Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-03-2017, 01:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Mediumship protection advise?

Anyone have any advice for protection? I usually ask for Archangel Michael to guide and protect me, and I ask for white light to encircle me. Any other suggestions?
Thank you!!!
Old 12-03-2017, 11:36 AM
Master
Yes praying for help from the angels and also keeping your own vibration high at all times wont bring any unnecessary energy into your aura. Also ask your guides to only welcome positive vibrations through. Over time your energy body will automatically reject what it does not need. Calling on Archangel Michael to surround you in his healing light is a great course to follow.
Old 12-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Suspended
Guide
The Great Invocation.

In 1977 Brisbane Qld Australia I belonged to a closed circle,I was 24 years old and very interested in esoteric things ( read my post in indigo,starseeds )
I was already able to astral travel consciously, had died as a child ( drowned ) brought back to life and was clairescient and highly intuitive.

I was a fan/pupil of Madam Blavatsky,Annie Besant,Edgar Cayce and the person the Great Invocation was given to,Alice A Bailey.
I don't know if you are familiar with Alice Bailey or not but she lived in the USA in the early 20th century and was a devout Christian who was contacted telepathically by a Tibetan monk named Djwhal Khul.
Helena PetrovnĂ  Blavatsky wrote "The Secret Doctrine",and a few other books and was part of or the initiator and I think founder of the Theosophical Society,all her work was in the late 1800's,she was sent to prepare the way for Alice Bailey and The Tibetan,she did this and Alice Bailey took on the second part between 1919 to 1949,and the third part,the New Age was to start in the mid 1970's,and it did,but via a different medium,ie,radio,television and later the internet.

When I belonged to the closed circle we met once a week in an old church and for an hour or so we would sit on chairs in a circle,and we would ask God to form a protective light around us and we then would I suppose "meditate", I don't know if that's the word to use but the leader would talk and we would send out a healing light all over the World,you and your friends can still do it today,you only need two or more people, Christ himself said that,if two or more people gather in my name then he is there with you,and you do feel his presence believe me you feel it,but you always start and end with the Great Invocation.
That is all the protection you need!

The relationship between Alice Bailey and The Tibetan was formed over hundreds of years of rebirth and master pupil tutorship,they never met physically in this incarnation as she lived in the USĂ€ and he in the Himalayas Tibet.
She was known as a "amanuensis".
I hope this helps you out a little.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 15-03-2017, 12:03 AM
Experiencer
The best protection I have found thus so far is by keeping in mind that your vessel or body is your "Temple". Take good care of it. Drink water not soda. Eat properly. Sleep when you should. If you smoke, stop. Keeping your aura clear and bright is key. Makes it hard to penetrate. Watch what thoughts you keep and words spoken. Like attracts like. Like in the book of revelations you too have a sword in your mouth. Choose words wisely. Speaking I'll can muddy the aura as well and make the light dim so to speak attracting more negative energy and spirits. Epson soaks 20 mins twice a week and trips to the beach to swim in the ocean when you can. Not sure what it is about the sea but try meditating with sea shells instead of crystals. They are amazing.