Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
There is a lot of information here and elsewhere on the topic. Given that many agree with this culmination of traits gathered from a number of sources I would like to pose a question here. A concept is described as thus in this thread:
SOURCE: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=84873

I am wondering whether this is not more accurately described as two puzzle pieces fitting precisely to form a whole? The concept of a mirror and reflection suggests polar opposition. A mirror reflection is an image in reverse orientation. If twin flames are truly direct opposites it seems as though there would be extreme limitations on compatibility which in turn would reduce opportunities to accomplish anything together.

This is a very interesting point, where I’m sure Estlewen may have evolved to a different view of the entire Twin Flame concept from then to now. I most certainly have.

I think rather than anyone being a mirror or an adjoinment, it is more of an overlay. Where both energies vibrate at similar - but not the same - frequencies. This is because we are each completely whole in our own right. Where someone else compliments rather than completes us.

So much so, as we learn; develop; and grow with someone our energies attune to form a beautiful and unique combination. Over time often this energy combination strengthens - but sometimes it changes or dissipates. Especially where one person wants something very different to the other, possibly resulting in each following their own life path.

If this happens, we may then have to go through a period of healing while this combination separates before we go on to form another beautiful and unique combination with somebody else. Where we learn from our past experiences and take this with us as we move through our journey of life.

The point is concepts bring expectation and attachment. Where if we live in faith rather than hope, we can then fully appreciate someone for who they are. Without our feelings being based on a belief system or projected idealism.

You see, to believe in a Twin Flame concept means that there is nowhere else to go if it all comes crashing down. I’ve been there; done that; and got the t-shirt - where only after then did I truly find my own self-realisation.

So in my view, instead of them being the end of our spiritual journey - they tend to be the start :)

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 17-08-2018, 01:22 AM
Knower

RE this .. healing with t.f.'s.. I have done tremendous healing with the t.f.'s & other soul connections I've met in the last number of years.

I saw t.f. today.. He dropped by, it had been nearly a week. I do think he waited the week to give me space. I was anxious at first but let him in and we talked probably 20 or 30 min. We just get so caught up in conversation it doesn't end..

I did feel a sense of calm & happiness as he was here. It is a knowing, as if I am with family. BUT it's with he and I, thus far for me, like it's hard to know where he stops and I begin, emotionally we are clones. If I could pick a son, he would be perfect.. but we are the same age. I just love him to death, he is the sweetest guy in the world.. Anyways, then I went & talked to him a bit at his place. it's always up and up, he doesn't try to get too close physically.. Though we get we are t.f.'s and the connection is so obvious.

What I want to say specific is this. When I was with orig. t.f. I was on the synthetic thyroid medication. That is all of medication I take and I am in excellent health. I take very good care of myself & exercise.
What I am wondering with this latest t.f. guy.. is I am now on the natural thyroid meds, Armor Thyroid and do better on that. When I was with orig. t.f. meeting guy.. 10 plus years ago.. after he left for good, I began to really struggle with the synthetic meds, and eventually my doctor allowed me to be on the natural which I prefer.
It's like, when going through this, one heals, and vibrates a higher level and what may have worked in way of medicine before no longer is sufficient.. the body/mind/spirit/soul, want and need to heal.

I am on not a very high dose of the natural thyroid medication, HOWEVER, I am thinking maybe this is what is blocking my ability to, be, around him for lengths of time ongoing. I end up getting anxious, distracted etc.. Now I don't think we necessarily are to be together often, but this anxiety that I have...
when he is too close too often.. not like we are trying to date but even as a friend..
I decided to not take my medicine today to see if I feel differently. It's good the he & I are not trying to be in contact daily, I'm fine with that as I am very busy. However, I'm wondering if I am trying to heal, if I need to heal, my thyroid right now, & the higher vibration around him since he is a t.f., perhaps that is what needs to happen now.

I have done a lot of healing in every way with these connections.. they are very powerful.

I am polar opposite in whatever way it is with my t.f.'s and we connect at heart. Emotionally though this t.f. & I are the same. All of the t.f.'s we connect at heart but we are very alike, in certain key ways, opposite in other ways.
I just find this interest the opposite yet it's a tremendous healing effect too.