Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalbutterfly
I think most twin flames end up being false twins, because I think our real, or false twin is just only here to awaken us, and the rest is for us figure out ourselves to learn not be dependent on our twin and to further our own spiritual journey.

Its my believe that most "Twin Flames" end up being false because the person applying title knew about this "twin flame theory" prior to beginning any relationship. They already read all those list specifying what constitutes a Twin Flame relationship. They already read the confirmation stories and guess what, they want that too. When this happens, It becomes easy for the person to manipulate any relationship to fit within the box. When their muse FAILS to live up to unearthly expectation. BOOM... F_A_L_S_E twin.

That isn't my case, and not the case of everyone in this community, but it is for some...

Im going to say something that some may not like to hear. If you knew about this TWIN FLAME stuff prior to "meeting your twin" Chances are you will encounter false twin after false twin after false twin....

The person i was referencing as a false twin is someone who came and went LONG before i knew what a twin was or false for that matter. I kind of believe that she was my twin flame, even if the title doesn't matter. I could care less about that. title changes nothing. I was just curious what the Experienced members of our community thought. Not because I need confirmation, but more so because I was curious if my intuition was correct.
Old 24-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Master
False vs. real twin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt1V61SPI_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QVKU_izuRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN8JDGjrHQ
Old 24-05-2018, 06:38 PM
Experiencer
There is no such thing as a false twin, fake twin, near twin, karmic twin, narcissistic twin, karmic partner, etc., this is all ego trying to confuse you.

Let me shed some light on the twin flame pairs. Remember how I said we are a group, not a big group (72, 000 pairs; 144, 000 in total).

What do you think is gonna' happen when you meet someone who is a-part of this group; you are going to experience energy transfers and raised awareness, love, possible telepathy and possible sexual attraction(sometimes); it's because we all vibrate close to each other and exact to our twin.

So you're going to recognize each other in person. If I walked by one of you in person, you'd probably look at me with affirmation in your eyes, may not consciouly be aware, but on a subconscious level it is picked up by both parties.

This has happened to me countless times now. Did I discount my twin and say this new person is my real one, no I have not. That just adds confusion to an already confusing mess that we find ourselves in with this planet.

On a subconscious level you will recognize your soul family and will experience love similar to your twin; because you all come from the same place.

Last edited by T.L.M. : 24-05-2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old 25-05-2018, 11:48 AM
Master
Micro-Phonies 3 Stooges "Voices Of Spring" segment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTWHgVK2_Q8
Old 26-05-2018, 05:28 AM
Master

here is a really out there concept..............

just love everyone!

false or not.
Old 26-05-2018, 05:34 AM
Suspended
Just love everyone and every living thing. Yes, that's good. Love yourself, and see that everyone is here together. I love you Inika.
Old 26-05-2018, 06:02 AM
Master

I love you toooooooooooooooo
Old 26-05-2018, 08:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Broselvet
Its my believe that most "Twin Flames" end up being false because the person applying title knew about this "twin flame theory" prior to beginning any relationship. They already read all those list specifying what constitutes a Twin Flame relationship. They already read the confirmation stories and guess what, they want that too. When this happens, It becomes easy for the person to manipulate any relationship to fit within the box. When their muse FAILS to live up to unearthly expectation. BOOM... F_A_L_S_E twin.

That isn't my case, and not the case of everyone in this community, but it is for some...

Im going to say something that some may not like to hear. If you knew about this TWIN FLAME stuff prior to "meeting your twin" Chances are you will encounter false twin after false twin after false twin....

Crystalbutterfly is a runner and she is so intent just like all the other runners on here who are trying to control a connection they have no power or authority to control. The excuses are endless with these people

It is no coincidence that mostly women have this false belief. They meet someone and then cry "false twin flame" because they already knew of twin flames beforehand AND apply the label to the first guy they come across. When it doesnt fit their fantasy mold they cry 'false twin flame" for two reasons. First it helps them keep the false hope alive of ever being a twin flame to begin with and the second is that "twin flame" of theirs is coming for them. who is no coincidence the next guy they meet... until once again they cry "false twin flame!"

Women fall for the over romanticized fantasy fairytale misinformation about twin flames. Especially the "lifetime after lifetime and its forever" that has them all lining up and saying " oh i need THAT"

The only other reason this liar belief is so widespread is that it's an easy get out of jail free card and keep their reputation intact for the all scammers. The scammer will say..Oh oopssie i said he was your twin flame and hes really not.. so hes just a falsie instead. But dont worry your 'true twin flame" is the next guy and ill glady call him false again too when im wrong again. And youll still give me money and believe me hahaha!

This reminds me of that well known scammer "the twin flame matchmaker" i wouldnt doubt shes the one who made up this false twin nonsense

How can all these women be so blind?!?
Old 27-05-2018, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
philosophical concerns increased ... thinking about the meaning of life ... Intense religiosity and involvement with Zodiac systems were also noted.
(page 45)
https://od.lk/s/OV8xMDEwNTMyMzhf/AmpPsych.pdf
Old 27-05-2018, 06:43 AM
Deactivated Account
1) I know where he lives.
2) He hasn't been on this forum in years.