Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Suspended

proving LOA to yourself

im trying to undoubtfully prove LOA to myself, ive had hunders of times that my thoughts have come into existence within a week, month tops. So now im trying to prove to myself that LOA is real and can deliver anything, only problem is that the things im trying to manifest weather it be money or just seeing something rare like a pink, yellow pokla dotted school bus is a rain storm, dont happen.

Personally, im kinda going insane, ive seen horrible things on TV saying 48/50 states were infected with a deadly disease and overheard people talking about how new york is gonna start using cyborgs to spy on people and that your best friend could be a cyborg, i havnt heard or seen anything like this since my paranoia levels have droppped, so while this almost gives me undinable proof that i am an energy bubble attracting like energies (LOA), im still having trouble doing it intentionally and this keeps breeding doubt.

any tips?
Old 24-10-2014, 12:17 AM
Master
Last year i was standing outside, and was thinking to myself...

I have only ever seen 1 shooting star in the history of my life, and it was a red one. I was drunk and struggling to walk home from a bar, so i just laid down on a wall outside a school! and decided to sleep there, because i couldn't walk! that's when i saw my first ever shooting star.

I was probably 17 years of age!

Just last year over the Christmas period...

I was just cooling down after working out in my garage, and i usually walk around my back garden and front garden with my cat. And i was just looking at the night Sky, kind of wanting and visualizing seeing a Shooting Star.

I kind of let it go, and i looked at my cat but then honestly i saw my Cat look up hahha and there it was a Shooting Star.

And then i over that Christmas period last year, i kept seeing Shooting Stars. In total i must of seen about 6 shooting stars! i think i saw that first shooting Star on Christmas Eve, and i saw the last one on News Years Day!...

To be brutally honest, i am a stubborn person! and maybe like to do things the hard way. But i was indecisive about something, and i kind of stood in my back Garden on New Years day and asked for some sort of a sign...

And that's when i saw the final shooting Star, and it burned very very brightly and went massive before it seemed to disappeared.

I have seen 2 more shooting stars since...

Afew years back i walked into my back Kitchen, and there is a Robin in my Kitchen just walking about on the units. This was many years ago, i must of been 18 years of age...

I asked my cat whether he had brought it in the house! and it was the strangest thing ever! my cat was not attacking the Robin just crying. And the Robin was not even phased to see me walk in the Kitchen...

It was just calmly standing by my Sink! one of the back kitchen windows was open just a little maybe enough for the Robin to walk through the window...

I opened the window wider, and told the Robin to go.

And it just calmly walked or hopped out of the window....

This year i thought about that day, and thought about that Robin. And the day after i was thinking about the Robin..? i saw a Robin in my back Garden just chilling out on the fence....

Perception is not reality, maybe when you think of something you're perception changes and you suddenly become aware of it being their. None of the less, these are the moments for me that..? make me think about the Law of attraction.
Old 22-12-2014, 04:44 PM
Hi adamm,
So how has it gone ?

It is going great for me.

I don't even 'think' necessarily of 'something' at this point...
as far as attracting...my core knowledge now is the L of A, or
the Universal flow of enrgies is almost like water...it flows
where there is
a groove going downstream...it goes left then goes right...it just
flows where there is an opening...or ease....I could
...as I look at rocks in a stream ...even say where there is an invitation.

"Come here, flow through us, go between us (rocks) on your way
back to your source (the ocean)"
And the water just naturally flows there.
Impersonal as gravity.

Believe it and it will be done...basically.
I say, Know it and it is done already...just wait for it to
make it's way to you.

Check back in to us.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-12-2014, 05:31 PM
Experiencer

My husband had a promotion coming in the future. I had the LOA on my side, as I have been working at it longer. I said I thought that he would be eligible by the end of the year. He said he thought he would be taking the new position in February. This was MONTHS ago. Fast forward to the beginning of this month. He receives a company memo that states the requirements have changed, and he is now eligible for the promotion. He also learns that he will be most likely attending the February class. That proved it for me.
Old 22-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
That proved it for me.
Aww, I LOVE these stories!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-12-2014, 09:15 PM
Master
adamm[] - I'm a firm believer in the LOA. Just the other day after my spouse had driven around 3 nearby towns in search of firewood, I had an epiphany. I said to him "Let's go hunting for wood on ____ road." "But before we do that, I think we should drive down ______ dirt road." He questioned why I said we should venture down the dirt road first. I said I just had a feeling. We weren't 1/4 of a mile down the dirt road when we spotted a man outside cutting wood with 3 huge piles of cut firewood. My spouse drove his truck down the drive and inquired as to whether or not the wood was for sale. It was! But the man was confused and asked how we knew he was there. I'm not sure the man believed my spouse when he told him I just suggested it on a whim. I didn't really; I was following my intuition. We filled the truck and when I went back a few days later with the truck to get more, the man questioned me again as to how I knew he was there. Again I don't think he believed me, but we found firewood nonetheless.

Blackraven
Old 24-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Fire Woman

Miss Hepburn said the magic words, "...it flows where there is a groove going downstream." The LOA knows your desire, now just allow it to bring it to you. Get in the flow, take some general steps towards your goal and know it will manifest as soon as you put your boat in headed downstream. Thoughts become things!

Maybe start with something simpler to test it out. Expect to see a feather in your path or a yellow car on your next outing.

Patty P
Old 25-12-2014, 12:02 PM
Welcome here Patty P!

I have been reading so much Ernest Holmes ...each person has a different way of
describing the same thing...I love that!
He explains so simply how this Creative Law is as impersonal as gravity.
It simply does what it 'does'.
Like electricity...hook up the wires and flip the switch...there are 'rules'...and then it works.

All these posts on the Soulmate threads seem to me could use
or apply the Law of Attraction or Creative Law so much.

Thoughts, desires, imaginings all work together with expectation to
become things!

I wish so much everyone on earth could study or learn about the power
they have...a God gifted power...like electricity is a gift 'just there'...until man learned how to work it properly.

The power of our focused thoughts is an untapped gift for those
that have not discovered it.

Old 08-01-2015, 07:31 AM
cactus

Hello everyone on the LOA section!

I believe there are so many ways of doing or living LOA. There were and are things in my life that correspond to the Law, only I did not know before that they belong to this chapter. In fact, so many people throughout history have known it under different names or descriptions.
To be funny and serious at the same time I can add here my grandma who was full of lifelong wisdom and sayings that totally correspond to the Law. She died when I was rather young and at that time I was not aware enough that she is a soul-rich human being.
There are more such people around but we have to learn to respect the knowledge they might share. That helps to learn about ourselves and the other way round - so it may develop in circles or spirals.

Back to the Law: I do not know why and how other people like to live it but for me it is not a fair use if you turn your life in the direction of fulfilling wishes just for the sake of them.
I am more for the "improvisation", you live and steer through your life and observe you real wishes and aims. Only when you state whatever is your inner aim, then you should state your need.
I see no point in wishing a "crazy" car if this is not what I really need in my life.