Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Is your first post also directed to my post? Ha! That one is just following OF my post. Why I see your post, as if you're always blowing your own trumpet 自吹自擂 or bragging around. Or is it just seems to me as if it's full of vainglory自高自大. This is a hoax, pure and simple 这是自欺欺人之谈. You say about "loving" but I more prefer to keep aloof 冷漠from court destruction自取灭亡---- get killed by my enemies. (I've written before....).

More unloving assuming thoughts from you jeremy, you may wrongly think, believe and say what you like, of me, and i realy do not mind, as my conscience is clear....I only ever speak without condemnation and I only ever treat others with respect.

This is a forum, with so many different personalities, I try to be lovingly conscious of that.

I may have used the wrong words or phrases on a "very few" occasions,....which may have seen anybody taking offence, but that may have been their insecurities that has any person finding offense in my posts....

I can not be tippy towing around you jeremy because of the way that you take offence, at anyone that disagrees with your beliefs. If you wish to liable me and threaten me with your dharma energies and or god friends as you have done on a few occasions in the past...AGAIN I DO NOT MIND IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO DO SO....just know that such thoughts will keep a person stumbling in darker realms of existence, instead of finding true wonderfully beautiful fellowship with awesome beings that have developed themselves in our true one and only heavenly fathers divine and holy transforming love......

....Which does allow a person, entrance into the heavenly fathers many mansions of love and abundance in the holy kingdom.

Neil.