Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-06-2014, 11:37 PM
DivineFeminine

what is the meaning of kundalini syndrome?

July 16th 2011 I thought I had a spiritual awakening. After recovering I was very proud to say I had experienced it and grew from the experience. Little did I know how off I was. Tofay I realized that what I had experienced was NOT a spiritual awakening but in fact Kundalini syndrome. For starters this changes everything. I dont understand why this happened or what it means. From what I researched today its BAD. And noe I feek so stupid fir using it was a medal saying HEY IM LEGITIMATELY SPIRITUAL. I dont know how to feel. This took place 3 years ago and I am quite stable and quick to ground myself. For 2 years I suffered from severe panic disorder because I reacted with such FEAR to the kundalini syndrome. I feared it non stop and ended up in the mental hospital for eight days. I am 100% now, I suffer from no anxiety or panic attacks. Im perfecrly fine, this kundalini syndrome took place 3 years ago. At the time the end of the world scare took place and christians kept saying to save your soul, and so I became spiritual. My dumb assforgot asked universe to spiritually awaken me! Not knowing *** I was asking for. It manifested in one week and bam! Kundalini syndrome happened. What does this mean!? Does it even matter anymore!? What does this say about me!? I am confused!
Old 09-06-2014, 12:55 PM
Master

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini_syndrome
Old 09-06-2014, 01:34 PM
Lorelyen

Syndrome? I've never heard it called that before.

It's only bad if you don't do it properly. Like wiring up a domestic electrical circuit you have to learn a bit first or you'll be in for surprises. But, yes, I've heard that Kundalini can be roused and sent up spontaneously and maybe this happened. Was it an ND experience?

It does sound like a bad experience and no doubt the chakra-workers will tell you about imbalances and blocked chakras and if She had to fight her way through that then by the time She hit your crown it was probably overwhelming.

But it's what happened afterwards that sounds as if it threw you. A sad reflection on modern literature on the subject - it never tells what to do if you think something went wrong. You may well have received an empowerment but hadn't the capacity to deal with it. Unfortunately, most Christians who would try to push their agenda as an answer really haven't a clue.

If you feel 100% ok now then it probably doesn't matter in itself. There will be residual effects from which some benefit may be drawn. Are you doing any other spiritual work?

Wish you the best.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Master
DivineFeminine, many of us on the SpiritualForums have had or are having kundalini-related experiences. You've alluded to your difficult time and to the confusion that came out of it. Referring to it as "a syndrome" is a label, but dosn't tell us much. And I'm well aware that on the internet and elsewhere the term syndrome is used to refer to the unfamiliar states and sensations that can be involved.

Because you haven't posted even a general description of what happened (i.e., what you felt physically, perceived, how things may have interfered with your normal life), it's pretty hard to address the question(s) you seem to have. My suggestion is: outline it a bit more... you don't need to write an essay, but maybe just be less vague.