Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-02-2019, 12:07 PM
Master
Reclaim your heart visualization, very helpful!

About a year and a half has gone by since our breakup and although I healed bit by bit, it remained difficult at times. It's as if my heart keeps closing itself off all the time.
The other day I did the 'reclaim your heart' visualization that is in Judy Hall's Crystal Prescriptions, I believe volume 5.
I'd done it before, but now it was more effective, I could get into it better, and I really wanted to do this as well.
When I got in my heart temple I saw that big part of it was dark. When I zoomed in, he was still holding part of my heart, it looked as if there was a transparent dome over it and I couldn't access that part.
I managed to get rid of that and to move him out of my heart temple. Was quite easy even. Maybe I'd been holding on to it myself, not sure, although I got the impression he hadn't wanted to really let go of me.
But it was gone, I send healing light and energy to that spot in particular, wrote my name all over my heart temple to claim ownership of it again.

Since I've done that (last week) I feel better in the sense he seems further away. More like a distant memory. Not in my energy anymore. Of course I must be careful to not create a new cord, I will do this visualization again soon.

I still cannot get totally joyful and inspired about finding new love, although in a way I want to and am truly ready for it.
But I'm not sure if this still has to do with what happened. I kind of lost my drive last summer when pre-menopause started. I'm beginning to suspect that this is what has knocked the wind out of me.

I seriously recommend people to do that visualization if you're struggling after a breakup, even if it means you got to buy that book. It is worth it!
Or do another good heart chakra visualization where you reclaim it.
It is incredibly helpful, provided you yourself are willing to let go of course.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:10 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Excellent post and recommendation!

Another good book chock full of heart chakra meditations/visualizations is, "Soul Love" by Sanaya Roman/Orin (it's a channeled book). The book repeats itself at times (I notice spiritual books have this tendency), but the varying heart meditations/visualizations it contains are invaluable. I used my little tape recorder and made tapes with me reading the exercises in as soothing a voice as I could. ;-) Then I would listen to them/practice them and the effects they had on my heart chakra were staggering (in a good way! ;-)). I still regularly practice some of them though I've since memorized them so do not require my tapes anymore.

"Alchemy of the Heart" by Elizabeth Clare Prophet is also a handy booklet solely focused on the heart center.

I see you around on the boards when I come back here from time to time. You seem to be so strong, brave and determined in your healing. Many kudos to you for that! Best wishes and peace to you in your continued healing journey onward.