Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 09-02-2016, 06:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 New here

Hey everyone, my name is Madeline and I live in Louisiana currently. I'm 23 and have been "spiritually connected" since I was about 13 or 14.

I strongly believe in spirits, I actually have about 2 or 3 that live in our house. The first occurrence: I woke up in the middle of the night and I see this blue-robed figure gliding across the hallway. I don't make a sound, in fact I'm very calm. I turn over away from the door and I say to myself "That was… Weird. O_o" I then hear something (probably my cat on the couch), I turn *back* around to face the doorway. My cat is standing a foot away from my bed.

Second occurrence: I have come to call this robed-figure "Heather". One morning me and my parents are in a hotel room. Mom is trying to connect to the internet. One of the connections is named "Heather". Mom woke me and said "Madeline look, Heather!". When I looked it went away, but I did see it.

Third occurrence: I have premonitions, as well. I have had 4 so far. Two involving my pets. I saw one dog get stolen, and one pass away. The one who passed away is what got my attention. It began with a white flash, and then I saw him with wings on his back in Heaven. I started crying, then suddenly I stopped. When we got home, I glanced under the carport and I didn't see anything. All I saw was black. It was like something was blocking my view. I'm glad it did, because my dog was brutally attacked by something. I stayed in bed for a few days after that.

Fourth occurrence: My ex's mom had cancer. The night before she passed away, I saw her laying in a hospital bed and I said to myself out loud, "I can't believe she's gone. " and I bursted out crying. Next day I find out.

Fifth occurrence: Me and my boyfriend are walking out of the mall. I see an old man with a veteran's jacket and hat on. I get the flash of white light and I hear a voice, clear as day, male say "Something is going to happen to him." As usual, I pay no attention to it. Me and my boyfriend are walking to his car, and I hear the man fall. My boyfriend helps him up. He had tripped on his cane. He explained that he had had a stroke a few weeks earlier. I asked if he wanted help walking to his car but he said no.

Sixth occurrence: Had a premonition of my best friend when he committed suicide the night before... Woke up at exactly the time he did it. I immediately thought "something is wrong" and I texted him good morning... That evening his son texted me and told me what happened...
Old 09-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, SpiritSeer!
In January 2016 could he take you with me. Take away forever.
With respect, Tayshet-extrasens.
Old 09-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Welcome to the forum Madeline... Thanks for writing about your intriguing experiences...

Old 09-02-2016, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello! Thank you. I control that can be said and what is not. Sometimes you want to say more. But it later.
With respect, Tayshet-extrasens.
Old 09-02-2016, 07:43 PM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Madeline.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 12-02-2016, 12:39 PM
Master
Welcome :)
Old 14-02-2016, 02:31 AM
Experiencer
Welcome, its nice to meet you, will look forward to seeing you on the forum ;)

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG