Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Master

Thank you ocean breeze. That is so sweet of you to drop by.

Yes, barrynu, I was alone. Universe knew exactly when to pull the strings. Hubby had left that afternoon to attend a wedding and won't be back for a few days. Only ones who witnessed my outburst was my cats and a dog. I tried to be especially loving towards them today so they would know I was okay.

Oh yes! With all these loving responses and understanding I feel peace, love butterflies and rainbows. Though I wasn't looking for a shoulder to cry on, it felt good to be accepted as I am.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:38 PM
Master
There's a survival tv show called "alone". For me it's not so much watching the persons survival skills. It's how they transform throughout the days they have to survive alone. There's this one guy thought himself to be"tough as nails". On one episode he is shown yelling and screaming at the wind, the temperature, yesterday's rain storm, even at the clouds for moving the wrong way. That was a crazy melt down to witness I don't think you can get anymore real then what I saw. A few episodes later he talked about it. He broke down and cryed he said he learned how to cry that day. He said he found sometimes you just have to and it's ok. I guess crying is a part survival as well.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:09 AM
Master

What a good example hallow. Yes, you're right. I never thought about it that way but I would have to say crying is part of our survival. Thank you.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:54 AM
Super Moderator
Dear linen... bless you.
I also get meltdowns. Grief meltdowns. I have "lost" so many and miss them, and sometimes end up melting down just because of great gratitude, and sometimes because of sadness passing through me, which is natural and human.
They happen. Tears freshen us up and wash us.
I am normally stoical and strong but when the meltdowns happen, I let them wash me. Tears are as natural as breathing.
Blessings and kind thoughts and hope you are OK.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Knower

As others have already said try not to let stress build up.

Stress hormones actually don't go away straight after a stressful event.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:21 PM
Roger Wilco

hi hope you will be fine and as you like to be
Old 12-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by It Is
As others have already said try not to let stress build up.

Stress hormones actually don't go away straight after a stressful event.
hormones are an evil thing for a woman. My wife has been dealing with mentopause for the last 3 years. Hormones can take you on a wild ride. Sorry I read "hormones" and had to comment. Every woman has my blessing because they have to deal with them.
Old 12-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Master

Thank you Tobi for your kind words and understanding. Meltdowns are so very necessary to wash all that gunk that accumulates from living on this planet.

Yes, I understand It Is. But how would you suggest I defuse the stress I live with every day? It's not like I can take a walk or jog due to walking problems (waiting for knee replacement surgery). Can't go out to dinner with friends because I cannot eat in a restaurant due to food allergies (wheat, rye, corn & barley). I deal with stress daily, worrying if I am going to get sick from cross contamination for my life threatening allergies. Go to a movie? Ha! Seats are covered in corn from the popcorn which I am highly allergic to.

Stress is my constant companion. Getting rid of it on a daily basis is just not doable. Thank you for responding and for your compassionate thoughts.

Love your handle Roger Wilco. Thank you.

hallow, there is hope for your wife. A hormone free future once she has finished with menopause.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Master
Hi linen, I view them like weather patterns; cycles that come and go, sometimes staying around for a long time and at other times just passing through. A cold fronts that leave me rigid at times, a downpour of rain with dark thunderclouds, a stormy period, being blow about by a hurricane, tornado whirlwinds, flood, or some other kind of personal monsoon. There are also earthquakes that can shake the very foundation of our world. However, sunny days exist as well, with clear blue skies. Days of comforting light breezes, that pushes out all of the stormy weather. Rainbows that help us feel the joy of being alive, etc.

It definitely can be hereditary. But it may also just have something to do with our make-up. For me I have to be careful during the full-moon periods; whether I know its’ a full moon or not my mood and behavior changes, and then I will look, and sure enough there is a full moon. I get crazy, polarized, depressed and angry, during a full moon. Sometimes I cry and feel so pitiful, and right after the full moon is over, I am centered once again and it is like that crazy period never happened.

I feel like I have to care for my mind and emotions just like I care for my physical body. I do personal hygiene on my physical body daily, and I feel a need to also do that daily on my mind and emotions. Regardless, I still anticipate times of despair and mild depression. Depression is the most widespread mental disturbance in the world. When I become depressed, I write and try to get it out of me. Although, I think different people have different ways of effectively dealing with depression, and a lot of people are still searching for what will work for them. The big thing is to keep on truck’n.

Sending peace and love your way.
Old 13-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Master
Eh, we all need to do that once in a while. Spiritual development, heck living in this world itself can be downright draining.

I do not think I would be coping as long as I have with my situation if I just kept bottling it up.

I am glad you are feeling better, linen :)