Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Knower
My birth name means Wise Bitter Warrior :)
Old 28-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Guide
Well I looked up my first name and it means:
Quote:
In English, the name Dawn means- Aurora.
The first appearance of daylight; daybreak.

Interesting.
Old 28-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
My birth name means 'Thor's Spear'

why do i find that not surprising?
Old 29-03-2012, 01:48 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Even at times if we GOOGLE our given birth names we find there is meanings hidded with it.
Lynn meaning and name origin

That is cool Lynn!! :^)

Here's the name Stephen in Hieroglyphics:

Found it at the following site:

http://www.ourbabynamer.com/name-in-hieroglyphics.html
Old 29-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
That is cool Lynn!! :^)

Here's the name Stephen in Hieroglyphics

Wow that's a cool site!
Old 29-03-2012, 10:40 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
Wow that's a cool site!

Thanks Dawn! Finding this site with the hieroglyphics last night was odd timing... I had "just" been watching a 5 part series on neflix about the
newer research and conclusions in relation to the pyramids in Egypt.. fascinating... I then unrelatedly ran my name through google and this came up... synchronicity is fun

It seems the pyramids may actually be closer to 35,000 years older than the traditional guesses... it also appears that the folks who constructed it
were far more aware than we are today... we may currently be waking-up to some of that earlier know-how, judging by what we've been discussing in these
threads.. but what's new to us seemed well-practiced by them... it apears that consciousness on earth works in cycles.. this newer age of Aquarius should birth a
very welcome change as it matures... :^)
Old 30-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Thanks Dawn! Finding this site with the hieroglyphics last night was odd timing... I had "just" been watching a 5 part series on neflix about the
newer research and conclusions in relation to the pyramids in Egypt.. fascinating... I then unrelatedly ran my name through google and this came up... synchronicity is fun

It seems the pyramids may actually be closer to 35,000 years older than the traditional guesses... it also appears that the folks who constructed it
were far more aware than we are today... we may currently be waking-up to some of that earlier know-how, judging by what we've been discussing in these
threads.. but what's new to us seemed well-practiced by them... it apears that consciousness on earth works in cycles.. this newer age of Aquarius should birth a
very welcome change as it matures... :^)

I don't know much about the Egyptians but they were very advanced. I remember my former boss (an eye surgeon) telling me that the Egyptians invented the first form of cataract surgery. Fascinating.
Old 30-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
I don't know much about the Egyptians but they were very advanced. I remember my former boss (an eye surgeon) telling me that the Egyptians invented the first form of cataract surgery. Fascinating.

There are records of the Sumerians doing heart surgery. The Egyptians inherited the knowledge from the Sumerians when their civilization collapsed. I actually read an article that traced the bloodlines of royalty from Sumeria to Egypt, from Egypt to Greece, from Greece to Rome, from Rome to Brittan, and from Brittan to American presidents. Was very interesting to say the least.

It is rumored that the Egyptians received a lot of knowledge/technology from their Gods. The High Priests ingested a white power given to them by the Gods mixed with frankincense and formed into a sort of bread. The High priests wrote for a man's body to grow he must eat food, for a man's light body to grow he must eat the white powder of the Gods. When archaeologists went into the pyramids they found this white powder and could not identify what it was. Well recently with new technology we looked at it again and it showed up as every metal on earth.

Basically what it is rumored to be is Mono-atomic Gold. A alchemist in the late middle-ages wrote about the philosopher's stone after the church had tried to persecute people for using the stone. He wrote "What we alchemists call the philosopher stone is nothing more than gold melted down into the finest of white powders, which is mixed into water and ingested." When you melt gold past its melting point the atoms completely break down and it becomes a fine white powder that shows up as every metal on earth.

To make a long story short there were double blind tests done with Mono-atomic gold on about 20 people from the ages 18-69 and in 80% of the patients it increased brain conductivity in the quadrant of the brain that we humans use less of. Makes sense because gold is the best known conductive metal on earth. So basically the Egyptian High priests ingested Mono-atomic gold in order to increase their brain conductivity so that they could interact with their Gods.