Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 14-02-2012, 09:14 PM
donnnn1

Still struggling badly

Hello everyone, Im still having a really hard time with the feartof going to hell :(

The things that keep me fearing it are:

Saints mystical experiences where they seen hell.

Marian appiritions where hell was shown eg. Fatima

Exorcisms

Please help
Old 14-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,
"I am a God fearing person." No I am not!!! God is a god of Love not hate, not anger - and never vengeful. God is a god of Love so why should I be fearful, and being as God is a god of Love then a place called Hell does not exist because it has not and never will be created. What we do have is a dimension where we live having a set of God given laws appropriate to this dimension, and it is up to us to learn what they are and abide by them. Not learning, not abiding by those perfect laws we have learned can cause us abject misery in a multitude of ways: physical, financial, mental, spiritual. So, all the miseries that beset us in this life are self-inflicted. Perhaps this can be classified as Hell - but it is something we bring upon ourselves and not put upon you by a perfect god of Love.

If you can afford them, or go to your local library, then buy these three books: "Conversations with God," by Neale Donald Walsch. When you have finished them I can assure you, you'll never worry about hell any more.

Much Love, Light, Peace and Laughter to you, and to you All

Johnty
Old 14-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Master

Ask yourself this. What are the sources of these stories? Did you read first hand reports, or something someone else wrote who was not there? Do you think the writers got first hand reports from the saints etc? Furthermore, what was the intention of the editors who chose to take these less than personal accounts into their work? How has these stories been used since then?

If someone put you in direct contact with an angel tonight and he said that those stories were just meant to scare people from thinking, would you believe your own ears? Or is it more comfortable to believe something because someone else wrote it down once?
Old 15-02-2012, 01:51 AM
Master
Just sharing . Fearing death is common for all human but should never be natural just like Steve Jobs said " even the one who want to go to haven , does not want to die ". Fearing on life after death to me is " faith".
Be awake and aware all own action and intention thats to me is the only way to live . Be understand that all our suffering is only resulted from our own action so in all our action or intention we must be aware and awake .
If we do bad act now , surely in the future after we advance to higher awareness , we will regreted our action and our regret will cause suffering to ourself ...........the past is now , the future in the making is today so be aware always .

Thks
CSEe
Old 15-02-2012, 04:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnnn1
Hello everyone, Im still having a really hard time with the feartof going to hell :(

The things that keep me fearing it are:

Saints mystical experiences where they seen hell.

Marian appiritions where hell was shown eg. Fatima

Exorcisms

Please help

To live in fear is to live in hell. You are creating the reality that you seek to avoid. Fear is the opposite of Faith. Find your Faith and Fear cannot touch you. So find your Faith.
Old 15-02-2012, 08:41 PM
donnnn1

Thank You for the replies everyone.

The only thing keeping me going is that my grandad died 2 years ago, he wasnt religious at all but he was a loving, kind person.

He appeared to my grandma after his death to let her know he was safe and happy.
Old 20-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Master
Saved by Grace

"Saved" according to Webster, means "Rescued" as by another.
"Grace", means unmerited favor.

We cannot save ourselves, as sinners. Born into this organic,"matrix" of time, and space.
We are saved by God's love and grace.

http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

The above is about our true personage, which many are oblivous to.

Also:
http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-02-2012, 02:45 AM
Troll_ov_Grimness

Hell is a real place where hated or despondent people go
Old 21-02-2012, 02:50 AM
Master
ummm.... I see it differently. Hell is a place the mind creates to punish itself for its believed wrongs.

donnn... As we forgive ourselves we lighten up and can receive the unconditional love that awaits us all after death.

If you'll read true NDE stories you see what I mean. http://IANDS.org > NDE accounts

Xan