Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-04-2011, 08:50 AM
ZeroPointField

Unusual Healing Modalities, Anyone?

Hi. I've studied a TON of different modalities. Not saying I practice them all, just mean I've read about them. Anyway, I'm always running across something new and often pretty unique and interesting.

Just wondering if any of you could share if you feel you practice, or just have heard about, a really unique healing modality.

I'd have to say I've been studying some of Donna Eden's work and although much of it is very familiar and similar to other methods, she has some very useful things that are quite unique.

A tidbit - you can take a spoon. It has to be regular stainless steel. Rub it along the bottom of your feet and it will sort of "wake up" and smooth out some little energy fibers which help you ground/connect to the earth. It has something also to do with the molybdenum which is used in the stainless steel.

You can also use a fork in a similar way on, I believe, both the top and bottom of your feet and it will break up stuck energy which tends to accumulate quite a bit in between the tendons and long bones of your feet. You can tell by pressing in the indentation between the tendons behind your toes and if it's sore when you press then you have toxins and energies gunked up in there. The fork breaks these up. You can also use a comb, so I'm guessing this part doesn't involve the molybdenum.

So anyway, that's my little example. I would love to hear other interesting and unique techniques, info, modalities, etc.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:54 AM
michael55

Is psychiatry healing??? Or is psychiatry poisoning and coercion? Can it be both?
Old 02-04-2011, 05:14 AM
ZeroPointField

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't understand how your post has anything to do with this thread. ??

Maybe that would be a topic to create another thread about perhaps, but I created this thread to hear about unusual or unique healing modalities.