Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 08-04-2016, 03:59 AM
Guide

middle school squirrel

Last night's dream had me trying to steal a disc with all the digital work I've done since middle school, which was done on an old school mac which was new in our new middle school for social studies. I wasn't allowed to take this weird octagonal disc or the computer and even offered to buy it. I remember being worried about it since it has every artwork I've ever done on it. But then I was at home where the pool took up the whole backyard and came right up to the windows and we thought it was normal. Now in real life there is a barking g ground squirrel that annoys us daily. My dad wants to shoot it but won't because it sits on the fence and is afraid they'd hit someone walking by if they mias. Well in the dream I got tired of it and got the gun and decided to shoot it when it came off the wall. It went into the pool and I shot it. It died in the pool and I pulled it out and showed everyone and it was like some sort of weasel with a Mohawk that was orange and yellow, like a cartoon character .