Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-02-2019, 08:53 PM
Suspended
Guide
Being human

For quite a while I was stuck in what felt like another dimension. This dimension was existing on pain, trauma, and grief.

Recently I have felt more level headed and grounded. It's such a big change and a welcome one.

I just wanted to share. I feel inspired.
Old 14-02-2019, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
For quite a while I was stuck in what felt like another dimension. This dimension was existing on pain, trauma, and grief.

Recently I have felt more level headed and grounded. It's such a big change and a welcome one.

That’s great.

I think when we understand pain and trauma more as a place we can move through, there is definitely the awareness we can choose our reality as you have been inspired to do.
Old 14-02-2019, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla

It seems to be contagious.

I have reached rock bottom with this too and I could go nowhere else with it. That dimension of trauma and misery is self limiting by its very nature.

For a few months, I have been watching stories of babies being born with horrific genetic diseases, only to die in their twenties or thirties after a short lifetime of brutal pain and suffering. They have NO choice but to get on with living life to the best of their ability, taking each day as it comes and not dwelling on the inevitable... because it IS inevitable, whether they dwell on it or not.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9wg8EtF5SJI

Others have been placed in birth situations totally beyond their control and have been totally scarred and disfigured mentally and emotionally...they too may have a very poor quality of life and a premature death, but what can they do about it if that is their Karma and their lot in life? Absolutely NOTHING, but just let the Karma run out on its own and just get on with life as best as they can.

For the past few days, I have been listening to lectures by Ram Dass (Richard Alpert) and it seems that a tiny bit of Neem Karoli Baba's Grace has rubbed off on me and things are starting to look up:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vKV_DuUcpws

I Am The Great Sun

I am the great Sun, but you do not see me.
I am your Husband, but you turn away.
I am the Captive, but you do not free me.
I am the Captain you will not obey.
I am the Truth, but you will not believe me.
I am the City, where you will not stay.
I am your Wife, your Child, but you will leave me.
I am that God, to whom you will not pray.
I am your Counsel, but you do not hear me.
I am the Lover, whom you will betray.
I am the Victor, but you do not cheer me.
I am the Holy Dove, whom you will slay.
I am your Life, but you will not name me.
Seal up your soul with tears and never blame me.

Charles Cosley, Norman Crucifix, 1632.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:54 PM
Master
that is wonderful Tesla! and Shivani I'm glad you have felt breakthroughs and new peace too!