Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Experiencer
@spiritBird, I found it back !

I posted this on the topic "attacks against Lightworkers" below in the same forum "Spirituality":

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Your seemingly highlighting yourself as a lightworker - is there anything specific that you have/are doing in this regard?

Hi!
Yep I dont say that in an arrogant way but I've always felt like a stranger on this planet. Earth is not my home, I know it. Very sensitive, not understanding a lot of human behaviors since my childhood...my body also doesn't tolerate heat and I have low blood pressure. And I ve always been attracted by SF films and litterature, stars and UFO.
For me its totally natural to think we are not alone and not at all the most evolved civilization, far from that...

What makes me feel a Lightworker(but I would better say : starseed) is that I have psychic powers and strong effects on people. Through my eyes and simple presence.
Like some other Lightworkers Im here to help the Ascension process and I activate others Lightworkers on my path. By activating I include DNA reencoding, that has been manipulated to disconnect humans from their Divine inner nature.
Light is now being massively spread as we approach the final "event".

I know now I'm part of the 3 waves of volunteers. 2d génération.
"Now in their late 20s and 30s, these volunteers are more comfortable in bodies and are said to be beacons or channels of energy who can affect others just by being near them. Their mission of just sharing their energy with others means they don’t have to do anything but just be."

:)
Old 05-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Pathfinder
My main ones:
-I need less sleep.
-I don't need to eat as much. My appetite is lower than usual.
-I'm starting to feel my chakras getting stimulated.
-An increase in my energy levels.

Some of the other symptoms I've experienced that aren't as constant:
-Time speeding up and returning to normal at random.
-My brain producing thoughts at a faster pace.
-Feeling like something is about to happen.

These symptoms have been present for my entire life and have just been much stronger lately:
-Not "fitting in."
-Feeling like I don't belong here and I'm not at home on this planet.

I've been experiencing synchronicity as well, of course, but I've been experiencing synchronicity since around November 2014. In recent months, however, I've experienced a massive increase in the amount of synchronicity I'm experiencing.

I have purposely avoided listing all my symptoms. I also believe that I'm still at the very beginning of my spiritual awakening. I'm probably going to develop more symptoms over time and it actually surprised me at first when I found out that I'm going through a spiritual awakening.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:59 AM
Experiencer
Interesting Lerena!

Today again I woke up at...5:55 AM haha.

For my part I alternate periods of very less sleep with much deep and long (mainly).
I have ear buzzing and really think its light information encoded as I hear same sounds than a computer running and in the following days/weeks I notice new or improved psychic abilities.
Better intuition. I'm watching a tv show and know what is going to be said or happen right now. Sometimes I say out loud what the character is going to say..he says it and the person next to me looks at me with the W T F face. Haha

"Time speeding up and returning to normal random": could you give me more details about your experience of this ??
I noticed some changes especially when I'm watching a video... like the rythm Looks accelerated or lower sometimes its weird. My perception of time changes for a few sec/minutes.

"Feeling like something is about to happen": can you clarify this too?

cheers !
Old 07-05-2018, 01:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
@spiritBird, I found it back !

I posted this on the topic "attacks against Lightworkers" below in the same forum "Spirituality":

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Your seemingly highlighting yourself as a lightworker - is there anything specific that you have/are doing in this regard?

Hi!
Yep I dont say that in an arrogant way but I've always felt like a stranger on this planet. Earth is not my home, I know it. Very sensitive, not understanding a lot of human behaviors since my childhood...my body also doesn't tolerate heat and I have low blood pressure. And I ve always been attracted by SF films and litterature, stars and UFO.
For me its totally natural to think we are not alone and not at all the most evolved civilization, far from that...

What makes me feel a Lightworker(but I would better say : starseed) is that I have psychic powers and strong effects on people. Through my eyes and simple presence.
Like some other Lightworkers Im here to help the Ascension process and I activate others Lightworkers on my path. By activating I include DNA reencoding, that has been manipulated to disconnect humans from their Divine inner nature.
Light is now being massively spread as we approach the final "event".

I know now I'm part of the 3 waves of volunteers. 2d génération.
"Now in their late 20s and 30s, these volunteers are more comfortable in bodies and are said to be beacons or channels of energy who can affect others just by being near them. Their mission of just sharing their energy with others means they don’t have to do anything but just be."

:)

You do sound as though you are on the same path as me. I may IM you in the next day or so if that's ok, just let me know by Im'ing me. I have a few questions I wanted to ask and compare some notes "so-to-speak" with other things you feel you've gone through that I know I have. I also have learned much more about my lineage and I wish to share that with you.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:03 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
"Time speeding up and returning to normal random": could you give me more details about your experience of this ??
I'll look at the clock and it'll be 10:00 AM one minute and the next time I look at the clock it'll be 6 PM or something. When this was going on, I did not feel time progress at a normal rate. This could have been a result of an increase in my brain's number of thoughts, which distracted me from paying attention to the clock. I was too busy taking notes to realize how much time was going by.

Quote:
"Feeling like something is about to happen": can you clarify this too?
I seriously wish I could. I'm not sure where this feeling is coming from and it's too vague to tell for sure what I'm thinking will happen. The only thing I can think of is maybe the opening of my chakras? The feeling is most intense when my chakras are being stimulated a lot.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
You do sound as though you are on the same path as me. I may IM you in the next day or so if that's ok, just let me know by Im'ing me. I have a few questions I wanted to ask and compare some notes "so-to-speak" with other things you feel you've gone through that I know I have. I also have learned much more about my lineage and I wish to share that with you.

Hi Spiritbird, please feel free to send me a PM!
I’m glad not to be alone on this path!
I can tell u I’m also victim of energy stealing by some weird ppl I suspect to be hybrids...and/or reptilians /organic portals. Got some nice stuff to tell you about this too..I ve been threatened several times. On forums and in the street: the guys are ALL wearing sunglasses even by night and got pale skin. Some also talk to me like robots. They don’t use normal words but kind of programmed cybernetic vocabulary, like their brain is plugged to a kind of data unity, they kick into touch to express some stuff and you can easily trick them because they basically don’t have a ...soul.
One once told me : «*without diminishing your aura (...)*».. w t f was that ? They all share psychopathic traits... weird no....
When they are around I guess my heart chakra helps me cause I feel the urge to puke...or I need to resist a lot to not faint !! This is very disturbing.

Also when I see the supposed reptilians (sunglasses/pale skin) when I stare at them they start to act very nervous. I don’t know if it’s my vibration or the fact to feel unmasked for them. When I spot them I clearly show them I noticed them and that I’m not afraid ! And then they start to act really weird.

@Lerena: thank u for the explanations.
Old 23-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Experiencer
Currently having fast Morse code-like in the left ear and in the right ear...I hear like a computer running with fast bips ! This is crazy
Old 24-05-2018, 02:16 AM
Suspended
I'd like to list some past symptoms of awakening, in case it will help anyone.

-breaking through fear quite literally.
-letting go of bad habits without trying such as nail biting
-music having a greater effect on emotions. Some music it sounded like the voice of god.
-awareness of multidimensions, and simultaneous incarnations aka overlapping lives. Even switching between these realities. When the switch happens the sun blinks in and out!
- increase in heart chakra activity. Little explosions of love
-feeling God's presence and love and spirit very clearly vibrating in my body
-tingles in my head from telepathy with whoever, lol
-being able to put out street lights just by walking by them
-seeing, feeling, or sensing higher self
-remote viewing
-stronger intuition.
Old 24-05-2018, 01:49 PM
Master
Realizing I have no control and all the control at the same time.
Old 24-09-2018, 05:50 PM
Experiencer
Wooow actually I have :

- strong flashlights before to sleep when closing eyes.
- just now while coming back home The sun was shining a lot before to fall and I felt my eyes bumping like it want to go out from orbit loll. I felt a very strong pull from my eyes to the Sun/sky. I feel it's like the optic nerves synchronized with the new energy wave...Light integrating fully the Lightbody ?

It is literally twitching in the eye (behind the eyes-optic nerves).
Its crazy !!

Second time it happens exactly when I got out.

At the same time I felt inner Peace and unemotional like no - or + just fully merged with the environment.