Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Knower
Question What does this dream mean? Did I have a visitor or was it my mind's creation?

I need help with a dream I had this morning because I do not understand it at all. First, I had fallen back asleep this morning after being up an hour, but I only slept from 7:00 to 7:12 a.m. I know dreams are very short, but I thought I would mention my sleep time anyway before discussing my dream.

In my dream, I was back in my old house. This time, instead of having only cats, I had dogs. I recognized the dogs, some are still with me and others are not. I opened the front door to let them use the bathroom (my old house had no back door). I remember thinking how cold it was getting outside and that I wanted them back inside asap. I waited a few minutes before going outside myself. I walked to the front yard when I noticed the ground was covered in snow. I thought, "Snow?"
Next, I saw all my dogs walking down the other street. I was about to follow them when something made me turn around. It was a tree stump with four long white feathers. I moved closer to the stump when I turned around and saw a woman in a magenta robe. Her hair was auburn, and she had on makeup. Her lipstick was a reddish brown. She was light skinned as well. But what I remember most about her was her smile. She smiled widely at me for about 10 seconds but didn't say anything. She felt so real to me it was like I was standing in from of somebody. Full color, full bodied and everything. Not often do I remember dreams, but when I do, I like to go over the details. The woman really stood out. She didn't look angelic, just more like a regular person. She was very pretty though.

After that, I had this feeling of "Ahhhh!!!" and I woke up. I know our minds can create "people" while sleeping. This woman is not someone I met in life though. So I wonder if its just simply someone I have created, or if it's something more. Could it be someone from a past life paying me a visit? Or some sort of spirit like a spirit guide? The white feathers are interesting because I found 3 white feathers leading up to my front door about a month ago. And not too long ago I spoke to my guides and angels regarding a problematic situation. I have been seeing a lot of numbers as well: 111, 1111, 911, 444, and now, 555. I take the numbers to mean that I am on the right path with my life goals. I also have been working on applying to a big university, and have noticed an increase in these numbers over the past 2 days. I had been seeing them before that, but it seems more frequent now.

Last edited by wozniack : 26-09-2018 at 01:30 AM.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Knower
In my opinion, it sounds like your spirit guide definitely paid you a visit (the white feathers also point this way). I've had similar dream 'visits' from guides and deceased loved ones too. You can feel the difference between a random dream and a visit. Embrace it for what it is... One of your guides making themselves known, showing you love and support.