Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Knower

Its hard to go into here froebellian but I cant forgive it when I would do the same now if I felt I had to.
Old 19-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Knower

Maybe I'm just talking in riddles.
Old 19-05-2015, 10:43 PM
Master

i do remember lives gone by. i do not believe in reincarnation so my take is different. but the most important thing in this post is how to deal with it.

many past lives memories are kind of like side effects. when you take some medications, there are side effects that you do not want but you need the meds to work. that is how i see lives gone by. in one of the lives that i remembered, i was killed as i left a pub. the last thoughts of the dying woman was not to have taken up the mug. meaning not to drink. i do not focus on the murder. it is a side effect. i did focus on not drinking. i was born into an alcoholic family so that was important. i disease. i do not drink but i have learned of the self medication of drinking. the brain chemistry that is the root of the disease. i learned to forgive my father and to help my children. and yes, to help myself.

my husband remembered a life where i was killed. we were on a buckboard. all he remembered was my lips turning blue. that is the side effect. he said he remembered he needed to protect me. he does that in this life also. so that life gone by was to have the quality of protection. my dying was a side effect.

i hope this helps you

kk

kk
Old 19-05-2015, 10:56 PM
Knower

Thanks. I suppose it is all about cause and effect. I felt I was doing the right thing. Maybe I was.
Old 20-05-2015, 08:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
Its hard to go into here froebellian but I cant forgive it when I would do the same now if I felt I had to.

Perhaps that is your lesson to learn, which is why it has surfaced? We all have choices and by seeing the consequences that can alter them. This is your path alone, no one else can help you. Others can guide, but you alone must face your fears. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but that's why need to face things alone. No event is exactly the same and to learn to forgive yourself is a lesson many struggle with and some never achieve and so it carries onto the next incarnation.

It's about accepting responsibility and acting with the knowledge you had then and choosing a different path if things altered. If you feel you would do the same now, ask why if you know it's wrong, or is it wrong in the eyes of society and not yours?
Old 20-05-2015, 10:56 AM
Knower

Its not wrong...just an awful lot more bloodthirsty than I expected to be froebellian.