Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-08-2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
OP, you misunderstand what a tf is, if you had experienced a tf you would know that the point is the growth and that the growth is not something you will get from any other connection, not to that extent. Sure you grow with other connections, but at a much slower rate. The point of tf is when you are ready to grow and that rate. But it's not about fairy tales and ending up with "the one", that's the modern confusion and misconception. It's not about you, ending up with one person, because quite frankly, I doubt the universe cares that much if you end up in a 70 year marriage or not.

And speaking of other connections, there are many, but when you meet from your soul family you will know the difference. There's really no mistaking the difference. There's other romantic connections to, including near twin flames which may be what a lot here are really experiencing. If you hadn't experienced the real tf it would be almost impossible to tell the difference. So I would agree, tf is not the only connection that we can have. Nor does meeting your twin guarantee that you will be in a relationship with them. They come more to change your life and wake you up anyway.

Another purpose seems to break the habit of us being co-dependent. When you are a tf you are "not allowed" (it would seem) to be co-dependent in any way, which is why a lot of tfs end up on the hermit path. The purposes of tf is to break old paradigms in relationships, like being co-dependent, which is typical of the way most people currently are. So there are purposes, it's just not that fairly tale ending purpose that everyone wants.
Not allowed? You are the meaning giver to your reality. Thats the greatest gift creation has given us, is that reality has no built in meaning. Even rituals, tools, techniques are all permission slips for you to flex your beliefs enough to manifest it...
Old 19-08-2018, 03:11 PM
Roger Wilco

why do I always have to grow in to some thing else ????
Old 19-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Ascender
Twin Flames - such a beautiful idea.
I don't like the name though... Two fires... it means nothing but double troubles.
Old 19-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Knower

I was born into an extended family with a very strict religious background. My folks swung pretty far left of center, I also think they are t.f.'s. I abide to the 7 t.f. theory per soul group.. I am more center (not far right or far left).

What I do like to believe, is that people are given free will. I find it interesting to read people's ideas.

The orig. conscious t.f. meeting I had, it was like he was encoded with ethereal information. He is Christian, & the reason I am saying all of this..
& on this OP thread.. of there, "are no twin flames.." I do believe people are encoded with information, but I still go to, for myself the past/present/future of my own being connecting to the source I believe, & where I am headed.

As to the comments about allowing transpiring, unfolding of life, this makes good sense, in many ways, however, I personally tie it to my beliefs of Source (God), & where I am headed. Then I am in the middle of it.

Part of going crazy with the information or not living in balance, is either putting one's self too much in middle not to grow, or not leaving self in middle at all (to allow others to dictate a person's life).

My thought is, if I don't know where I'm headed, I could end up, just a source of energy, so my destination is important to me, as is, having some control over my decisions, choices.

Not trying to divert from the content shared, as I do take from it (OP) to allow for the changes, rather than keep tight reign.

I love reading about healthy habits of highly successful people. It says not to worry about what others think, be true to self, it talks about life long learning, culmination of information, to evolve, not to judge.

I love discerning information, & steering my life as I see fit. My closer souls are similar enough to where I learn/heal much. & thanks OP for the share that I do agree with the flow of life to not allow at least the hooks that will trap into stunted growth. Life is full of lessons, & part of the point in it (agree with that).
My personality type (INFJ on the 16 personality types) can be quite opinionated however I am (very) aware everyone has one (opinion & personality type).
Old 19-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magi
Ive had that connection... your not an incomplete soul, ive seen it ... Its powerful when someone encourages you to find that in yourself, it was never the other, it was all you... I chased a man for 15 years, swore id never find anything like it... then i did... myself... Ive visited realms of myself that were profoundly beautiful, in fact, everything felt was generated from yourself by the use of someone else as a permission slip...

But, it's really all perception, isn't it? That's my point. What you've experienced and what I've experienced may be the same thing. But it's how we access that knowledge, how we perceive our experiences, that dictate how we describe it. I can't tell you I don't believe you've really visited other realms any more than you can tell me I did not awaken to a new level of perception upon meeting someone I have a deep soul connection with. Spirituality, in that regard, is a personal experience. Religion attempts to mold our experiences into something unifying, but true spirituality goes beyond that. We may all come from the same origin, but it doesn't mean we are all the same, that spiritual experiences are all the same, or that varying types of experiences cannot co-exist because as humans, our brains determine much about our understanding of the universe.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
The lower conscious mind works in tandem with the higher mind. Of course your lower mind has ultimate choice but if you do not allow the higher mind to function properly by following the path of least resistance, allowing change and having no expectations then you will end up without the manifestation of your true preference.

You sure? That's not what you said the other day. Or maybe you, too, have manifested new enlightenment since then?

Quote:
Your souls desire is to learn, so follow the path of least resistance by not having expectations and understanding that what has happened before in no way shape or form determines what is going to happen in the future

My souls desire is to love, be loved, and find peace of mind. Learning happens regardless. I could be wrong. You are the alien hybrid magi here, and my twin was very much a magi, possibly an alien, so maybe I'm a mere piker and ought to shut my trap.

Quote:
Know that your manifestation is brand new every day every moment. Do not have expectation, that way you are showing reality a different vibration no matter what happens, because where energy goes energy flows, even if you manifest more of these types of people you will know you have overcome the challenge when you do not respond to them the same way any longer.

"These types of people" are Marine Corps, they are CIA, they are big pharma, they are corrupt elements of law enforcement, and they know who I am now. They are legion, they are everywhere, and they have no pity. My twin showed me no pity. I retaliated in kind. Did I manifest that? Maybe. Does that let my twin off the hook? I mean, I'd like to flush the whole matter, but that does me no good here as I could well end up 'committing suicide' in police custody.

On that last, feel free to PM me for some explanation if you like.

Quote:
Do not expect that it will happen again but if it does that’s OK because that simply the universe giving you an opportunity to show yourself if you’ve really gotten over it or not

See immediately above, and regards getting over it, well...I can't. I got robbed. Yes, a lot has been provided to me throughout this, but something was taken away from me, and I'm not sure what, though it goes back to the aforementioned heart's desires. Those have nothing to do with my twin as I would never find those things with them. It's maddening, the idea that this person came into my life to trigger processes that would bring me to a place where I could know my heart's desires...while simultaneously stripping me of the capability to ever know those things. I mean, all due respect but are you _____ kidding me? Who would do that to themselves? Ah, but you dragged The Universe into it, and it kinda buttresses my own belief that I'm looking at this very objectively, clinically, these days. Mathematically speaking, someone sometime somewhere has to lose. There cannot be 100% happy endings.

Quote:
Once this happens a couple more times where you do not get the same reaction then you will find the manifestation will change and you’ll start to manifest people who are more in alignment with you.

I've known a number of people across my life who have been/are in alignment with me, the other 5%, which, come to think of it, ain't too bad.

Quote:
There are a lot of unconscious negative beliefs that you did wish to buy into from a higher level...

Yes. Like all of this. I know she is my twin, I had been looking for her my whole life, this whole experience has been largely negative, so...

Quote:
Also, by responding in this way, maintaining your preferred state of being and understanding that what other people think say or do has absolutely nothing to do with you and everything to do with them and simply go on about your business by acting on your passion in every moment that you are capable of without any expectation is how you nullify that pre set configuration of negative belief template which was your challenge you decided to come into, this can be understood, integrated and overcome without any more Suffering.

Sure. If I blatantly disregard everything I feel, and know to be truth, as well as my personal responsibility to others, and you know it was all of these things I needed to be saved from to begin with.

Quote:
Looking at it optimistically as an exciting challenge to bring you more into alignment with yourself will help.

I'll try, and if you ever find yourself suffering the way I have, I hope everyone suggests the same to you.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
The lower conscious mind works in tandem with the higher mind. Of course your lower mind has ultimate choice but if you do not allow the higher mind to function properly by following the path of least resistance, allowing change and having no expectations then you will end up without the manifestation of your true preference.

You sure? That's not what you said the other day. Or maybe you, too, have manifested new enlightenment since then?

Quote:
Your souls desire is to learn, so follow the path of least resistance by not having expectations and understanding that what has happened before in no way shape or form determines what is going to happen in the future

My souls desire is to love, be loved, and find peace of mind. Learning happens regardless. I could be wrong. You are the alien hybrid magi here, and my twin was very much a magi, possibly an alien, so maybe I'm a mere piker and ought to shut my trap.

Quote:
Know that your manifestation is brand new every day every moment. Do not have expectation, that way you are showing reality a different vibration no matter what happens, because where energy goes energy flows, even if you manifest more of these types of people you will know you have overcome the challenge when you do not respond to them the same way any longer.

"These types of people" are Marine Corps, they are CIA, they are big pharma, they are corrupt elements of law enforcement, and they know who I am now. They are legion, they are everywhere, and they have no pity. My twin showed me no pity. I retaliated in kind. Did I manifest that? Maybe. Does that let my twin off the hook? I mean, I'd like to flush the whole matter, but that does me no good here as I could well end up 'committing suicide' in police custody.

On that last, feel free to PM me for some explanation if you like.

Quote:
Do not expect that it will happen again but if it does that’s OK because that simply the universe giving you an opportunity to show yourself if you’ve really gotten over it or not

See immediately above, and regards getting over it, well...I can't. I got robbed. Yes, a lot has been provided to me throughout this, but something was taken away from me, and I'm not sure what, though it goes back to the aforementioned heart's desires. Those have nothing to do with my twin as I would never find those things with them. It's maddening, the idea that this person came into my life to trigger processes that would bring me to a place where I could know my heart's desires...while simultaneously stripping me of the capability to ever know those things. I mean, all due respect but are you _____ kidding me? Who would do that to themselves? Ah, but you dragged The Universe into it, and it kinda buttresses my own belief that I'm looking at this very objectively, clinically, these days. Mathematically speaking, someone sometime somewhere has to lose. There cannot be 100% happy endings.

Quote:
Once this happens a couple more times where you do not get the same reaction then you will find the manifestation will change and you’ll start to manifest people who are more in alignment with you.

I've known a number of people across my life who have been/are in alignment with me, the other 5%, which, come to think of it, ain't too bad.

Quote:
There are a lot of unconscious negative beliefs that you did wish to buy into from a higher level...

Yes. Like all of this. I know she is my twin, I had been looking for her my whole life, this whole experience has been largely negative, so...

Quote:
Also, by responding in this way, maintaining your preferred state of being and understanding that what other people think say or do has absolutely nothing to do with you and everything to do with them and simply go on about your business by acting on your passion in every moment that you are capable of without any expectation is how you nullify that pre set configuration of negative belief template which was your challenge you decided to come into, this can be understood, integrated and overcome without any more Suffering.

Sure. If I blatantly disregard everything I feel, and know to be truth, as well as my personal responsibility to others, and you know it was all of these things I needed to be saved from to begin with.

Quote:
Looking at it optimistically as an exciting challenge to bring you more into alignment with yourself will help.

I'll try, and if you ever find yourself suffering the way I have, I hope everyone suggests the same to you.