of his grandmas. He thought it was very cool, laughing and thanked me. This was St Patrick's Day. Yes it was a bar.....please refrain from commenting on the location. It has great energy and vibes. I love being there. I'm also very Irish!