Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 16-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Master
herbs

how do u relveve panereleif
sorry 2 ask it bt i need ansers iv sufed a ot of pane st 6 yrs or mor i hav nothng seams 2 wrk im tryn not 2 brak la w law im not dnt sea no 1 til sep
iv had tramdol bt it gic me runs embrasin mishaps 2
cdien wks bt bt maks me go fuuny
sorry 2 ask

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-09-2017, 07:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Do you mean pain relief?

The best herbs that I know contain the most nutrients are:

Spirulina
Chlorella
Moringa
Irish Moss
Ginkgo Biloba
Old 05-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Master
thnx thng iv sean thm on amzn i ahv

Old 08-09-2017, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator
There are herbs supposed to help with pain relief, jo. But they aren't suitable for everybody, so I can't mention them here. But you can google "Herbal pain relief". It would be best if you have chronic pain and want a herbal remedy, to get a professional qualified herbalist to help you and booking a proper consultation.
That would be private of course and wouldn't be free. But when I used to go to one, about 2003 it cost me £30. Of course it would be more now, but it gives you an idea about how much it would cost.

You say Tramadol doesn't suit you and neither does Codeine. If you are in that kind of bad pain you need to ask your doctor for an alternative pain killer Maybe Ibuprofen or something? But don't just take it -ask the doc. first just in case there's a reason why you shouldn't take it!
Old 09-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Master
thnx tobi iv bean on amzon 2 sea wot i can get

Old 09-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Master

dream jo, I'm in chronic pain every day from just about every part of my body. I have a bottle of oxycodone and I take a pill when I need some relief and I just can't take the pain anymore. A prescription of 40 ten milligram pills will last me approximately 4-6 months. I've taken morphine before but it gives me chronic constipation.

My pain level on a daily basis is anywhere from a 3 (early in the morning) to a 9 (towards the end of my day) and I've found the over the counter herbal pain relievers don't touch it. And then there is my celiac disease which gives me grief also. Seems it doesn't matter much anymore that I eat totally gluten and corn free. When I eat, my gut is in such bad shape I am in pain afterwards for at least a few hours.

I can take one kind, and only one kind of Tylenol that doesn't have corn in it and I take it for minor heartaches but, again, it won't touch the seriousness of my other pains.

Bottom line, I stopped apologizing and feeling guilty for taking opiates for my pain. I get so tired of hearing the news talk about how opiate abuse is on the rise which then puts doctors under the microscope for every prescription they write!

Thankfully I have a doctor that will fill my pain prescription without question as long as I don't ask for it to often.

I am seriously thinking of looking into some medical marijuana for pain relief. Mainly because I can use it more often to control my pain on a daily basis rather than rationing out my oxycodone and taking it only when I have a lot of work to do and know I will be crippled by the afternoon or taking a pill when the pain is so bad.

I have researched and found there are two kinds of marijuana. One is to get high and the other is for pain relief with less of a high. I'd be looking into the second kind. I do hope the mods won't delete this post because I'm talking medical not a recreational reason.

For me anyway, it's all about quality of life. And I have to sit a lot during the day to control the pain my body is dishing out.
Old 29-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Good thread.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Master
i nio arhrits palyin up i no its coz of wethr it is

Old 07-12-2017, 05:20 AM
Seeker

tumeric, ginger, spirulina, flax oil. Anything with omega 3 in it, including chia seeds.
No dairy or gluten for 6 months to see if it helps.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Master
thnx ......................