Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 26-10-2010, 01:21 AM
Rumar

Smilies

Can we clean up the smilies? I know some are fun to have but tend to have no purpose. Like one of the default smilies set up to show for the generating of threads/posts, the LAMER one, it's just to insult people, not really much use here.

And some that are only for occasions but outside of the occasions (which are mostly rare or seasonal) they're not exactly useful at all and will just hog space on the forum's bandwidth. Some you have to actually THINK of ways to use but I believe everyone has the idea in what I'm getting at. Can we please clean this up? We can also recycle the post icons with some of the smilies that woud be better off as a post icon
Old 26-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Master
I myself have wished there were different ones, to replace some of the lame ones, rumar. Its one of those little things that never seems to get addressed or fixed or anything, although I'm sure it's fairly simple. If I knew how, I would delete some of the redundant ones and replace them (not all of them) with something more useful.

Old 26-10-2010, 02:20 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I myself have wished there were different ones, to replace some of the lame ones, rumar. Its one of those little things that never seems to get addressed or fixed or anything, although I'm sure it's fairly simple. If I knew how, I would delete some of the redundant ones and replace them (not all of them) with something more useful.
It's an admin thing only.AdminCP > Smilies > Smiley Manager > whichever category you got.
Old 26-10-2010, 02:20 AM
Master
I had cleaned up most of them... but some may of been missed. it's what happens with smilie packs you get the ones that don't belong as well.
Old 26-10-2010, 02:22 AM
Rumar

That's cool, it's very appreciated, thank you
Old 26-10-2010, 02:27 AM
Master
You might wanna check the 10th one on the right from the bottom, you got two newbie lines going...Inner.

I still want my teddy bear