Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-05-2018, 01:33 PM
Master
I have also been trying to relate to Infinite Waters (Diving Deep), but his voice just grates on me, even though I like what he has to say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5dONxJa1TM

Is he annoying or what? lol
Old 30-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Pathfinder

Forced connection attempts

Hi Shavani,

Sorry to hear that you are facing some difficulty. I too am in my own state of confusion and like to come on here to find some sense or inspiration which happens whether I'm aware of the sync-powers or not.

Anyways, what I am about to say is by no means meant to offend however I would like you to consider the science behind what I do say and if you resonate then great and if not then ignore me

In my recent studying of all things life; universe, spirit, health, big brother etc, I have come across many facets that explain entities such as Kali, Shiva, Mother Mary and other spiritual figureheads; as being part of a race/cult/group with an agenda. (please note I am not stating this as fact but as only possibility) And not that they themselves are part of these agendas but their messages and likeness are being used and distorted.

I believe that the reason you are no longer able to connect is because you have surpassed that these beings have to offer you hence why you no longer can reach bliss with their involvement and it could possibly be that unless there is someone in between you and pure source (which I believe is your physical 3D self, the ego, the person that hosts our inner-ness) then it is this being that you must overcome to feel the connection between pure source.

So regardless of the face or being that brings the spiritual guidance I think it's all meant to teach us how to be in control of our own universe and we will know what its like to be a being giving unconditional love to everything and everyone without first experiencing the give without the receive. Just as source will sometimes feel. Source powerfully loves all and yet some aren't even aware of source or any origins so therefore cannot redirect the love back to source (I imagine this is due to the tonnes of disinformation) . This to me is where source learns to love without the need to be loved back and for us to learn to be a percentage of something as miraculous as the universe, then we must experience the same.

I hope I've made sense I tend to lose myself in these things

All the best
Old 30-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Pathfinder

Forced connection attempts

Hi Shavani,

Sorry to hear that you are facing some difficulty. I too am in my own state of confusion and like to come on here to find some sense or inspiration which happens whether I'm aware of the sync-powers or not.

Anyways, what I am about to say is by no means meant to offend however I would like you to consider the science behind what I do say and if you resonate then great and if not then ignore me

In my recent studying of all things life; universe, spirit, health, big brother etc, I have come across many facets that explain entities such as Kali, Shiva, Mother Mary and other spiritual figureheads; as being part of a race/cult/group with an agenda. (please note I am not stating this as fact but as only possibility) And not that they themselves are part of these agendas but their messages and likeness are being used and distorted.

I believe that the reason you are no longer able to connect is because you have surpassed that these beings have to offer you hence why you no longer can reach bliss with their involvement and it could possibly be that unless there is someone in between you and pure source (which I believe is your physical 3D self, the ego, the person that hosts our inner-ness) then it is this being that you must overcome to feel the connection between pure source.

So regardless of the face or being that brings the spiritual guidance I think it's all meant to teach us how to be in control of our own universe and we will know what its like to be a being giving unconditional love to everything and everyone without first experiencing the give without the receive. Just as source will sometimes feel. Source powerfully loves all and yet some aren't even aware of source or any origins so therefore cannot redirect the love back to source (I imagine this is due to the tonnes of disinformation) . This to me is where source learns to love without the need to be loved back and for us to learn to be a percentage of something as miraculous as the universe, then we must experience the same.

All the best
Old 30-05-2018, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myke369
Hi Shavani,

All the best
Maybe you are right...but maybe I have been taking the love of the Source (which I equate with Shiva) for granted and for far too long.

I am reminded of a marriage...sacred or otherwise...where love is just not enough and the couple have to make that marriage work through various dispensations and, dare I say it surrender - which I have forgotten how to do.

A lot of people also equate celestial deities with 'evil beings with an agenda' and no offense is taken, but I often wonder what their agenda is by making this comparison.

The way that I see it, Shiva represents the Source...the Ultimate...'God' if you will, in the only way my limited conception can even begin to relate to it. Because, for me...if God was unknowable, unfathomable, formless, etc it may as well not exist as far as I am concerned and yet, through this aspect, I am aware that it does, or else I would be none the wiser.

I also don't put much stock in science in relation to these matters, because scientific method and theory always raises more questions than it answers.
Old 30-05-2018, 03:45 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I have also been trying to relate to Infinite Waters (Diving Deep), but his voice just grates on me, even though I like what he has to say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5dONxJa1TM

Is he annoying or what? lol

A very nice man I think,but 3 seconds in and annoying is a good word to use.
Old 30-05-2018, 04:20 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myke369
Hi Shavani,

Anyways, what I am about to say is by no means meant to offend

All the best
I will be honest,I felt offended reading this.
People sometimes wrap insults up in cotton wool and they don't realise what they are doing.You should not put judgment on other people's faith.
You are preaching.If someone asks,, then tell them but first wait to be asked or get to know the person a bit first
Old 31-05-2018, 03:54 AM
Master
I have just returned from a meeting with my neurologist, who diagnosed a major clinical depression.

I was taking Cymbalta (Duloxetine) before, but I have put on 30kgs in the past two months on it and the amount of side-effects were incredulous, so now he has put me on Lexapro (Escalitopram), so we'll see how that goes.

Depression can be a comorbid condition with other mental illnesses, including ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) and FND (Functional Neurological Disorder)...all of which, I suffer from...so we'll try these new meds, go and see the new psychologist he recommended for me, have some meetings with a physiotherapist and dietician and see if anything improves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn_WzUlsRgA
Old 31-05-2018, 04:50 AM
Eelco

Take care Shivani..

That's a lot to breathe through..

With Love
Eelco
Old 31-05-2018, 04:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelco
Take care Shivani..

That's a lot to breathe through..

With Love
Eelco
Thank you, my friend. Well, at least I know what has been wrong with me and why I can't seem to feel those things I used to, despite my trying to and this excess weight makes breathing difficult anyway, which has been a real downer.

Now, all I need to do IS 'take care of myself' and that includes calling bull when I see it and letting it go, rather than letting it affect me.
Old 31-05-2018, 07:00 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you, my friend. Well, at least I know what has been wrong with me and why I can't seem to feel those things I used to, despite my trying to and this excess weight makes breathing difficult anyway, which has been a real downer.

Now, all I need to do IS 'take care of myself' and that includes calling bull when I see it and letting it go, rather than letting it affect me.

I'm glad you got some answers.