Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-08-2018, 06:36 PM
Experiencer

Question re the other twin flame

I have read a few articles of interest, mostly by Gangsta Goddess as they really resonate. I see these on Facebook and don't want to comment as other people can see me engage with these pages. Anyway, I get that the twin flame thing is all about the self, finding your true self, I get ALL that. But none of these articles mentions what happens to the other person in all this.

Now I read on here the theory that they also go through something but I know the guy I think of as my tf is not spiritually inclined. Surely if we need to evolve spiritually before the union or whatever, there would be mention of this? Can anyone point me in the direction of info on the other - supposedly the divine masculine? Thanks!
Old 10-08-2018, 10:09 PM
Guide

I don't know gangsta goddess -but I have read such articles.

there are many reasons why focus on yourself works -there is the spiritual explanation and in that case, whatever happens to you is reflected on your twin, and from that point of view, when you -as a pair -achieve union.

I think however that the reason why this focus on yourself may help is that they help with trying to be emotionally happy, healthy and independent -and for that, it does not matter what the twin will do. The goal is for you to be happy. That tends to also be attractive, but then... if you do it right, it won't really matter that much
Old 11-08-2018, 12:07 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
I have read a few articles of interest, mostly by Gangsta Goddess as they really resonate. I see these on Facebook and don't want to comment as other people can see me engage with these pages. Anyway, I get that the twin flame thing is all about the self, finding your true self, I get ALL that. But none of these articles mentions what happens to the other person in all this.

Now I read on here the theory that they also go through something but I know the guy I think of as my tf is not spiritually inclined. Surely if we need to evolve spiritually before the union or whatever, there would be mention of this? Can anyone point me in the direction of info on the other - supposedly the divine masculine? Thanks!

The baseline physical/energetic symptoms about a twin flame connection are not about concepts of evolution. There will be serious/intense energies felt by both people, and both people will be the sort of good natured/kind hearted souls that have the capacity to do higher service work.

Hence the runner and chaser, because those baselines energies are mutual.
Old 14-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
The baseline physical/energetic symptoms about a twin flame connection are not about concepts of evolution. There will be serious/intense energies felt by both people, and both people will be the sort of good natured/kind hearted souls that have the capacity to do higher service work.

If one has the capacity, and that capacity is not being filled, then, yes, this has to be about evolution on a personal level, and it sort of buttresses the argument that this experience has nothing to do with reunion, and extrapolating from that, in my own experience, those that insist this has nothing to do with reunion might have it right. My twin* and I, our baseline energies are nothing alike, as we really are yin-yang.
Old 17-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Newbie ;)

I tend to believe that, as good as self work is for our overall growth as people ( we are learning everyday from new experiences and people we meet, etc etc), the idea of completing all this inner work to reach a goal of union is ridiculous. As you said, the TF counterpart would need to complete the same work to be ready, and if they aren't aware, or willing, or interested, then how can there be union? How can there be a TF couple on a mission? There can't. No one can ever heal themselves to that level of perfection they describe you need, and if only one half goes through with it, oh well... If one wants to do the work for themselves, that's great. But no one should be driven to do it for the sake of TFs. At that point, it's like a dog chasing his tail...