Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 27-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Tuatha

Member list disappeared from bottom of Index

Hi there ,

Up until a couple of days ago whenever I scrolled down to the very bottom of the Main Index below the various forums there was a long list of members usernames. It was a list of people who have logged in since midnight and was refreshed daily. I could click a members name and be taken to their profile page. It was in the section labeled "Whats Going On" and in the same location as the Birthdays and Forum statistics.

That list has disappeared and I'd like to have it back if thats possible.
I've used both IE9 and am currently using Firefox. I've both ticked and unticked the box in User CP that allows Invisibilty Mode and had no effect.

I'm aware you can visit a profile by clicking on a members name in any of the threads and also that I can use the Drop Down menu in Quick Links to see Who's Online , and theres a Members List beside the FAQ tab but the list at the bottom was very handy so I'd appreciate any help in making it show up again.
Thank you
Old 27-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Master
Interesting. I have Firefox and I can see the user names just fine. I think IE I would have a problem with it displaying such things. I think that is down to the way the browser cashes cookies.

The first question would be did you recently update software on your computer such as your browsers?

The next question would be if others are having the same issue.
Old 27-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Knower
I use Firefox and do not see the online members at the bottom. I only see that when I go to 'Who's Online' or when I'm logged off. It doesn't bother me, but I figured since you asked I'd answer as well as I could. :)
Old 27-03-2012, 11:47 PM
Master
The same thing happened a while back - at the time was using IE but since it updated, I use Firefox and it still doesn't show up like it used to, which is kind of annoying. Not the end of the world, but y'know ~ why did it disappear?

Old 28-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Suspended
I use Firefox.

I can see the list when I'm logged out.

It disappears when I log in.

It's been like that since at least the crash in 2010.
Old 28-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Tuatha

Thanks for thr reply Innerlight.

I've updated firefox this morning and its the same problem.My laptop gets automatic updates.The only thing I can think of thats changed is I'v now
As Squa**** said the list is there when Im logged out but disappears when I log in.
Old 28-03-2012, 03:10 PM
midnightstar

I can't see the who's online list when I'm logged in but I can when I'm logged out.

I've got Firefox.
Old 07-04-2012, 04:30 AM
Master
You should all have access to viewing the who has visited today list while being signed in.

Let me know if you do not.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Suspended
You've weaved your magic inner! It works for me now. Thanks.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
You've weaved your magic inner! It works for me now. Thanks.

You are welcome.